Why is the social trust in the US so low?

This happened in a fucking hospital. I feel like this kind of thing just doesn't happen in other western nations

Attached: jbgz3zs7wq231.jpg (640x783, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how hard is it to put the playstation inside a metal case so you can operate it but not lift it?

Where in the US do they have 250v electric outlets?

We're a very efficient nation, the PS4s are stolen before the hospital buys them

I wonder

Not as hard as subverting a nation I would suspect.

That's Britain or Ireland

In the future US colony of Britainistan.

Hospital probably had insurance and /wanted/ it stolen so nog patients couldn't annoy the staff at 3AM with NBA Jam

Diversity. Good study here.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Ultra-Capitalism and forced (((Diversity))). Also most people are vapid, selfish, stupid, unreliable sacks of shit.

That's not America

You know the answer already; niggers.

DIVERSITY

Hats wrong with those plugins?

I work at Walmart in asset protection/loss prevention. Every shift I work I catch people trying to steal hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. On Wednesday night I caught 15 different people trying to not pay for stuff, mostly niggers

dunNo
I Guess a current Gen console is a prEtty juicy taRget to Steal

your literally a goon hired by walmart with no training or state certification harassing people at the self check out

just go walk around the store and fuck off. you dont own stock in walmart, so who cares. you touch a customer and theyll fire you and settle.

Niggerw and muslims

in the military we had a ps3 that we left in our common room and played GTA on, during the summer everyone took leave for a couple weeks and when we got back, the ps3 had gotten stolen

the only people who knew we had one were some africans who didn't go on leave because their gov paid the french gov to train them so they basically had no holiday, we complained to the MP and they basically told us that there was nothing they could do, we tried to file an official report and the base colonel got involved and had our captain threaten us out of it
good times

It's not harassment. By that logic a bank teller asking to see your ID is harassment.

secularization + immigration

Niggers

If they don't shoplift how else are they going to get what they need?

Attached: 45684989464.png (718x496, 55K)

>Destroys white man's country with diversity
>Criticizes white man for not being up to date on diversity-resistant practices.

It's all so tiring.

Niggers being niggers