Guys, nuclear bombs aren’t real. Vox Day is a legend

Guys, nuclear bombs aren’t real. Vox Day is a legend.

Attached: 292574AA-79CB-4410-86F8-95256D6E905D.jpg (1152x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terrorsperg/status/1137103862739996672
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.231.1627&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

............u mechin funna owen bro...............

he addressed mersh directly today, bro. i know he has before, but i can't wait to see mersh's reaction bro :]

owen my fren :]

dont bully me or my friends!

owen funney :]

i enjoyed his seinfeld analysis, and a select bunch of others. but sometimes it's just WACK, bro, like the 3 little pigs? pssssssssh. wack. and like, sure, he's out there in the woods, he's doin everything right in a way, but like--- he's got a blind spot bro. he's got a giant blind spot for why people think negatively of him, bro. he's definitely got some MAJOR character flaws. and he was groomed as a child, bro. he used to masturbate around other guys as a kid, bro. and i can't help but think his CONSTANT gay jokes are an active rejection of that trauma. he also declined to answer whether he had been t*uched or not, because people would "use it against him" or something, which is p much confirmed imo. not his fault of course but i think it's playing a part in his obsession with sodomy. good guy tho decent enough guy tho

and his recent obsession with TESLA is just the same pattern playing out again, of holding others on pedestals. he's self-aware of this tendency yet he cannot help himself! 'ts funny cause for the longest time i've heard that TESLA might have been GAY HIMSELF! fascinating stuff.

––––––––––––and his spirals are not healthy bro. so much negativity happening there. he's even co-opted the term "spiraling" to indicate that he's going down one rabbit hole or another. but they really ARE spirals in a negative sense as well! cannot deny! i watch the dude, i laugh at the dude's hijinx, i got no real h8 for the dude, but there is a cringefactor that is undeniable! lower level cringefactor, imo. mild cringefactor. ultimately i cannot say if he is doing god's work after all, bro. i mean, you wanna give the l*ft a posterboy for "HATE"? you could put a HELL of a compilation together of owen's HATEFUL moments. VISCERAL hatred. and then of course he will say he is not mad and cackles in self-satisfaction but the HATE is real!

anything from u? eh? nothin?

yea fuk u too

Have sex

psh. stupit. here i am, sharing my thoughts as i might in person, where you'd find it totally reasonable and not at all suspect or strange, but since i put the same level of THOUGHT and NUANCE into my typed reply, suddenly it is foreign to you. suddenly you shrink back. keep shrinkin, dirtbag, you are trash in my world. and my world is paramount!

this dude wants QUICC SOUND BYTES
he wants FUNNY MEMES
"HEH HEH OWEN STUPIT FUNNY MEMES PLS"
DUUUUMB ur DUUUUMB
fuck UUU U UU U UU U

For me, it’s the McChicken. The Best Fast Food Sandwich in Gig Harbor. Logos.

Owen's redpilled more normies on jews than any five other people, and he's showing the only realistic way forward which is homesteading/independence and community building. Kikes btfo

That nigger stole my bike

fuckin CORNBAAAAALL you're a CORNBALL BROOOO
post-post-apathetic dual-barrel irony is outta style bro!
we're gettin sincere again!
get sincere, weirdo!

Owen is fucking awesome. Ya he talks about some retarded shit like flat earth and nukes not being real but nobody is perfect

What’d he say

Why did he move to a town where they let horses fuck dudes in the ass?

oh man...... a whole bunch
a whole bunch of different things
the overarching vibe was "this guy mersh & rotc center their content around bashing me & vox & now they're demonetized ... just goes to show ya.... & we were gonna invite em to unauthorized too but we didnt want them to think we were gonna SCAM em since they think unauthorized is a SCAM"
lotta juicy stuff for MERSH to address

Is that where he lives? I grew up there and went to school there. Full of rich lawyers, doctors yuppie liberal hell hole. I heard it was a different town tho

Owen make a thread about himself and start a meltdown in the thread?

ARE YOU A OMEGA?

Y

No, I’m Steven Crowder

He has his PO Box there, so nearby at least.

Mersh is a fat, lazy-eyed faggot

looooooooooooooooooooool
u funny bro :)
ppreci8 u dogg

'ts funny that he did an analysis of the soup nazi, cause that's kinda how i feel in his chat. even if i want to make an innocuous comment, i have to think twice and wonder if he'll find it objectionable and ban me... for using "u" or "lol" or asking the wrong question... major soup nazi vibes

His whole point was that the soup nazi was based

Attached: 6A05D596-B76B-4196-A7AA-25C9F232C508.jpg (226x223, 13K)

Those revenge of the fat tits queers are the ultimate YouTube beta cucks

oh.................
oh right
fuck yea that's right
word

keep kids from shrooms as they are the Sigma of drugs - They can give you the worse experience or the best. Under the right circumstances they are a TOOL to find God, albeit a Shortcut. Take the long way via Christ. Weed is a psychic female (receptive) force on the mind. Paranoia is due to people's psychic antennas picking up too many negative vibrations. Imagine having to constantly say, "Go away, Satan!" over and over again in your own mind. It gets old.

t.Unwise

Attached: tool122.jpg (1644x1143, 204K)

145 IQ. Can't debunk flat earth for himself. I like him sometimes, good values, but his arrogance to intelligence (actually ~110) ratio is totally fucked. Turns me off after a while, especially when he is ranting on shit like nukes being fake.

Owen is basically Sam Hyde but actually funny and he doesnt fuck trannies/underage girls.

Nightgay Radio

>nukes hoax
>retarded shit

Flat Earth is blatant CIAniger disinfo but there is a good reason to doubt nukes even exist, all we have is shitty grainy footage from 60 years ago, in the middle of the red scare hysteria, all those so-called nukes could just be a shitload of TNT to justify blowing all the money on the military-industrial complex.

It is claimed there are 15k nukes yet no a single one went off by accident, also starving gooks and streetshitters without plumbing claim to have developped their own nukes, really makes you think.

This guy is Owen's main demographic.

Sam hyde is hilarious and whatever youre talking about sounds like jewish slander

tell it to Nagasaki and Hiroshima

Owen said that’s wizardry

yall're fuckin funny man. i was expecting some funny replies along these lines and i have not been disappointed :] ppreci8 ur sense of humor bro

He's next up to get the boot on YouTube.

This is Hilary Crowder. She is a devout Christian who wants children. Her husband, Steven, is too busy exploring the disease-laden asshole of Ben Shapiro and scheming how to butt pump other jews more powerful than Ben so he can move down Satan’s ladder towards Hell. Which one of you Jow Forumsacks will be the one to Cuck Steven and give Hilary the child she deserves? You have your mission. For the love of God!

>Isn't it sinful to sleep with a married woman though?
I don't think so in this case - If God wants her to have children, and God LOVES children, God is probably going to bless whomever knocks up Crowder's "wife". They're probably only married on paper so dumb Republicans will follow Steven anyway. I'm pretty sure God is OK with it, so go see if you can seduce her, but consider asking God for forgiveness after you fulfill her, just in case. God will work out the rest.

Attached: she_needs_babies.jpg (300x400, 32K)

I love how he lives on a rural property with guns and a family and can just rant about whatever he wants to thousands of people without worrying about his career or image. Hes livin the dream

Firebombed, so Freemason Truman can use the wunderwaffe excuse for the emperor to save face and bow out. Radiation levels aren't higher than background cosmic radiation. Try again.

Bro, you probably think Teddy Spaghetti is a genius

What does that even mean in this context? Did the japs give themselves radiation sickness to make sure our jewish wizardry worked?

Steven is getting anal blazed by Glenn Beck

h'haaaaaaa naaaaa... na screw u take it bacc lol

he said that there was a MEDIA BLACKOUT here but in JAPAN they said it was a FIREBOMBING

I’m still going with nukes are fake until I see one. These are some shit args. Nobody would concede to this

The Japanese probably had no idea what happened at first. This does make me interested to look into it deeper. But all the people who died with their hair falling out from from radiation poison are pretty hard to ignore.

Those injuries could easily be caused by conventional bombs this isn’t 9/11 level shit

'could say the same bout the concentration camp images . . . heehheehehehhheehehehheeh

Take ur meds

>nuclear bombs aren’t real.

yes, they are.

dirty conventional bombs i guess

god, another one of these dumb mothafuckas. i type like a normal person speaks bro. there is no level of separation for me. you, you are hindered by the keyboard. you are stifled by the computer screen. not i. i am one with the medium. get used to it. actually nvm just screw off!

Show proof tripfag

twitter.com/terrorsperg/status/1137103862739996672

>Show proof tripfag

k

Attached: 800px-Nuclear_fission.svg.png (800x1248, 82K)

What’s still more likely is that those bombs were military tests, new chemical explosives they needed to test on a city instead of the desert.

So they blow their load when the intel says Japan Ian just about done.

And Japan doesn’t even surrender at first, oh the terror oh my

Japan: “2 is enough to give up unconditionally, but that 1st one, we knew we could take that blow so we did”

Yeah it was definitely the nukes and there’s no other possible reason they would surrender. This feels solid

Attached: 0890EEEA-2137-4A5A-886B-39A6316E5301.jpg (507x408, 217K)

Was Feynman lying about having worked on and witnessing the detonation of a nuclear bomb?
Or is Owen a pied piper?

Do you guys think Nuclear power is wizardry too?

what's stopping muttmerica from bombing north korea?

is there a contest to see who can seduce Crowder’s wife first? because there should be

Feynman probably had to tow the line on a few things. I don’t know why he would ask to see the nuke unless he had spare time. Scientists at that level don’t necessarily worry about popularized public breakthroughs - whatever they’re opinion - its a no win if Feynman starts shit talking there

Certain types of Uranium undergo spontanious fission, releasing neutrons in all directions.

If one of those neutrons hits anouther Uranium atom, then IT undergoes fission and releases neutrons in all directions, if one of those neutrons hits another uranium atom *IT* undergoes fission and releases neutrons in all directions.

If this cycle repeats itself so that a sustained chain of radioactive decays continues, it is called "Critical", which is derived from the term "Critical mass", which describes the purity and density of the uranium mass that is needed to increase the probability of each new fission event occurring producing another new fission event, thus perpetuating the cycle of the self sustaining fission reaction, so on and so forth...

If you increase the density and purity of the uranium mass even FURTHER, each new fission event results in more than ONE additional fission event.... meaning that the rate of fission events in the sample will increase over time, this is known as "Super critical", and in some cases causes a runaway reaction that increases the temperature of the uranium to the point where it literally melts into radioactive lava.

If you increase the density and purity of the uranium sample EVEN FURTHER beyond that... each fission event results in almost 3 new fission events, the number of fission events increases geometrically in a very small timeframe, and the entire sample of uranium superheats to around 10,000,000 degrees in about a microsecond, flash melting everything within a few hundred meters mere microseconds after...

The thermal expansion of this material being heated to incandescence and plasma, causes enormous pressure waves in the local atmosphere to expand outward from the uranium sample at the speed of sound, similar to how a lightning strike heats the air, expanding it and causing thunder... only much, MUCH bigger.

Comparing nuclear power generation to a fission bomb.. I don’t think anyone is satisfied with that. Wikipedia isn’t gonna be enough either

technically, a nuclear bomb IS a fission power generator.

an air heater, to be precise.

Fake news. Sad!

When you increase the density of a reactant to influence a reaction rate (or similar thermodynamically driven event, this is still apples/apples in thermal) you aren’t generally increasing density to achieve some sort of critical pin ball machine that magically works way different than anything else.

It still has to obey the thermodynamic restrictions for the reaction to proceed. Guys like Oppenheimer and Feynman has this down. It’s not usually the part we talk about because then the secrets out

guys vox gay touched me on film and the crowder thing makes me feel milo gay

not sure what you're trying to say here...

nuclear weapons work along thermodynamic principles.

Attached: 1aa7d1c13135335786ef305b442af404a86765adc0377f3622e10bf7b0433497.png (825x523, 466K)

The inspiration behind the design of the fission bomb was a thermodynamic opportunity/cost ratio they couldn’t pass up.

I used an equation to estimate the refractive index of Uranium for my own shits & gigs. You know how much the paper costs to see online? The one to check my answer of Fucking 2.91 or whatever it was

$90

$90 for an online PDF about light scattering when I started to ask a few questions.

I bet they were the right questions because all the shitty answers are free and pretty much worthless.

Scientists don’t actually give a shit about atomic theory. They see it as a starter kit that can’t build anything big or cool. No reputable stockpile engineer is going to cite that shit in his life. They’re using rules of thumb instead

That’s what I was trying to say

Hi big have you taken the grey knight pill yet?

TGK pill is the acceptance that you are an extension of gods will. With the sole mission of the destruction of earthly manifestations of Satan.

Attached: Current-Codex-Front.jpg (783x493, 165K)

oh, well then, agreed.

No idea who vox day is but I can guarantee you nukes are not real. T high IQ defense contractor family.

b'derp. good1 bro. got a problem with somethin i said bro? let's hear it. oh right it was the overall "texture" of the posts that roused a vague unease in your solar plexus. dumb mothafucka. pipe down my man i'm a literal genius, y'aint fuckin w/ this

There’s no vague uneasiness here

Owen probably isn't a pied piper. Just an average guy with an overly high opinion of his own intelligence.

>The inspiration behind the design of the fission bomb was a thermodynamic opportunity/cost ratio they couldn’t pass up.

Attached: d69.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>GUYS! GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT! I'M NOT JOKING! TRUST ME GUYS! EARTH IS FLAT! I WANNA BE A GLOBE PERSON LIKE YOU GUYS, BUT THE EARTH IS ACTUALLY FLAT! THAT'S INSANE! AND THE SUN REVOLVE AROUND THE EARTH! IT WAS HERE All ALONG GUYS! ALSO, NUKES DOESN'T MAKE SENSE GUY'S! THERE'S NO LOGOS IN HERE! I COULD EAT URANIUM AND NOT DIE, I SWEAR! THOSE FUUCKING JEWS! IT'S ALL WIZARDERY! BY THE WAY SUBSCRIBE TO UNAUTHORIZED.TV TO WATCH THE SAME SHIT I PUT ON YOUTUBE ANDTEDDY SPAGHETTI TOO! WHAT IS THAT PAYPIGBEAR?? GRAVITY?? WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN??? BAM, YOU'RE BANNED! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU SENT ME 200$! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY, FUCK YOU!

>BAM! YOU'RE BANNED TOO!

>YOU NEED AN ETHERNET CABLE??? WHAT YOU MEAN I NEED AN ETHERNET CABLE?? BAM! YOU'RE BANNED! IT'S YOUTUBE AND THE DEEP STATE WHO'S FUCKING WITH MY BANDWIDTH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! NOT THE FACT THAT I'M STREAMING FROM MY PHONE'S 3G NETWORK!

LOGOS IS RISING !

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-130729.png (2160x1080, 1.37M)

I am not BB, I am Unwise Bear.

Attached: eye.jpg (181x180, 30K)

I believe Vox Day when he says his IQ is around 150, and he backs up Owen when he says he's around 140. Are they overestimating?
Vox seems like he's be a smart person by the way he presents himself, talks, how much he writes and so on. Owen less so, but he's very good at a few things and seems to learn pretty fast.
There was a stream where he took science questions and did pretty well from what I remember.

Damn, Owen is based as fuck.

If you really want to do the homework on this stuff, find papers like this

D.Gabor,“Theory of Communications,”J.Inst.ElectricalEng.,vol. 93, no. 26, 1946, pp. 429–457.

I bet this is an important one. It’s a post Manhattan project publication date and the title doesn’t hold anything back. This man took huge dumps on popular science and won. Probably never heard of him

every dumbfuck that has an over inflated sense of self importance says they have a 140 IQ. it's basically a meme.

Soon he'll give up on Vox day and buddy with Varg ONLY to be pissed at Vary's paganism. .. is Owen going to be the Christian Varg??

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.231.1627&rep=rep1&type=pdf

That one is a primer on optics. They both cite USAF research grants