Richard Spencer

>Calls Trump out on his kikery (no wall, supporting zionist wars)
>Doesn't fall for the epic LOGOS E. Michael Jones Catholic meme because he's actually read Nietzche
>Not a conservatishit libertarian retard, went through that stage like 10 years ago with Ron Paul and saw through it
>Cares about the environment
>Redpilled on capitalism being the cause of a lot of our problems
>Redpilled on women (if they give him any shit, he will give them an open hand slap)
>Advocates for an ethnostate in mainstream media
>Has a healthy accurate non-paranoid non-edgy view of the Jews
>same people who bash him for being assisted by Dugin excuse the fact that Trump was also assisted by Dugin & Putin

Attached: dugin-spencer.jpg (1280x1193, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html
youtube.googleblog.com/2019/06/our-ongoing-work-to-tackle-hate.html
newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got punched in the face by a manlet antifa
>glows in the dark so much he's dating a liberal woman
>strange connections:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8

Most women are liberal though.

The majority of White women voted for Trump

Not young white women.

Imagine this level of cope for a glow in the dark that supports Israel

Starting another identical thread is retarded and spamming
>That Trump of 2016 is no more. He said he would have a deportation face, yet there are more illegals in the US now than under Obama.
Kek. Unless you expected him to drop illegal immigration all the way down to zero, I don't think anyone expected for there to be less overall illegals already. No one was expecting the level of obstruction that the establishment would put against him either, though he did have his share of mistakes as well. Anyway, how can you claim that he's gone soft on illegals when he declared an emergency declaration to build the wall?

He's a Bush activist controlled opposition

Based zion spencer

>controlled op brainet figure heads

Dugin is a crowley worshipper nothing more, nothing less these people get rich off their kike ideas

seek jesus and stop worshipping kike puppets faggot

Attached: 1557871923011.jpg (430x618, 25K)

Who is BigKK aka Nathan Gate?
He ran the official alt right discord server
he ran the livestream the day of charlottesville
he is also a furry and would threaten minors with doxing, on the altright discord server, if they didn't sing "daddies cummies" to him (and have it recorded for humiliation)
>that is only what we know about due to what was recored
After weev exposed CIA/State Dept asset Richard B Spencer as enabling furry pedophilia on his discord server, he became persona non grata on the alt right despite being the one with the most to lose out of everyone on the alt right

furthermore Spencer refused to fire the person even with evidence and then like 6 months later the server got shut down by discord and all those records have been used by DOJ and FBI, not to prosecute the pedo running Spencer's server but to prosecute the people going to that dumb spooky setup of a rally

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>, I don't think anyone expected for there to be less overall illegals already.

He was expected at the very least to bring illegal immigration levels lower than under Obama .At least under a President Hillary, kids would've continued to have been locked up in cages, which was a good thing, since it served as a deterrent, ever since his admin cucked, they opened the floodgates.

Why did Bill Clinton encourage Trump to run for President and call him up right before he ran? Was he a Clinton agent too?

washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

Attached: trump-clinton.jpg (319x158, 12K)

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS

Richard's track record has been pretty good. My main problem with him is he hasn't been able to come up with any real path forward.

He correctly recognizes that America is going to become a non-white country and even stopping all immigration won't change that. This clearly implies the focus of the alt-right is bad; that we need to shift our goals away from immigration and on to growing our power as diaspora people. I don't think he has really put any path forward for the alt-right yet, but I do give him credit for at least having a largely correct view of the world.

Attached: Spencerwave.png (970x655, 1.08M)

>weev

The guy who was in league with Ricky Vaughn? Ricky, who was literally on the payroll of a Jewish Giuliani associate?

Jesus was a Kike though.

Trump has shy'd away from doing the one thing in his power that would actually drastically reduce the amount of illegals in the country. That is cracking down on anyone who employees them.
A wall was never going to fix the issue, you need to cut off all incentive for these people to come here. Cut off welfare, cut off social services, start putting business owners in jail who hire illegals. That will actually fix the issue, but Don thinks we need more workers... so of course he didn't do that. (((They))) were terrified when wages for workers actually started rising with a restricted labor pool.

he just spread the message, the recording and accusation came from the 14 year old
I actually believe Weev, the way everyone turned on him after that made it clear he bit the hand that feeds.
the Spencerian Furry mafia (glowniggers)
>become what you yiff

Yea but he was made prominent by the media. Never trust anyone who's made by the media.

>. Never trust anyone who's made by the media.

So don't trust any e-celeb or celeb like Trump in general?

Who do we trust then?

Richard Spencer's Youtube channel is still up. That should tell you everything you need to know. He's a fucking glownigger.

But that wasn't under Spencer's authorization regardless.

>we

Attached: 98276590435.png (429x410, 181K)

What percentage is down? And what is the size of the ones still up?

He forgot his proxy.

youtube.googleblog.com/2019/06/our-ongoing-work-to-tackle-hate.html
Just read this and decide for yourself whether or not Richard Spencer should be affected by this.

alt right official discord server
alt right dot com's official youtube channel
BigKK / Nathan Gate was an Alternative Right official intern
he was nearly as much a fixture as Evan McLaren or Greg Conti, but Nathan was their tech guy.
How was not firing this pedo/furry intern not "under Spencer's authorization" ?

Sargonite fags fuming in thread

1 post by this memeflag

Attached: 1558734920047.jpg (600x688, 116K)

Glowing

He's a sodomite that hangs out with other sodomites

Attached: 1526731827193.jpg (1012x1800, 276K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Glowniggers BTFO.jpg (812x1024, 122K)

Yes, Trump is clearly controlled opposition moron

>defending sodomites

Attached: 1526731746878.jpg (1647x2130, 315K)

But Richard Spencer is literally glowing.
How can you deny this?
He's basically king of the alt kike

Not only that, but the most hardcore Zionist of all time who also was carried out with McCain to destroy Buchanan

>pretending Spencer is a sodomite who literally was married with children
>copy pasta images
>still no arguments

Name a better thought leader of the dissident right in the USA. Not that I actually care that much, but do go ahead.
>inb4 Jared Taylor
They are at good terms.

Right wing closet cases that also have wives/families is a pretty common occurrence.

Still no proofs or a single argument to be found.

furry pedos too

weev is a jew and so are you

His problem is that he sees himself a leader - he has said as much. That's why he's involved in this stuff, it's what motivates him. Problem is he doesn't have good leadership qualities. He is an OK orator, and slightly higher than average verbal IQ, but nothing special. Not as dumb as a Cantwell, but still not smart enough to not fuck things up though.

Attached: 5062f556b80720ad32035c11dbd151feb.jpg (800x1106, 165K)

Source?

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/

Spencer talks very positively about gays, maintains a metrosexual look, and talks like a gay dude trying not to talks like a gay dude. It's pretty obvious what's up with him.

Attached: spencer.jpg (786x410, 41K)

What about him?

Attached: lgbttrump.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Nah Trump is straight as an arrow as far as Republicans go (to the point that he doesn't even lust after underage girls). It's one of his strengths. (though he did dress in drag to do some skit/video with the mayor of NY..)

That was Giuliani who's now his personal attorney who is in the WH with him all the time.

oh right. So yeah gay dirt on Trump doesnt really exist so they came up with the rumors about that Russian prostitute pee tape.

based

>implying golden showers are gay

its not but its the closest they could get

muh america is capitalist

>Doesn't fall for the epic LOGOS E. Michael Jones Catholic meme because he's actually read Nietzche
Can't even write the name. You haven't read or at least understood anything from Nietzsche. He was a NIHILIST.

Still the weakling White faggots want to suck his dick... Richard Spencer is the most feminized, weak, uneducated advocate of White identitarians.

Nietzsche wrote about it because he was concerned about it.

I don’t care what anybody says about him, even if he glows a bit (don’t even think he does that much). His message of white identity is resonant, he’s a great speaker, and he is responsible for waking up a lot of the Right, including me. Even if it came out that he was sponsored by Jews or some shit like that, my along with many others’ viewpoints are already changed forever and we don’t exactly need to listen to him anymore. I’d say he did his job - wake up the right and put white advocacy movements on the map. Now the media can’t stop talking about us.

Wtf i love kkk now

>Dugin

Attached: image.jpg (1024x618, 60K)

Literally?

wow faggot you spammed this thread this morning you queer

go away faggot spam

crowley was a gay jew brit who literally sucked israels cock

then he moved to la and told me about it 40 years ago

fucking faggots

no zizek? thathss dishpointting.

Attached: 442445_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 344K)

Why are there so many subversive kikes on Jow Forums lately?
And why do they like memeflags so much?

>My main problem with him is he hasn't been able to come up with any real path forward.
That's the problem with Spencer. He is too much head-in-the-cloud trying to make metapolitics through personal appearances and talking to journos instead of doing some actual networking, publishing articles and making policy proposals. You know, actual politics.

I think he's too vain to go that path. He rather LARPs as a snob (not very convincingly) and prefers to hear himself speak than actually achieving something.
But at least he's doing something and going out there instead of jerking off to chinese cartoons and shitposting.

Because it is the last place they could not shut down yet

Doesn't spencer mix with Asian women? He's not one of us

I think there are a lot of people in the US establishment who think that 4chinz helped to get Trump elected. (They seem to believe a lot of cranky theories, like Russian collusion) So there are probably several dozen organisations here regularly who try to fuck shit up with the dumbest infographics and always the same allegations.

Source?

He is dating a professor of women's studies, not a normal vaguely liberal woman

this