I am not anything, but I guess I could say I am pure raw experience...

I am not anything, but I guess I could say I am pure raw experience, I inhabit a human body and I'm forced to be in one state only every day, I once thought I deserve more than this. But clearly I am wrong, I am the wrong one and we are all wrong together in this fucking mess...

I am not right, left or center
one of 3 things will happen, 1. we destroy our selves 2. we adopt a kind of humanism in where the human experience can be experienced in virtual form 3. We re align with god and said god comes down and destroys everything, that is necessary to start from fresh.

Clearly this experiment has failed unless we can adopt option 2.

Attached: MTT.jpg (675x1000, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTD1_Zmxk1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex

I am saying the cure for all our problems is to create the technology to simulate reality in such a way that it is in distinguishable from reality it self.

check tem
Welcome to the end game faggot.

Procure intercourse.

Embrace Allah or die

what if when you die you become allah?

Yes, we all become one with Allah, but only if we die in a way that honours his name.

I cannot find the matrix human farms pepe, so this image will have to do.

Imagine a world were you could be anything do anything you wanted in virtual form, would you even have a reason to exist in this world?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 10K)

is religion all there is stopping us from being able to construct such a thing?

imagine if all it took is to plug into some device to wake up in a world were you are the leader of an entire world. Imagine then you can command your race into space to attack your best real life mates civilization in an epic space war.

as real as this world feels and looks, its gonna be possible in 10 years I think.

then if this is our path why are we even bothered with today's shit?

Just be cool, stay chill and be nice to people, you will make it.

god made the world perfect, god made the human race perfect, we are heading in the right direction, it would not be possible if god didn't make the world perfect.

look inwards to who is watching their own thoughts and actions.

I know that I am right in my mind, because I feel particularly good, mind is on fire and focused, much contemplation has occurred, I am not an atheist, I instead made peace with god. I do not know what it is but it is what it is, to resist is failure, natures path is the only way.

Attached: index.jpg (265x190, 12K)

I have studied many religions, the one that changed me the most was so called spiritual satanism, I got scared of what I experienced during that phase enough to come running back to Jesus. But I learned from that experience that a lot is hidden in plain view for the soul purpose of awakening some people into realization that they are aware.

I often think that there are some really fucking smart people out there controlling all of this in ways I best not describe for my own safety.

I think it is silly to have been manipulated like I was, and like other people are right now right here on this board.

Fuck off with your perception of reddit spaces, you are just too stupid to understand that this method of writing is vastly superior to you faggot attempts of sound the most edgiest. We fucking control you people, everything is under control, everything happens for a reason, nothing is random and there is no such thing as coincidence. We control you faggots right down to when you decide to take a shit, pause for one moment and think about that, those clouded thoughts you're having is a perfect example to how retarded you have become.

When you resist natural order of things you will experience great stress, killing 50 innocent people isn't moving forward, it is irrational behavior.

Accelerationism = cancer

Right at the center of your soul is a thing, but it is not a thing, at least as I'm told it is not a thing, but even those people express they they selves cannot describe it. You have to find that thing, it will be your only hope for survival, this world will change so much in a very short space of time once certain revelations occur, that is the title of the book.

You all will have a choice, you won't be able to avoid it, trust your inner self because that is as close as you will ever get in this world to god conciousness, it is the very thing that stops you from hurting other people or things, it is the viewer that delights in diversity and novelty.

soon you will learn like I did that diversity truly is our strength, it is our strength because everything different enhances our experience which feeds back into the source of all things, through this experience we can create more complexity inside of the sandbox.

resistance truly is futile because it is the human condition which drives this, there is nothing you as an individual can do to prevent this from happening. Further more in trying to do so, is in direct violation of universal law and that will send negative energy your way.

I have been left and right of the political spectrum, you are not even remotely near if you still have the mentality of a fucking ape...

imagine being so munted that you pick up a rolled cig and you don't know how much weed is in it, then you also feel deja vu vewry strongly, but smoke it anyway because you don't care what timeline you're in

rolly has been there since 2 days now, smoked was very good, god like levels of thinking will probably occur, i fucking love weed, especially low THC strains, I can just smoke more of it for head high but extreme body high, this shit is fucking nuts.

currently @ 1:22:50 fucking glug glug, sunshine is my colour.

listen to tribal music especially tribal techno, many people claim blacks invented it, but actually both black and white invented it, much like it takes more than one person to create a decent meme. A meme is born through the creative minds of people with a united expression, it creates such a force of expression in the art form, both left and right are creators in the memes, that means they created it even if they disagree.

Music unites people though, you should always understand this, which is important later if you have dealings with people not of your tribe. Which is why we need to create an artificial reality so people can escape.

by doing this we circumvent the usual turmoil of such radical changes to our way of life when these higher technologies are introduced to the public.

such technologies in the hands of the average person is bound to be miss used within 1 year of it being available to the public. Such technologies can produce a lot of good but when they can do that they can also produce at lot of bad from their inherent power

Cool story faggot.

as i warned my once younger friend i met on /x/ who wanted to go into partnership with producing an app that takes so called truly random numbers from some system which measures some random thing in nature. I got into argument with him because I had bigger plans and his naiveness made me feel very insecure with the whole arrangement. I reckon I could literally write fucking skynet if I was so inclined, that is something I worry about if such tech is left open to the public, if i can do it, then so can millions of others, that is fucking scary...

You anons need to start listening to the people trying to warn you.

cool numbers mang, very sexy

Copulate.

Attached: A7E36677-7F25-414F-88BD-A4B85B8F1D43.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

jiggy jiggy

bom bom

jaja faggot

>English
>white

You're already in it, mate. And it sucks. You're here forever.

well i cannot say what i was wanting to say, so i will leave it as this, there is not point in fighting each other, we will emerge as one.

I hope this goes through

forever is forever but all things change.

ultimately you have to rationalize/rationalism everything you do, its kind of hard, we are just so conditioned not to think like that.