SHould Brazil and Argentina have the same currency?

SHould Brazil and Argentina have the same currency?

Attached: Brazil-Argentina.png (1180x824, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOYdM5_deTE
youtube.com/watch?v=SnOvB9ucgNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le bamp

No. It would be beneficial for them to do so but it isn't an absolute necessity. They can do whatever they want.

Its the opposite of beneficial, you would be centralizing more power for the central bankers and intensifying your slavery.

I'm a brainlet, please explain to me how this can be beneficial to both Argentina and/or Brazil.

Why the fuck should they have common currency?

This is the first step towards Greater Brazil, that is, all of south america under our god-given rule

I welcome our new hue overlords

One step closer to a global currency. Horrible Idea.

no, fuck this garbage

Pretty sure that would fuck our economy entirely.
But the collapse is the only hope for our country anyway so I would even support annexing argentina if that meant we could finally recreate this country from scratch.

We will have 11 World Cups by the way.

Attached: Brazil-La Plata Confederacy.png (960x611, 40K)

Two unstable economies full of kikes sharing the same currency? WHAT COULD GO WRONG, GOYS?

A country that can not print its own currency is not a sovereign country.

If your government does this you are done for.

Attached: everything is fine guys.png (783x231, 56K)

>mfw we elected such a meme president that we'll have a "Patagônia Brasileira" in our lifetime

Yes the us dollar.

Only if they are south brazilians.
hue-aryans are ok
african-ameriands are a nono

Pretty based indeed. The Anglo fears the Platino-Brazilian bvll.

THIS

argentina gets to trade your shitty good for nothing peso for our trustworthy real with 400 billion usd in our central bank to back it up, easing your rampant inflation and interest rates along the way

we get to own you forever

This would mean we would merge in one country, either a new or they world merge into Brazil, and I don't want the nigger infested Argentina to become a part of our country. Maybe the northeast part, since I heard it has the most whites, but otherwise, no

Plus, we ourselves are heading to bankrupcy, we can't annex nobody until our economy becomes something more than stable

hell no, look at europe the euro destroyed the smaller countries and now they have to buy their shit from germany while they cant make jobs or do work in their home country. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR NATIONS CURRENCY TO A FOREIGN INVADER.

No dude, the north has mostly brown people
You want Uruguay, Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba, and all the south.

Alright, I'll have to agree with you this time.
Satan.

Integrating our economies, every South American is already very dependent of Brazil's economy, with a common coin you people can suck our dicks even easier and keep our semen valuable and maybe even more valuable, since the market will recognize your sales as ours sales.

BY THE WAY
BOTH PRESIDENTS ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST STEP TO JOIN THE EU
SCREENCAP THIS POST
MOST EU WAS IN FAVOR OF ARGENTINA BEING PART OF EU EXCEPT MACRON; WITH BRASIL ON BOARD (AND MAYBE THE MERCOSUR TOO) THEY WILL JOIN THE EU
MARK MY WORDS

Attached: soviet.jpg (340x270, 18K)

Most non-whites live in northern argentina tho.
Anyway, we should just use the opportunity to transform Brazil-Argentina in a castizo ethnostate.

I wonder if we could work out a way to annex the south without annexing the rest? Paranagua's port is busy as fuck, but if we annex you it might be a huge incentive for our government to build more ports for you to be able to stress out your products...It would be an interesting scenario

Let's dude this, fuck israel and fuck the united states.
We exchange some cows for some nukes and then we nuke them with their own nukes.

Attached: brasil_argentina.jpg (900x785, 240K)

EU?

I want a railroad Rio-Patagonia.

Kek, screencapped. Will the proccess be concluded in 10 years?

We can test nuclear bombs in Patagonia sea anyway. No one would notice. Next scenario is either retaking Malvinas or nuke'em.

We need to solve the marxist infestation problem first.

Attached: anti_commie_alliance.jpg (1600x2053, 1.08M)

We can't let the BQ and NQ become overshadowed mate. 8% of the black population in Brazil commits 60% of our crimes according to IPEA 2014, how worse is it in Argentina, I wonder? Plus, our natives keep fucking with the interstate roads and we can't even touch them or else a world of words is thrown into you by "muh hummie rights" activists. We have some problems to solve, and I don't think they will be solven after we join with Argentina

>No one would notice
Oh the US would, either by their advanced equips or by intel agents/double agents infiltrated in our country. About Malvinas, it would be better if we just asked the brits if they could pretty please give it to us. Let us play the weak and fragile nation and surprise them when the time comes

NO! Are you fucking kidding me!? We have so much shit to fix and you ask: "should we take even more problems and fucking spic under our wing guys?" Fucking stupid people should hang. And FUCK SPICS!

The Confederacy will be a military dictatorship. We will even annex Chile to steal their cute prussian uniforms.

I like Argentina. I wouldn't mind. Although the economical implications should be considered.

Not even Nafta can pull this off and two sub countries can? LoL

Sure sure, we're all just larping anyway.
But it's not like maintaining the brazilian status quo would allow any changes when it comes to our country's racial question as well.
If we managed to get mutual help with the argies in that matter it would make fighting these problems a lot easier.

yes let join an economy that is even more fucked than our's and get closer to people who are even more left then us BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THIS BURNING COUNTRY NEEDS!!!!!!!!!
Fucking hell I give up on this retarded country. will just wait for my inevitable death at the hands of criminals...

EU???you're not even part of europe m8

>we're all just larping anyway
Nah dude I liked the idea a lot, I want this to become real if it doesn't do more harm than good
>If we managed to get mutual help with the argies
Hmm, and how they could help?

Why not merge your currency with Italy.
You both have a failing economy.

Attached: Argentina.png (304x540, 59K)

Shills will kvecht at this endlessly, but the truth is that the only way for Latinos to "fight" (in an economical/geopolitical way) the power of the US empire is by bonding together our economies, and that includes the resource-rich countries (like memezuela) as well, like it or not.

>and that includes the resource-rich countries (like memezuela) as well, like it or not
This, for the time being, we should unite in the south and gather power so we can get Venezuela and Bolivia, and have a unchangeable policy of never selling our riches to gringos, otherwise all the work to unite and prosper would've been done for nothing

I know almost nothing of South America, but what if the whitest areas of southern Brazil Argentina Chile and Uruguay unite to create an ethosTate and remove all the brown people

Pretty sure pastas would get triggered by the idea, and I don't blame them, would be nice to revive the SPQR though

Just anex us already

While north americans, chinks and russians get forced into an unnecesary conflict by the kike overlords and while Israel drown on it's own hubris getting curbstomped by Iran the future will belong to south americans.
We will be the new romans.
youtube.com/watch?v=TOYdM5_deTE

>create an ethosTate and remove all the brown people
This would be achievable if you guys didn't exist or at least weren't jewed. Same reason Europe can't become natsoc again. CW2 will be our best hope and chance to cleanse our countries

>would be nice to revive the SPQR though
It wouldn't be reviving it. It would be establishing a new one but with the same spirit.
Sao Paolo is the biggest Italian city in the world so you guys have to join too.

ARE U RETARDED??? BONDING TOGETHER??
You are giving all the power to the banking cartel so they can keep their cycles of boom and burst, stealing everyones wealth. You wont even be able to secede from the union.

Yes

FIX YOUR SHIT FIX YOU FUCKING MANLET SPIC DON'T LET FEMINISTS AND COMMIES RUIN YOUR COUNTRY
Not going to happen now mate. I might happen (who knows) after one century IF we fix our shit first. People have no fucking idea how urgent some reforms are (like the pension reform and tax reform) and just want to bandwagon on our backs because he have a promising future. Holy shit just leave us be!

R E M I N D E R
youtube.com/watch?v=SnOvB9ucgNM

Attached: 1536454027038.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Are both of you fucked out of your minds? are rich spoiled brats who never had to work a day in your lives?
HAVE YOU LOOK AT THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!
The last thing we needs is waste time and money on frivolous and useless alliances that will do nothing but increase the amount bureaucracy in dealing with issues.
But sure ignored creating trade agreement, fighting corruption, fight organized crime , DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKERS WHO KEEP ON KILLING AND STEALING EVERY SINGLE DAY IN THIS FUCKING CITY!!!
What w need is to crate a meme coin so that government can take the little money people have saved and declare it useless once gain like they did before.
BECAUSE FUCK FIXING OUR PROBLEMS WE NEED TO FIGHT THE US/CHINA/RUSSIA INSTEAD OF STOPPING THIS COUNTRY FROM GOING UP IN FLAMES.

>2 completelys unstable, disorganized countries, filled with indios, dare to think they could pull off a common currency!
Lmao

Brazilian economy is nothing without São Paulo.
And São Paulo is niggerland

yes just like mexico and canada should switch to the us dollar.

FUCK Brazil and FUCK Argentina

There ain't much support for pro-white measures in a worldwide context, likewise, we wouldn't have much support here in brazil even if we managed to get like-minded people in power.
However, Argentina does have a considerable population that would be easily converted to our side, they could be useful allies and we're in extreme need of allies.

That's just speculation however, personally I believe our country will only change after a huge amount of chaos, only after people see how their multicultural paradise is a fraud with their own eyes.
But a man can dream.

You guys need to start secession movements right fucking now. Bolsonaro and guedes are just kike puppets they are part of the same communist agenda. The EU is lost to the bankers already, your country's economy will only get worse if u give your economic sovereignty away.

Attached: 1490976721976.jpg (793x796, 159K)

Shut up spic or we are going to pay a visit to you and it will be the last one.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Calm down and read the rest of the thread, we know of the problems, we're discussing what would be the best plan for this ideal to become true

Shut up cuck, want to get exterminated once again?
Oh, Argentina has more white nacionalist than Brazil? Didn't know about that
>personally I believe our country will only change after a huge amount of chaos
Sadly, that indeed seems the case, I didn't want our country to break and/or undergo the FMI fuckery once again...

Attached: 1559818729564.png (723x1023, 650K)

You have your independancy because of us,so watch your tone or we'll give your "country" to argentina

>You guys need to start secession movements right fucking now. Bolsonaro and guedes are just kike puppets they are part of the same communist agenda. The EU is lost to the bankers already, your country's economy will only get worse if u give your economic sovereignty away.
We know user, but too many retards were breed to abuse our corrupt democratic systems.
Until societal collapse there is nothing we can do.

Not going to happen during our lifetime dude so why even care about? Those spics are considering vote for peronists again. Let them die for being this retarded. We also should shot any spic at sight in our borders so they don't infest us with commie virus again.

Attached: 1408624834929.jpg (380x250, 13K)

They want a world government and a world currency so people will never get away from the bankers.

Attached: Rothschilds Banks.jpg (684x3436, 483K)

We need to start a movement to preserve "the tradition" of "south american from european descend".
Basically a identitarian group disguised as lobby group disguised as a traditionalism group.

Wtf is that flag? Micronesia?

Do you think you are like USA or something? Both countries were corrupt as fuck THAT is why you to let us keep our country as buffer zone.

And stop ruining the Amazonas forest and rivers. Go fuck a cow.

What ideal? and why are "you" wasting time thinking about this shit. Why is the president?
Think about your utopic dreams when politician aren't taking the little money left in your wallet after it was stolen by criminals

Pic is you six months ago
Yeah, it's not like they already have the power and it's not like they are already 90-100% american jews either. Of course joining our neighbours and fighting for our land would be of great help for their plans...

Attached: 60BB76C8-4700-4915-B5FE-4A7374A6CE68.jpg (700x438, 30K)

>Not going to happen during our lifetime dude so why even care about?
Some churches in Europe also took centuries to be built, and it started by many people dedicating their lives to building it, so other people after them would continue the work. The same principle applies to this union
>Those spics are considering vote for peronists again
Yes, I know, like it was already pointed itt, there are many problems for both countries to overcome before we can unite, and it seems Argentina will get out of this mental brainwashing only after crashing, so maybe after that they change and we can exclude the Ideological Problem from our list of problems to solve between the two countries. It will be hard and very possibly will take 3 to 5 generations to unite, but that shouldn't be a reason for us to not unite
Yes, indeed, one currency under the circumstances we find ourselves is bad because of the jews, but if we manage to implant a natsoc government then it'll all be okay-ish, moreso if the US has it's CW2 and liberates itself from the kikes and doesn't interfere in foreign affairs, or if it does, do so in a NatSoc Germany way

Only if brazilians begin to speak spanish

What I find impressive about brazil is how it doesn't matter what happens, nothing changes.
I don't want to get blackpilled, but most of times it really appears that we'll change this country for better after it burns for good.

Exactly.
The lack of identity is something that has holding back south american countries in general for too long time, it's a cancer we have to get rid off.

>how worse is it in Argentina, I wonder?
All of our crimes, and I mean ALL OF THEM are done by non-whites. All of our criminals are immigrants or immigrants offspring.

Attached: D79.jpg (508x960, 90K)

>why are "you" wasting time thinking about this shit
A citizen who does not think about what's best for the nation constantly and preferably in all matters is a citizen who contributes for the downfall of the nation
>Why is the president?
Because presidents are commanded to go in other countries and try to bring more economical gains for our country, and also to fix whatever is wrong inside it's country
>Think about your utopic dreams when politician aren't taking the little money left in your wallet after it was stolen by criminals
The solution you want for this problem (and the only avaliable tbqh) is either installing a nationalist, non-yankee boot licking Military Regime, or a NatSoc government, both with death penalty. Literally most of the chaos we have in our country is due CF88

We cannot hug the whole world dude. I understood what you are saying but we don't have time to spend on someone else's problems. We must get your shit together first and this is not a easy task. Being optimistic it will take a fucking decade but both you and I know it'll not be this easy since our congress is ruled by literal apes. Don't get me wrong, we can help those spics in the right time but not now. Also I know you are aware that Bolsonaro only said that go get a good image for Macri.
Fuck no, if anything they should get rid of this subhuman language and bow to the superior Iberian one.

Attached: 1538790088536.png (631x471, 202K)

Imagine for a moment we weren't LARPing, how would we do that?

Next stop, The South Amero.

You country as a mistake from the start
>Oh yeah bro lets force white ppl to mix with indian what can possible go wrong
Argentina was right we should have divided the country and give to each other.

Now your only achivement is making shit products that no one buy and be used as a joke

Interesting. Do you have some government data about crime statistic (racial composition and education of the criminals) you could share? Or yours doesn't even touch that?

>yeah mate ignore the Jews and clearly corrupt politicians in our government.
>ignore the crime, the killing and the fact there employment is still growing.
>ignore the absurd salaries judged are bought with and ignore the fact they leave criminals loose thanks to then.
>what we really needs is waste years, if not decades, spending time and resources getting together with our neighbors and creating one currency in order to"fight the veil Americans"
I'm sorry but you are part of what is wrong with this country. Instead of trying to fix unexciting problem try to stop small towns from burning in crime first you stupid faggot.

>

>but most of times it really appears that we'll change this country for better after it burns for good
I feel you, it looks like a Germany-kind of deal, has to go in full misery mode to rise to greatness. Wish it wasn't the case
I know, both countries have many problems to solve, and what I'm saying is that we need to solve all, most or at least the most alarming ones first before we try any uniting action together. Like I said, it'll take a long time before we can see Argentina and Brazil together, but there's no abd in already discuss what's good and what's bad about our countries and this union, and also to entertaining the idea so we don't lose the motivation

So fucking much for a nationalist president

First the mercosul car plates, now this shit

So your answer is
>We can't fix this mess so we might as well do retarded shit that will help nobody
You realize this will help nothing right? look at the "Good" the euro did to the European union.
And believe me when i say we are far from being European countries.Think about what having what entails to a duo government one another of the mos corrupt countries in the world will do to us. Think of what the organized crime already gains from just the mercosul.

>First the mercosul car plates, now this shit
These plates are so fucking disgusting to see aaaaaaaaaaa, and I see them in most of the cars in the roads now, fucking go back to the white one it was so better

For fucks sake dude what do you not understand of the "we have many problems and need to solve them first before actually progressing any union action" phrase I'm trying to say since I came in this thread?

Euro is just dollar and their mission is to have less national obstacles so they can wash money easier globally.

Attached: Jair Bolsonaro Israel Kike Zionist.jpg (999x1260, 371K)

Race is huge taboo for our government since the Kirchner government (2003), that made illegal immigrant legal with the "Patria Grande plan" (which was the most anti-Argentinean plan ever devised).
We don't have race statistics. Much less public data on racial composition of criminals (our media even hides and doesn't say when the criminals are immigrants). But it is clear that all criminals are non-whites as the sky is blue, it's just a well-known fact. One just have to see pictures of the criminals or our prisons.

Attached: LA-TUMBA-(Por-Hernán-Zin).jpg (567x364, 187K)

This nigger keeps making the same thread every week,is bait

The photo is just an rural area probably from parana

>SHould Brazil and Argentina have the same currency?
Jesus fucking Christ, no. Imagine if there was a proposal that the US and Mexico share a currency? The US would then have to share in the absurd financial decisions of it's shithole neighbor. Likewise, Brazil would have to share the the financial decisions of a serial defaulter.