DeWayne Craddock was in an affair and had a violent confrontation with a co-worker, causing him to be forced to resign...

DeWayne Craddock was in an affair and had a violent confrontation with a co-worker, causing him to be forced to resign. I live in Virginia Beach and work with and know people who knew him personally, as well as survivors of the shooting. DeWayne Craddock was often "bullied" and shunned, as well as disrespected at work in building 2. After his resignation he came back seeking revenge on mainly his supervisors who he felt cheated him throughout his career, and other co-workers that made his day to day difficult. Multiple survivors said they were standing next to DeWayne or near him as he was holding the .45 and moving through the building. One person told him to stop and consider what he was doing. He simply looked at them and brushed them aside and continued on finding g his next targets. He wasn't a patsy. This wasn't a "false flag". This is yet another thin skinned human being who felt in their right to take the lives of those they felt made things difficult for him.

Again, I live about 15 minutes from where it happened. The building is going to be torn down, surprisingly. Seems unfair to the kids that experienced school shootings to be honest.

Attached: 22438601-big-man-with-goatee-points-his-gun-to-your-chest-looks-very-angry-make-sure-do-whatever-he- (1300x866, 89K)

ok paco

Also in before "but your flag shows Puerto rico". I really do not know why. When at work it does this...

I'm not puerto rican but my 1st girlfriend was and goddam was she a freak

How do we fix the social and mental sickness of our society so these shootings are reduced? They're carried out by extremely lonely and unstable inividuals.

Shoot back.

This is something that has actually been brought up at my place of work. It's a pretty stressful work environment and people get very emotional and the pay is not very great. A lot of people have asked where concerned as to why we haven't had a shooting yet they could very easily happen. They recently enacted a policy that you are not allowed to carry a gun to work. The CEO of our company actually spoke on that and said we can't check your personal belongings wink wink.

Often I see in the news where a dude goes into a place, then shoots a woman and one...maybe two other guys, then offs himself. They get listed on the mass shooter statistics, but sometimes I think they’re not actually mass shooters. Or I should say not intending to get a high score. Those cases, I think it’s A guy who finds out his wife/girl is getting fucked by Chad at work. He goes in, shoots Stacy, shoots Chad. Then maybe he shoots one or two people who try and stop him. Then he stops, realizes what he’s done, then offs himself. Sounds like this may be one of those cases.

Puerto Ricoians dont have "real jobs".

It certainly was. Just wanted to come to Jow Forums and share some insight as I have grown up here my whole life. Hit pretty close to home. My mother was actually scheduled for a meeting in that building that day but was home sick. I just really hate the conspiracy buts saying CRADDOCK RHYMES WITH PADDOCK = FALSE FLAG. Its absurd. I was shocked to hear DeWayne literally brushed past people on his way to find his next targets. It wasn't senseless killing. He wanted revenge.

Good thing I am not Puerto Rican then, huh?

racist!

whatever. this shooting isnt even worth discussing.

Attached: A 8.png (621x535, 20K)

Aw I'm sorry the entire narrative of it being a patsy in order to get suppressors banned fell apart. Remember, CRADDOCK RHYMES WITH PADDOCK. It's clear as day! It was a set up.

>This wasn't a "false flag". This is yet another thin skinned human being who felt in their right to take the lives of those they felt made things difficult for him.

Attached: sloppyjob.jpg (119x125, 4K)

we are supposed to LOVE EACH OTHER

it has nothing to do with paddock you sassy little faggot. im sure youre good friends on all his coworkers and everyone who works at sandy hook.

Didn’t everyone he shoot die?

Not like I care - glad it was government workers who perished and not good civilians.

i work for the city, and I am a very good worker!

Eat a bag of dicks. Your job is to make it harder for citizens to make a living.

was he really bulli? solution: allow fisticuff duels

LOL!

Did he or his now dead coworkers approve stuff that shouldn’t have been approved?

In Virginia Beach’s sanitary system on the brink of collapse?

They're trying to ban suppressors now at a minimum, and talking about other gun control measures...

I live in Pungo and I was just lucky not to be there when it happened. I had planned to go to the DMV but something came up and prevented me from going...

If you live in Virginia, you owe it to your neighbors to call the Governors office, the Va Beach city council, and the offices of your local representatives to tell them that you don't support any forms of additional gun control. That you support the Second Amendment strictly as it is literally written.

This happened within walking distance of the VB Police Department. It should be clear to anybody who isn't functionally brain-dead that the Police will NEVER come and save your life from an active shooter. This is the time to face an uncomfortable truth, that we alone are responsible for the defense of our own lives; both in public, and at home...

I'll be calling and voicing my opinions, please don't ignore this.

Thank you brothers

this makes more sense, thank you user

No we aren't you delusional, shit-eating plebbit transplant.

Human history is one giant orgy of violence and competition for resources and land. If you love your enemies it only makes it easier for them to conquer you.

Love AND hate are both necessary for survival.

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

>Prick boomer gov't employees got what was coming to them

And nothing of value was lost.

I

the police blame the electronically locked doors.

I don’t get it - was he creeping with a co-worker’s wife, or was he the one getting cucked?

Looks like you've expanded your LARP.