Kill me

Just kill me. I give up.

Attached: what.png (584x415, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/topics/moon-to-mars/overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He means to go to Mars, we need to practice with the moon dipshit.

Imagine not understanding that he's referring to the moon being a part of the mission to Mars.
I dont even like this Zionist faggot anymore but I'm so sick of you tranny shills.

Attached: 1559765230951.jpg (728x869, 63K)

>don't worry about the wall goyim, Let's go to Space!

Scrumptf genuinely thinks the moon is part of Mars. This is your leader.

He means landing on the moon is part of the overall mission of reaching mars. He just worded it badly, as per usual.

>tranny shills

We never went to the moon

>Trump: This sandwich is a piece of shit.
>Liberals: Lol that's a turkey club not a piece of excrement, why are you so stupid?

Nope, it's an insult beside his argument, it's like calling him a moron/idiot, typically a leftist shills or dumbs who unironically believe cultural marxism is a good thing get those names because this is their narrative, and it's always out of their own stupidity or biased framing of context behind Trump's tweets. Get a grip.

this, he's talking about using Earth's moon as a jumping point to then get to Mars, instead of bypassing the moon and going straight to Mars from Earth.
you'd think the self-touted "intellectual" party (Democrats) would get that, but I guess ideas have to be spoonfed to them since they're mentally children.

It comes across as a paranoid delusion that literally everyone who sees that tweet and groans at the actual displayed idiocy is being paid. I wish I got paid to be miserable looking at shit like this. I don't.

>you'd think the self-touted "intellectual" party (Democrats) would get that, but I guess ideas have to be spoonfed to them since they're mentally children.
"Mars (of which the Moon is a part of)" is a literal statement. I'm sorry he wrote it like a fucking retard but there it is.

Do you hate having fun?

>It comes across as a paranoid delusion
It's just a insult, but there are actual shills who use those terms as well, to get support behind their weak arguments. Like Jew shills calling goyim kikes.

he started with saying that NASA needs to think bigger than just "mission to Moon", like a "mission to Mars".
>the mission to Mars (of which going to the Moon would be a part of that).

liberals
>i demand novel quality writing in tweets.

but that's retarded too
why would you want a moon outpost?

a kike*

Impeach him. Drlumpf is done for. Hillary for the win

Why is this being shilled so hard? Trump has you fuckers doing cartwheels making 15 threads promoting his policies.

Attached: that_will_show_them.png (502x339, 274K)

>t. low iq moron that doesn't understand why outposts have ever been built.

>>the mission to Mars (of which going to the Moon would be a part of that).
okay yes that's what you're saying he tried to say but that is not what he wrote.

Space is a meme. We will never explore or colonize anything. We literally can't even take care of this planet, or get along as a global species (which would be required for a concentrated effort at colonizing space).

But instead, we continue to put our trash on other planets, just like we do this one, in the name of unadulterated "expansion and human progress".

>im going to interpret everything as stupidly as possible and then take my own interpretation literally and then bitch on the internet about the orange man and how bad he is

Attached: brainlet tricycle.jpg (326x294, 23K)

And mars is in Ireland?

NASA refers to the plan as Moon to Mars, so going to the moon is just part of the broader Mars mission. It must be hard on you living with a double digit IQ and 3rd grade reading comprehension.

>It comes across as a paranoid delusion that literally everyone who sees that tweet and groans at the actual displayed idiocy is being paid.
No it does not, its actually more of a joke. None of this changes the fact that you are an absolute fucking moron who is the type that inspires the very meme u r crying about. Are you actually a fucking tranny faggot ? Don't answer just think about having a delicious bleach cocktail.

awoo, fellow magapede!

outposts make sense when they're a non-trivial distance away from either your start or goal

the moon is about 400 000km from earth
mars is 55 000 000 km from earth

it'd be like building an outpost outside your front door

I don't think you and I are reading the same text. Did you read it as "the moon is a part of mars"?
I'm pretty sure what's referred to is NASA's missions. The moon is just a part, or "phase", and Trump is saying to get a move on.

Yes a man of 74 years who lived through the space race doesn't know that the moon and Mars are separate, yet was able to beat the shit out of Clinton and make it in Manhattan real estate. What kind of mental gymnastics does this take? Seethe harder faggots

Attached: 1549952017804.jpg (887x815, 69K)

>guy who bragged about space force has deep understanding of space exploration and the steps necessary for colonizing other planets
at this point the trump shilling is just sad

Attached: 1551484692697.jpg (2048x1572, 529K)

>awoo, fellow magapede!
wew lad act more cringe.

Do you have so little self-respect that you'd claim to share a species with niggers?

But you know exactly what he meant and you're pretending it's not what he meant just because you're a brainlet.
Hans they are building rockets that can land and take off again, the moon would house a refueling station for trips to mars and back. Are you retarded?

it's called reading comprehension, try getting some.
>poetry is just gibberish because I don't understand what they're saying.
fuuug, liberals are dumbfucks

They are literally grasping at straws. Trump probably spent a good 5 minutes wording this to bring you shit bags out to look stupid again. Why do you take the bait? Shills never respond to logic.

But it's an AWOOVEMENT

>you have to literally build a spaceship by hand or else you can't talk about outer space exploration
>watching Star Trek or other sci-fis doesn't count
at this point the anti-Trump shilling is just sad and really low iq.
there's plenty of other things you can get him for, why stoop to sentence structure in his tweets?

No. Use the moon as a staging ground.

>refueling after 0.7% of your journey is complete

Wouldn't it be easier to admit that Trump once again posted dumb shit, either intentionally or unintentionally? Must be tiring to constantly defend this retard.

Attached: brainlet.png (5000x5000, 518K)

And why would the Soviet Union, who had their fingers over the red button for 40 years not immediately call them out on that?

>But it's an AWOOVEMENT
You might actually be a shill, kek. Still none of this changes that your original point is wrong and you are still retarded for the implication.

That's what I meant. It makes sense for ship construction too, the moon is filled with titanium and the lower gravity means bigger ships can be launched.

You stupid fucking cocksucker. You send a massive fuel tanker up there near empty to the moon fill it up and launch or dock with a 10th of the weight the fuel would of been on Earth. German engineering right here lads. Buy Toyota

>Trump: I'm well
>Discord transgender individuals: Trump says he's a hole in the ground

It's all about the delta v, Mohammed.

Attached: 400px-Delta-Vs_for_inner_Solar_System.svg.png (400x566, 52K)

Or something, who knows. Supplies aren't infinite. Maybe you can read what NASA plans on doing since they quite literally want to use the moon to get to mars.

>nasa.gov/topics/moon-to-mars/overview

Must be tiring constantly shilling against someone you think is dumb when time after time you're proven to be the biggest retard in the room.

Attached: 35735757353256246.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>easier to admit that Trump once again posted dumb shit,
Nasa has said for over a fucking decade of how vital the moons role is in serving as a launching point for longer range missions. Are you people the type of retards that watch Star Trek and think the enterprise would actually believe the enterprise would have been built on the fucking ground rather than space.

>you have to literally build a spaceship by hand
no just have a basic understanding or confidence in your scientific teams. Trump asked the military to create a space force "to fight china" when they aren't even doing any military stuff in space. The guy is an idiot too lazy to even read the daily intel briefings unless they're in picture form, he's just grasping for anything to get more support for 2020

I'm a shill for trump, baby. I got my maga hat in my luggage still. Every day I get to look at it when I awoo and gaze upon these tweets.

that sums it up perfectly

Reminder that Pence is the true leader of the USA.

Attached: shadow president.jpg (945x945, 269K)

I don't give a shit about mars or the moon, get rid of the fucking illegals.

Attached: meineyes.jpg (494x484, 22K)

For what purpose? Any feasable trip to mars using fuel would need fuel storage that far exceeds any need to stop on the moon.

The very link you posted says the only purpose for the Moon in relation to the Mars would be as a testing ground, not as a "pit stop".

Not a single shill will respond to any of my logical posts this entire thread. They will probably make some sort of feels argument about it because of this post. Fucking paid pajeets. Take note lads.

KYS you lazy POS

"Hey guys, we should be looking farther then where we have already been."

>LOL ORANGE MAN SAY DUMB THING HAHA

>Over time, the Gateway will become a way station for the development of refueling depots, servicing platforms, and a facility for processing samples from the Moon and other bodies in support of science and commerce.
Oh gee NASA wants to use it as a refueling depot, but what would they know? They're just brainlets.

Attached: 1510705813442.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>I'm a shill for trump, baby.
Trump has nothing to do with the fact that you are a fucking idiot when it comes to deeper space missions. To be more exact, your issue is with Nasa, but hey, you must be right!!!! It's always about Trump baby!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 19y2-93r2.jpg (532x348, 19K)

Actually, in Star Trek, ships are built in space shipyards. Because of course they are. But that's not what people are arguing ITT.

Apparently you can't read you dumb faggot. Shill harder.

You can't launch that much in one go for people to be comfy. It either has to dock with the fuel in space or get it from the moon. Do you even into musk?

maybe... you gt rid of everyone by moving to elite base in mars for rich people,,,

I'm calling this bait because I refuse to believe any Kraut is actually this stupid.

Attached: dont-bait-me.png (800x400, 26K)

That’s not how that works faggot

Refueling for trips in the near orbit. Such as back to Earth.

Literally what are you even saying? 'can't launch that much in one go for people to be comfy'?

Yet you are surprised about something Nasa has talked about for over a decade ? Did they need to scream in it your face or do you just like being ignorant ?

oh yeah I'm a fucking idiot because I'd rather see trump building his god damn mother fucking wall then fight Mars over the sovereignty of the Moon. Fuck off awootard.

>Trump has you fuckers doing cartwheels making 15 threads promoting his policies.
His plans work every time...

They have. Most Russians still don't think we went to the moon.

Because nukes are a hoax and space isn't real and (((they))) don't want you to find out the truth

Attached: 1538013085560m.jpg (1024x698, 156K)

It is kind of what they are arguing between themselves though. The point is, you would be doing it around the moon because its off world and easier to do shit there. A large amount of fuel is spent escaping earth gravity, after that all you gotta do is get going, have enough to stop, then have just enough to start again

Do you have a source that says it'll just be used for trips in the near orbit? I'm guessing you just pulled that out of your asshole. It doesn't take a brain to realize that they're going to use the moon as a launching point to mars when they literally have pages upon pages outlining that and even a fucking twitter page dedicated to it.

You guys... really thought that accelerationism did not, not, include Sir Trump?

Because it does. We all are in it.

Attached: ytu71.png (600x600, 560K)

Kys brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-184412.png (720x1440, 197K)

>nukes are a hoax
Some japs would like a word with you.

Emotional argument

Is trump dyslexic and autistic?

>I'd rather see trump building his god damn mother fucking wall then fight for Mars
>Implying he shouldn't be doing both
>over the sovereignty of the Moon
Sovereignty of the moon ? Wew lad,It's time for your meds again.

I gVe up long ago, emIl me, let's do it romeo and Joey style, my wife isnt up to it.

Nasa is literally a semite scheme, they spend 20 billion a year doing nothing

>we went to the moon 50 years ago

kek

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

The thing that's funny, it's not medication.

$50 says all attempts to go to Mars are a front for establishing weapons in space.

>We don't have weapons in space
Wew

Uhm, we dropped bombs on earth.
Eat shit
Die
Fag

I swooned for him in 2016, but now all we have left is the occasional crazy tweet. He is the great deceiver, he often deceives even himself. Covfefe.

>He means to go to Mars, we need to practice with the moon dipshit.

That's not what he said. Who are you, his fucking interpreter?

Attached: too_many_cats.jpg (1280x864, 431K)

Are we not allowed to joke now? I thought shitty Trump tweets were the pinnacle of humor.

>meme flag
>still pushing the failed, watermarked clown wig meme
Your scam didn't even last one hour, cuck.

>>We don't have weapons in space

Actually, we do. But thanks for playing!

Going to mars is not possible you dumbfucks. Good luck with your boomer memes

More weapons/making it public*
Are you having a stroke?

this

Still waiting outside of possible retard German. Guess we got all the good ones in paperclip

Tell us more about Rabbi Biden...

Attached: Biden-AIPAC-AP-640x400.png (640x400, 676K)

I'm laughing, keep the joke coming, says the King.

>we can't admit Trump could have made a clearer statement and worded it better instead of just making a grandiose non-statement!
>stick to the kayfabe!
>stick to the plan!