Ebola Has Come To Texas

Put down the pit BBQ and that ear of corn and get in here.
Based Congoloids have made the dangerous middle passage with the help of HIAS and with them has come that beautiful waifu you have all come to know and love.
Bring to this thread your alter, and let us pray that it spreads quickly through every major city in the USA.
BUT WHY, user?
don't let me down, this could be the greatest happening of our lifetime.
fuck asteroids. fuck ayy lmaos. fuck it all and let us pray for an airborne mutation.
thank you.

Attached: Texas-ground-zero.png (1021x576, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JaleesaReports/status/1136682703305265152
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/drc-set-to-exceed-2000-ebola-cases-in-second-largest-outbreak-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/JaleesaReports/status/1136682703305265152

Attached: the-infected-arrive.png (656x704, 779K)

>Volunteers
Not going to work that way

i live in SA. We already have an enormous homeless problem

they are jews i’m suprised they didn’t have to pay for the experience to have a conversation with a migrant

can you get a couple of Congoloids on a Greyhound to Austin?
probably less than a hundred bucks.

Attached: getting-ready.png (522x327, 470K)

>speaking french
>in US
should've learn spanish, there are plenty who speaks that over there

yes, well the jews didn't think it that far through.
Africans will develop their own pidgin spanish soon enough if they can live past the liquefied organs and bleeding out of every orifice that is commonly accompanied by the beloved savior.

Attached: National-Ebolist.png (335x608, 195K)

along with all the other problems Mexico has, now they have Bantu Ebola spreading apes crossing through their weak ass joke of a nation.
damn, as if thousands of Guataniggers weren't enough!

First case of Ebola pops up in Texas, headline reads:
Trump is now spreading Ebola ahead of 2020 to distract the Nation and seize power

is SA gonna be the new san francisco? i never visited san antonio will be a shame having to see shit on the streets when i get to visit. also how the fuck did niggers end up there?

I've never been to San Fran and have no desire.
I drove through Texas once on the 10 and holy shit I couldn't wait to get out.
Some bum threw up on my girlfriend at a gas station which caused her to throw up and run shrieking out of the place, which was kind of funny.
Niggers braved the dangerous middle passage with their jew overlords to get into Mexico and then of course you know those fuckers can jump higher than Pedro with a gasoline tire hung around his neck and run faster than Jose chasing the last village chicken.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/drc-set-to-exceed-2000-ebola-cases-in-second-largest-outbreak-ever

i wonder if people will connect the dots and realize what causes the ebola outbreak

By then it will be too late.
The Zaire strain has a 90% kill ratio and it only takes 10 days max.

O FUG I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN

Attached: pepe_pigeon.png (640x281, 62K)

ebola-chan related material:
READ THE HOT ZONE DON'T WATCH THE RETARDED TV ADAPTATION. DOWNLOAD THE ABRIDGED VERSION ON AUDIBLE OR WHATEVER.

Attached: Fire6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

I still love you, Ebola Chan

Attached: 1533487987005.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

By Richard Preston? That was a great read.
The most intriguing part was Ebola Reston.

We love you ebola-chan.

Airborne in 30

Attached: Airborne-intensification.gif (494x494, 3.02M)

I wouldnt mind dying of ebola
if that means I could piledrive my dick into a qt anime girl for 30 seconds

Attached: 1538138808283.gif (480x270, 885K)

Oh fug, Houston area here, I thought we would be the ones to get them first. We're not that far behind them, but San Antonio is virtually rio in all the non tourist areas. Just a bunch of fucking shacks everywhere that isn't Seaworld/Riverwalk/Helotes-ish. Have fun, I'm sure we'll get it soon too because a lot of Houston is just as fucked.

... degermante

i-i l-love you ebola-chan.

Attached: 1556054174726.jpg (574x804, 134K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

I love you, Ebola-chan!

Attached: 1407929572263.png (1228x950, 535K)

damn I would be pissed if I were Mexican. how many Congo apes just slunk off into the pueblos?
Even Mexico is 10 times better than nearly anywhere in The Dark Continent

Attached: Recent_outbreak.png (713x693, 752K)