The moon is now part of Mars. TRUMP IS B-B-BASED!

The moon is now part of Mars. TRUMP IS B-B-BASED!

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-155444.jpg (1080x2340, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/nss_chart_v23.pdf
cnet.com/news/moon-landings-how-nasa-got-there-and-its-plans-to-go-back/
youtube.com/watch?v=vl6jn-DdafM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He means Moon base is part of Project Land on Mars dude. Are you really this fucking stupid?

retarded neocon globalist kike boomer lol

WHY IS THAT SURGEON CAMPING UNDER TRUMP'S TWITTER 24/7??
Doesn't he have better things to do, like saving lives?
Him and the Krassengsteinbergs are the most scumbag useless human beans on this earth

No he said the moon is part of Mars, retard. Time for your suicide. You may not exist.

It's not, in actuality. Going to Mars won't require a trip to the moon at all - in fact, it would be stupid to do so. HOWEVER, future missions could depend on a trip to the moon.

Here's the story: everyone knows that to take off from the moon requires far less fuel than taking off from earth, so the moon would make a good place for things going to Mars to gather together from their numerous earth-based launches. However, you're just wasting fuel by doing this. Low-Earth orbit is far better location for things to gather, because then you won't need to waste fuel going to the moon. In the future, at some point, we do plan on having a refueling station on the moon (where the fuel is actually created from resources found on the moon). Until that time period comes, going to the moon to launch to Mars is... silly and inefficient.

>haha the president is dumb let's pretend he subscribes to flat-earth-tier theories
>2/2 thnx twitter char limit

we see right through you, your efforts are futile

Attached: dfsd.png (1880x3056, 3.09M)

>Eugene M.D.
Most insufferable faggot ever to exist.

Attached: DKfY1q1XoAMoB7c.jpg (800x1200, 130K)

Attached: 1490383170394.png (1200x1227, 630K)

Any decent spaceship that can reach Mars can reach the moon and will probably be beta tested with a moon run.

Its pretty well agreed then Moon is a stepping stone to Mars (tech development wise)

>the moon is part of going to mars
Lets pretend trump think the moon is mars that'll get me good boy points

Do you not understand the concept of the first sentence informing the context for the following sentences? When you read things do you just assume every sentence is completely unrelated to each other instead of being part of a greater whole?

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Moonbase with hookers

Attached: 1541317014923.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

fuck it hurts when bongs are right

Legit
Jealous of rocks

Based

Moon is part of Mars

It's that simple. Die now.

ah burn

He could also be referring to the general scientific consensus that the Moon was created from debtis when Earth collided with Mars or that the moon projects are part of the mars project so no department gets scrapped and jobs lost. 8/10 nice troll, faggot.

He clearly meant "Space" while thinking of Mars.

Who can't read context?

> This Nigger!

>Hurr durr, lets go to the moon because we can!
No one, not even NASA, is planning on a moon mission BEFORE a Mars mission. There is a plan to orbit a moon - it's the first step of NASA's plan, actually. That moon does not orbit Earth. It orbits Mars. It's named Phobos. The mission would be 30 months in duration (9 month travel, 12 month orbit, 9 month travel).

There is NOTHING in NASA's plan that requires going to the moon. You can read their plan here: nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/nss_chart_v23.pdf

Just a note for the braindead, the mentioning of "cislunar" doesn't mean "to the moon". It means "between the earth and moon". Thank you for being a retard.

>Fifty years afterApollo 11,NASAis once again planningmissions to the moon. It may not be any easier this time around.
The space agency has been fired up for areturn to the moonat least since December 2017, when President Donald Trump signedWhite House Space Policy Directive 1, which urged a renewed focus on lunar missions.
"Beginning with missions beyond low-Earth orbit," the directive states, "the United States will lead the return of humans to the Moon for long-term exploration and utilization, followed by human missions to Mars and other destinations."

cnet.com/news/moon-landings-how-nasa-got-there-and-its-plans-to-go-back/

anyone have a top ten list of the most retarded shit this fuck has said on twitter? This has got to a top 3 or 4.at least

Retard meant the moon is part of the "bigger things", but the word order is so fucked up it came out retarded.

Is part of Mars in that it should be used as launching point to get to Mars you absolute nog.

Master Troll GodKing Trump didnt "say it wrong" atleast not accidentally.

doctors are the dumbest people I know.
>"you have a symptom? here, take this drug to cover it up!"
>"what, you expect me to cure you?? I'd have to have medical knowledge to do that! Who do you think I am... a doctor??"

>grasping at straws so hard you intentionally misinterpret what was said.
WTF?! I'm done with Trump now!

Idiotic liberal trying to slander trump and this is what he comes up with?

Pathetic.

> The moon is a part of the bigger things we are doing and NASA should be focusing on it including defense and science.

Hope I solved it all for you retards with 80iq.

You're right, most doctors are clueless retards.

Good doctors are hard to come by.

ITT retards who don't know about the US-Russian joint launch station being built around thew moon.
Just stop kys reddit faggot.

Do Dr, Gu just sit at his computer all day waiting for Trump to post his next message? It's pretty sad.

comma separates sentences

I mean full stop, not comma

Maybe if he hadn't started his tweet off with "NASA should not be talking about going to the moon", there might not have been any confusion. If they shouldn't be talking about the moon, then we're left to presume it's not part of the bigger plans.

there is nothing on the moon or mars why the fuck are we going there

/thread
Trump 2020. No contest. Nobody come close from either side of the isle

He is Jesus, niggertard

Attached: DQyFMqrTkR-12.png (300x250, 14K)

Fuck you and fuck your shit channel. Why do you constantly shill your videos on unrelated posts. Is it because you know no one would click on it if they knew what it was?

What a fucking uncle Tom. What's the gook equivalent of a housenigger?

A railchang?

>leftists
>understanding context

Only low IQ (about 80 and below) would be confused by any of this if they have the attention span of a goldfish.

I THINK he meant that going to the Moon, defense and science are a part of "the bigger things we're doing." As in, going to Mars doesn't invalidate going to the Moon, as reaching the Moon is part of the project of getting to mars.

wow, you retards can even read text properly.
He meant the project includes the mars and our moon.
Why did this idiot of a nerdy, pseudo-intellectual niglet get that many likes?
America is doomed indeed

>America is doomed indeed
We can only hope

>need to defend and explain demential ramblings intensives.

This

>Trump says Mueller made a fool during his testimony
>Mueller never testified.
>Need to defend and explain retardation intensives
You keep sucking that orange kosher cock, homo

he gave his account to the krassenstein brothers so they pretend to be a sassy asian doctor when it's convenient

Regardless, they definitely should talk about getting to the moon if it's part of the plans. We haven't been to the moon in 46 1/2 years, so getting everything set to get back there again is the immediate goal before they can't start taking the Mars goal seriously. They can't just "not talk about it".

>he meant not to be a retard

WE WAS MARTIANS N SSHIIEEET

Attached: 1559866191788.png (795x490, 420K)

Humans come from
Mars dude

Is this the guy that replaced the Krassenstein faggots as top cocksucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=vl6jn-DdafM

this reminds me of how people read the bible
so many verses taken out of context when you read like that

Yes. Now it's this faggot on the top that spams the mentions with utterly regurgitated bullshit.

He is a chinese spy

The real story here is that a few hours ago, Nasa has opened the spacestation for tourists.
Flat Earthers BTFO

Can one not parse? You’re comprehension must be very low if you don’t know what he means; and a pedant if you’re correcting Twitter grammar.

Not sure of leftards are 20 IQ or willfully ignorant. It's pretty apparent that, within the constraints of twitter, he meant going to the Moon is a stepping stone to reach Mars.

Because it means dream bigger. Don't make the moon the ultimate goal, consider it a path to Mars and more.

>thinks there are still top ten lists
Letterman retired. I can't believe you didn't know that. How retarded are you?
I'll bet now you're going to say that that isn't what you meant and I know that, but fuck you.

>spend immense amounts of fuel breaking free from Earth
>meet up with a previously launched ship near the moon which has a cache of fuel.
>refuel and head to mars with the tank on F

The left had a meltdowm over covfefe.
He could forget the ' in im, and they'd scream and yell.
>The average schmuck is so bored and annoyed with the MSM

>a phd is either wilfully ignoring the moon being talked about as a jumping point for a mars mission having been talked about for nearly 3 decades, or seriously has the reading comprehension to think thats what was meant
This alone is proof universities are worthless

They should have a team of these going to the moon: A transgender black strong woman, a lesbian white sub, a gay muslim man and a Jew leading the team...

Wait a second...

I would expect nothing less from and incoherent retard who thinks he is a genius.

clearly referring to the "bigger things"

Based retard MIGA
Space is fake and gay btw

uncle chong

he's not a doctor. eugene was fired years ago for incompetence

these leftist are so smug they are actually dumb

Seems obvious to me that trump meant that the moon will be involved in efforts to go to mars. How can a surgeon be so fucking obtuse?

see

because Surgeons are actually dumb. All they do is cut, if you have a steady hand its not a hard job to do.

heh. nice one beaner

umm but surrr aktshuawallee it is like this
>as cringy as black science man

AHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

Attached: 1530868204140.png (506x550, 199K)

looking for a collage of dumb tweets all together in one pic , but it's probably hard to keep track with new shit coming out on the daily

Attached: drumpf.jpg (539x960, 101K)

I don't think that idiot of Eugene gets it. The moon is part of the Mars project, Trump just doesn't think we should land for a few days he wants a fucking base.
t. aerospace engineer and astrophysicist working at JPL
>inb4 LARP

(forgot pic)

Attached: mars_mission.jpg (1625x1067, 243K)

18.4K embarassing retards who thought they were smarter than The Emperor

based wop