The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

Attached: 790B3AEE-EBCF-43D2-8ACC-8063CAD8A851.jpg (1242x1826, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Blow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

No, not particularly. Why?

>opinion columnist
get a real job

At least South Africa has the foresight to get rid of its nukes before handing the keys over to blacks.

WUZ!

But it be like dat tho, these cracka ass crackas be all up da nix snood biggu bon diggy bruh. We da strongest Wakanda shits bruh, Egypt we niggas be makin paris pyramids n shit, imma old school nigga bruh it just how da dooba dah dee do bruh. 100 gang gang

Yeah, whites see how literally every other race has acted throughout history, and NONE of them ever enacted egalitarian values or fought a war to free another people from slavery (inb4 states rights, doesn't matter niggers claim it was about slavery).

But if he recognizes this, why would he continue to agitate against white Americans and push them against a wall? Does he want to be annihilated or is it too much to expect of a monkey to be forward thinking? Show flag

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

Having a conscience and reacting appropriately doesn't hurt. Unless if you're a low IQ demon.

We still have them, what happens if UK becomes a new caliphate?

Yes. We don't want to be ruled by niggers. What's your point?

Do you know how much school it take to be an opinion columnist?

He's actually not wrong, though. I grew up in an enriched area, and I would literally kill myself before I had to go back to that. It's a living hell.

That's the logical thing a black had ever posted here. Congrats

This is mostly correct

Only part he got wrong
>inevitable

Of course,
If the power does shift, there won't be an america. Not a single civilization has stood after the average IQ dropped below European averages

The truth hurts, doesn't it?
And not amount of chimping out will change it

KANGZ

Attached: 1559387719379.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

Boy, I'm sure glad I'm not a nigger.

Sure, but not to niggers. Republican or Democrat you'll always be the poor useful chimps.

You mean white people can tell in the long term you mean them ill what a twist.

Beats being a stupid nigger like you.

I guess it's going to suck to be the IRA, I don't see the Muslims putting up with a bunch of amateurs half assing carbombing, they're pretty passionate about that

We are overdue for a chimpout.

slide thread. fuck off.

>We deny this

lol white people are insufferable with their craven and weak ways

you're getting raped everyday and still find time to shitpost?

just rope yourselves or do something to save the west

>we gonna kill you whitey
>wtf why is whitey voting against his extinction
Really makes you think

Attached: 1559600877244.jpg (361x358, 12K)

Cmon guys stop panicking all we’re doing is shouting about how great the world would be if you were all dead while we ethnically replace you! What’s the big deal?

>Charles Blow the homosexual nigger
These media niggers need to realize things can change for them in a blink of the eye

"In 2014, Blow came out publicly as bisexual."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Blow

Attached: 9873237425838.png (900x900, 255K)

(((inevitable)))
> (((inevitable)))
(((inevitable)))
> (((inevitable)))
(((inevitable)))
> (((inevitable)))
(((inevitable)))
> (((inevitable)))
(((inevitable)))
> (((inevitable)))

I see, now is there a reason for it. Checkmate.
If some country in africa had foreigners attempting to demographically take it over and constantly saying how they should be in such and such position. No not coming in and invading or any such thing. But just immigrating into their country.
What would africans do.
Well you can look at for example 1994 where hutus butcher 1 million tutsis with fucking machettes and rape the women and also enslave quite a few of them.
So.. ofcourse there is a response to demographic change, and foreigners taking over your fucking country. Every single ethnic group would react in panic with that occurring..

Truth hurts doesn´t it?

Just wait until the Jews run out of white men to kill other white men for them. I bet you don't realize that forced integration has mostly been a white on white thing.

Guess

Attached: bongsearlylight.jpg (1600x900, 289K)

that's because black destroy civilization.

Attached: blackshock.jpg (800x600, 140K)

>inevitable shifts in power
How the fuck is it "inevitable" that we allow hordes of spics and niggers to destroy America?

Fuck off, nigger.

>White panic
Yes. That's correct. We don't want to live in Nogworld.

>Nigger: it's just white panic B.

Fuck you.

this dude blows

Attached: clos.png (205x205, 66K)

>Cmon guys stop panicking all we’re doing is shouting about how great the world would be if you were all dead while we ethnically replace you! What’s the big deal?
Right. you got these fucking morons waving flags of different countries, imposing their own culture and values, and bragging about how they are demographically taking over the countries the immigrants go to..
What´s the problem. Should anyone be worried of this happening in their own countries?

I have no problem with people from other countries and of other ethnic groups. I just don´t want to be tourist in my own country. When these people have so many places they can be, chiefly their own countries where there are tons of people just like them.

I have no problem with them being many people like them in their countries. They already are, with like 90% ethnic majority. They just shouldn´t be tons of people like them simultaneously in my own country at the same time..

Attached: world-map.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

Hey nigga. Jesus was black and we is house of judah. We da real jews

>black journalist sees racism under every stone and in every bag of chips.
imogen mah shyock

They were only a proxy to the Israel's tests, no reason they'd want them.

>opinion
>truth

Attached: this OP.jpg (400x600, 186K)

Yeah, 11 scools, nigga

I don’t get why this is an attack? Blacks have been complaining about being minority’s, shouldn’t the whites care about losing power?

Also spics had chinks will be more harsh to blacks. When whitty is gone the nogs are gone

Das wut we tryna say niggy

Hey don't bother with him he's a lost cause and will inevitably be the first against the wall. This upcoming war will be a bloody one and we will have no room for half measures. Just ruthless massacring. If you aren't with us we will consider you the enemy and massacre you and your entire family.

No half measures.

Me too.

Do we really need another anti-white opinion columnist? Hasn’t that quota been filled?

Yeah nigguh we wuz our own mastas and slaves nigguh, all up in da doo giggy jiggy 67645 d'n chestin bruh. We wuz errydand, we da rocks in da group, we da wata on Pluto, we da Sun and the Moon. We da white man.

Attached: 1559160259114.png (130x272, 26K)

Fuckin right, pirate nigga. We gon team up. Black pirates unite!

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET NIGGA

and shit

>this dude blows
Yep, this nigger is yet again bragging about how he thinks it´s great that americans lose power to foreigners/other ethnic groups in their own country.
He says
>it´s inevitable.
No it´s not, it´s highly preventable, and it should not be the case that it should happen either.
>it´s inevitable foreigners take over your country, you should let them.
No. nor would any other ethnic group either back in their own countries.

Nah, ma nigga. Dat shit fake news right dare. Blacks aint never gay.

Regardless of their opinion of whites spics and chinks will genocide niggers when we are gone . It’s actually poetic justice for the niggers we feed and coddle who hate us so bad.

If we are so weak then how were you hopelessly dominated by a fraction of the british army reserve?. It seems to me you are either a shill or a legit 60 iq porch monkey.

Raped by what? Your psychotic nigger of a mom who can't get enough of big white cock? I figured

I fully expect to live to see the day Le Califat du Nord Nord Afrique nukes Lahore West for not sending them enough tax money.

How do black people benefit from enraging white people into War?

It's only fucked up cuz yall honkies took all da slaves away. Who gonna clean dis shit up? Not me nigga

Yeah because talking about how low black and mexicans unemployment is and blowing jews is what White Supremacy is all about

>How do black people benefit from enraging white people into War?

Blacks are getting wiped out and destroyed by spic gangs in the Southwestern US.

>This upcoming war will be a bloody one and we will have no room for half measures. Just ruthless massacring. If you aren't with us we will consider you the enemy and massacre you and your entire family.
>No half measures.
What you are saying is exactly how they demonize the fairness of that we say we don´t want this to happen. And that we should limit immigration because of it. And then you come along with a very 'jewish argument'. That we hate all people of other ethnic groups and want to kill them, when that was never what it was about.
And no i don´t want to kill immigrants or wish bad things for other ethnic groups. I´ll restate what i said initially to what you replied to.
I wish for a lot of them to go back home and live a happy life in their own countries, or some other country atleast that don´t have demographic issues in same way, and thus can more easily accommodate them. And a percentage of them i have no problem with staying.
I have no problem with people from other countries and of other ethnic groups. I just don´t want to be tourist in my own country. When these people have so many places they can be, chiefly their own countries where there are tons of people just like them.
This is both true fair and completely sensible.
And the only thing that happens with people like you is that when you say this, they use it as a strawman argument to increase immigration, and to demonize any such sentiments. And if someone go out and kill some immigrants, you get exactly more immigrants out of it, because they will argue for that politically to 'destroy this racism'. Which what they are really doing is destroying people and nations, with mass immigration.
So no, please stop with your misunderstand sentiments. Why should i make myself into a villain that i´m not. Just to help those who want mass immigration, chief of which if you notice, are the immigrants themselves.

Nigga, you cant even into sarcasm

Why the fuck would i want to go kill other people because they aren´t of same ethnic group as me, what does that concern me. The only way it concerns me is that i don´t want my country to be flooded with immigrants so i am tourist in my own country, when there are so many places these other ethnic groups can live, chief of which their own nations. But most certainly also other nations who don´t have same demographic issues of mass immigration. So then those nations can then easierly accomodate them. I suggest they go ask them if they absolutely insist that they don´t want to live with their own people in their own countries. Where there are many tens of millions and 90%+ ethnic majority of their particular folk.
Just stop this nonsense shilling

Niggers commit unholy amounts of violent crime in this country against Whites like the animal nigger filth that they are.

Most obvious attempt by a non black to sound like a black. Your boss needs a refund

0 schools, juden

>Most obvious attempt by a non black to sound like a black. Your boss needs a refund
I doubt there´s a single one itt that thinks he´s actually african. It´s just a guy thinking he´s funny for larping as one.

Nigga when i wuz in sevuvf grade fo da therd time, dey tol us da erff wuz flat.
Nah, i'm lying. I only made it grade 6.

>falling for the race meme

Shut the fuck up white boy

Having different opinions= racist

Nigga, you lost as fuck. You better come correct. I'll break my foot off in yo ass!

Every non-white ran country is a shithole. Every single one. This is why we're panicking.

You have two options ahead of you my friend. Be a race traitor and then have you and your entire family massacred and dumped in a mass grave.

or

Reclaim your blood and soil and participate in the inevitable golden age of the aryan race.

I was originally a very empathetic person who held very similar opinions to the one you held.

I had many friends of different ethnicities, colours and cultures.

However when I started to see what was happening to my heritage. How the culture and blood that my ancestors perviously died for was being stripped away and spat upon as if it was nothing but trash.

That is when I got angry; so I talked to my friends of different ethnicities, colours and cultures. Do you know what they said?

"Well you had your turn, now it's ours."

These words were spoken not with hatred, nor sadness or regret. It was a very neutral emotionless statement. These "friends" of mine, knew that my race was being spat upon and instead of understanding my reasoning for defending my blood and culture. They agreed with the message that my race and culture was that of an obstacle to their desire for control. Not a precious symbol of their "friend".

That is when I realized that they had never considered me a friend. Just a tool to use for my supposed "white" privelege. A status symbol that they could show to other minorities. That is the moment when I became fascist; when I realized that all other minorities do not have the same capability for empathy and love that whites do. They are utterly, I mean UTTERLY; tribalistic creatures. They would murder white children if they could get some sort of reward for it. They murder their own with vicious ruthlessness. Do you think they really care about another tribe?

If you don't comply with the inevitable race war, and take our side.

All I can say is

Farewell, friend.

Attached: 1558669051726.jpg (559x1024, 113K)

Sheit. My white nigga biden da baby humper gonna be presmident. Den you see we gonna get new fones again. My obama fone old as fuck. Trump raciss ass makin us have to use these old ass fonez. Dat shit raciss

What do you call a white people chimpout?

>non black to sound like a black.
Nigga, that shit aint even possible. Like how u gunna hear me on letters? Dey aint no sound hahahahahaha

But I'm Asian...

Yahweh nigga. It took my boy, daante 3 scoos jus to git hired at tube toss down the way

It's not a difference of skin color, but of intellectual capacity, delayed/stunted growth periods, a lack of impulse control, no form of developed empathy, and a mixture of high testosterone which makes them literal subhumans.

Where ever they go they create destruction and mayhem in their wake. There is not one case, I repeat not one successful case of an all black advanced civilization.

I want you to look at the majority of modern inventions and just see how obvious this fact is. (Hint: it's 98% white inventions)

Attached: 1558648638747.gif (550x563, 88K)

So, they are literally saying that they are trying to kill off white people?

Fourth Reich

Arab and Asians run countries okay.
Everyone hates niggers because no one wants to live in Africa.

Attached: 1512080633865.jpg (455x455, 71K)

Hapa