Free College is Harmful to Me and My Town

I'm from a small town and I think we dont need any education or any of that shit we have are public schools and we have the pub, that's enough knowledge for us. I'm also not a white supremacist or anything in fact I have some Indian Blood (redskin kind) that im very very proud of and think it makes me even more American. My point is why do we need college we all learn trades or work as farmers and are happy why do we need to learn more stuff it doesn't make sense we make decent money. So now we have to pay taxes for something we wont use

Attached: small town Alabama.jpg (1024x549, 103K)

Is this supposed to be a parody of something? It's worth noting that the KKK actually supported universal and free public education (pic related);

Attached: 1479518122840[1].jpg (1024x768, 159K)

>we all learn trades or work as farmers
Ew you mean like Mexicans?

Attached: images (2).jpg (174x290, 12K)

I support free schools as well, not free colleges!

Also.....

>unqualified allegiance to the government of the united states
The U.S government HATES the KKK

Fuck off. We are proud hard working Americans don't degrade us we built this nation. Also if your dad is a lawyer thats basically a kike, fucking slimy parasites.

>My point is why do we need college
You could use it as an opportunity to learn to spell and express yourself better.

Why? As long as you understand me i think im good. In my town we all slur are words and dont give a fuck

Your town doesn't look like it has much opportunity and no real reason to send kids to school for free. Schlomo is lining his pockets outsourcing training costs on your dime or just pocketing Jamal's tuition money while he fails algebra the fourth time on your dime.

The irony is that most people in skilled trades are making more money than OP. Imagine looking down on construction workers when you're in the service industry, splitting tips from a change jar and considering picking up a third part-time job.

Did you not see the water tower? You realize how much metal and industry was put into that thing right? My town is quite wealthy objectivily. In my town you can be a welder a farmer and carpender and make bbank

How am i looking down on anyone?

>i iz jus a simpel redneck lyke u guys. i aint intrestad in no fansee edjucshun but fo sum reezun i do kepes ups wit da intranashunle polliticks

I dont give a fuck about politics i just here shit at the pub

i forgot how based pre-fed KKK actually was

Attached: 1549584056944.jpg (530x530, 40K)

Great larp, leftist faggot.

at least pretend to not be some Hollywood stereotype next time you pretend to be from a rural southern town

>we cuntree folk sher do lyke collin bars pubs
Just kys, faggot.

Oy vey

Attached: 1490291590303.jpg (763x757, 74K)

So how am i doing it wrong? What would you recommend?

Should probably look into what americans call bars before you LARP.

You could try having real conversations with the people you think are beneath you. Ask why they vote the way they do instead of coming here and shitting up our board.

I don't think they are beneath me. I am a Liberal and equality is my fundamental belief.

I've seen Americans call it pubs idiot, they all call it that.

Who helped invent and create the computer you're typing on now? People with education! That's why we need education, even if you're not suited for it. Just accept your small town life and stop complaining that some other people are clever.

Attached: southern voter.png (563x563, 154K)

This. Ironically OP is too stupid to realize that he interacts with highly educated people all the time. Doctors, administrators, engineers, agricultural scientists, etc.

You would be surprised to find out how many people here used to be Liberals/Democrats if you actually talked to us as your intellectual equals.
"Pubs" here are European themed bars. The type of guy you were pretending to be wouldn't go to an Irish pub to watch the soccer match.

>Public schools
>Pubs
You're already fucked, you didn't even mention your town's church or churches. Show flag

Attached: 1517888849962.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

It could be a small Irish town in Albama

>Yes goy, let the Mexicans do all that while you take up debt to learn why whites are literally hitler

Attached: 1490318490453.gif (452x523, 4K)

understanding some basic math, physics is actually quite helpful

Someone from small town Alabama would bring up a church before a bar, or they'd call it by name.

We don't call 'em pubs over here Achmed.

>even if you're not suited for it.
If you're not suited for it then it's a senseless waste of resources. Otherwise you're just enriching universities who care more about rich foreign students and do-nothing administrators than their own people. Not everybody needs to go to college, and most people aren't cut out for it. But as long as the government and banks give out loans the system will get more bloated and more useless

Attached: 1495397964520.png (597x498, 39K)

Nothing is free. Everything gets paid for. Yes, I think everything in life that would be beneficial to me should be provided for and paid for by others.

Also, equality under the law is fine, but you should realize that no two people are "equal;" not even brothers. People are a sum of strengths, weaknesses, experiences and aspirations. Some people have more or "more useful" strengths than others and that's ok. It's not society's job to level the playing field, it is up to the individual to assess himself and move forward.

>Not everybody needs to go to college, and most people aren't cut out for it.
True, and you shouldn't.
Still, we need a lot of educated professionals out there, as well as a bunch of cutting-edge researchers. I think we've got the numbers about right at the moment. The vast majority of people who get a university education put that education to good use.

Attached: Harvard commencement.jpg (600x255, 201K)

Not bad Itzhak, but fo G-d's sake, you was instructed to use VPN and not meme flags. Also this file name "small town Alabama.jpg". Really, straight from the Google pictures?
The idea is not bad tho, goyim don't need education besides necessary minimum. Keep up, good work, but please correct the mistakes I mentioned.
- Adi Ashkenazi, graveyard shift manager, office א101

>The vast majority of people who get a university education put that education to good use.

My sides..

"Overqualifying" people is stupid, in Cuba a lot of street hookers have medical degrees, janitors are engineers,...
It is a waste of time, money and energy.

Nice. Make sure we get you a job as a kapo.

Farmers are just rich people pretending to be poor. Farm laborers are just spics and retards.

We have a problem with allowing foreign doctors that can't tell a belly button from an asshole, to practice medicine here. The malpractice rate for Indians is ridiculous.

A combine can cost more than a house. A guy down the road from me spent over $300,000 for his.

well, since you are already paying under duress, why not ask it to be in your direction ?

because faggot jews in Jew York City need you to pay for their 4 years of indoctrination because their city is in the red.

it's not so easy to be holistic