At the end of the day, all he did was get queen stuck in my head

at the end of the day, all he did was get queen stuck in my head

Attached: 1550352683948.png (474x266, 220K)

He'll be forgotten in 5 years maximum. This is what happens when you target random, innocent and clueless civilians instead of high-ranking political figure(s).

And no, PET, this is not an endorsement of political violence.

kys moarpheus

Tonight...

Has Timothy McVeigh been forgotten? Did we forget about Uncle Ted? What about Anders? Randy Weaver? Well faggot, have we forgotten about them? Brenton Tarrant will be remembered for generations kike

God i need anal tonight

Irrelevant, nobody knows them, outside of your burger world

This. There's a literal plethora of pedos, commies and (((elites))) and this guy chose random low IQ brown people.

Tarrant won't be forgotten soon thanks to his use of music, first person video and messages on his gear. I expect him to influence future shooters.

Style matters for memory. Look at school shooters, nobody remembers the pistol gook despite his high score because nothing else made him memorable. Say school shooter and everybody thinks of the 'trenchcoat mafia' Columbine shooters. Nobody copies the gook but there are plenty of columbine copycats even outside of the US.

Attached: 1553562254227.jpg (828x975, 165K)

...like a tiger, defying gravity...... i'm having a good time.

He achieved what he set out to do, the noose has been fastened considerably quicker than it would have without him. Most noticeable in NZ but also in the rest of the western world.

DONT STOP ME NOOOW

obsessed CZECH calling everyone schizo in 3...2....

Attached: 1558809014103.jpg (828x565, 130K)

samefaggin this hard?
You seem desperate

Attached: 1558809003807.jpg (780x1063, 147K)

His use of Internet content like live streaming, and memes will not be forgotten

>samefaggin
i don't think it mean what you think it mean

True he get made but give up on politic and give up on acting too. He is wrong about accelerationism saving the west but he is right about politic being completly useless.

Who the fuck are these people? A couple of the names sound familiar but I couldn't tell you exactly what they did. was one of them the movie theater shooter?