We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Why?

Attached: 1558772070449.jpg (800x1166, 107K)

Have sex incel

The white race is over. Just try to increase your iq by crossbreeding with the superior race

Because it's better than almost any of the alternatives (aside from east asians - China)
You need to think about how much more shit life will get when the stuff that whitey is providing society is made the responsibility of niggers. I am sure as shit not saying this because I hate blacks or something. I'm saying this because they can't be trusted to carry this thing will call a world, at least right now. I mean for fuck's sake Google Africa and the wheel, you'll see what I'm getting at.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for retarded children

Attached: based.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Because we want to.

*minus China
(those dog eating commies should just build another neet wall and live there)

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Enjoy your elliot dodger kids.

Attached: Dbq7vTiXkAEAsHt.jpg (831x624, 116K)

for the sake of civilization

The inherent goal of all biological life is to continue itself though the passing down of it's genetics, this obviously goes for Humans as well.
As a sub to that goal, it is pertinent that the offspring has the best traits to allow it to survive.
Race-mixing causes a degradation of such offspring and so lowers the chance of the continuation of you lineage.
By ensuring a the existence of out people, and a future for our white children, we are providing our children with a pool of mates that will not cause such degradation.
This is turn also ensures the continuation of our lineage, and fulfills our main goal.
It is quite simple really.
I also just hate other races with a passion hotter than a trillion sons.

Based & hapapilled

Attached: john-wick-image-keanu-reeves.jpg (3000x1997, 1.17M)

Noone is white, even the levantine serpent said so

i would probably have sex with any of them

If you hate white women fine, but if you have to stray why not do it with a light skinned Latin American or MENA? All the OP is going to produce is more full on chinks.

because chinks are soulless bug people and white men who find them attractive do so only because they dont stand a chance with white women

Looks huWhite to me.

>posts with an amerimutt flag

vampires aren't people

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em desu

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

because it's the right thing to do.

He is not a “hapa”, he is 12.5% East Asian. Real half chinks look like chinks 90% of the time.

>Hello. What are you doing Asian boy? Let me fornicate with your girlfriend.
Because we're not niggers user

Attached: 1559672862845.jpg (418x397, 22K)

we are on the subject of having kids....but you are right here - have sex, so you can have kids.

Attached: 1559655214769.jpg (600x900, 50K)

For the sake of Hapa future we need an equal amount of Whites and Asians

without seeing them naked anyways

Holy fuck the Jews have won. Of course jews have separate schools though.

No one is stopping you from fucking chingchongs.

However they are subpar as partners, like trying to breed a St. Bernard with a centipede.

Why live?
Why do anything user?
Your question is pure nihilism. We reject that here.

Beta men could possibly go with asian women if it were possible for them to only have daughters for several generations. The girls can grow up to be attractive, but the boys look like ultrabetas.
Might have some excellent looking females after several generations and even worth it for Chads to breed with.
Unfortunately we don't have people strong enough to stand by such multigenerational values.

Keanu is mostly European.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
>2nd 14 words

Because non-white countries are UNIVERSALLY terrible, backward places to live. And if any white country turns non-white, it will be one too.

White people are the reason you aren't working 16 hour days under the sun and dying of diarrhea at 45.

Yes, hence why he looks “white.” (But even then not really, he looks like a Uighur or something.)

It's the plan that the rulers of the world want, the precious messiah won't come until evil has fully engulfed the world, so they accelerate the spread and growth of evils. Not that you don't know that but for others who may be wondering. It's literally a shit-plan being enacted.

God bless the sorks and the massive pillars of surgically removed jawbones.

the fourth one is beautiful

Not a single person on this planet is pure white. Which means 100% of you are some degree of mixed race.
KYS

>t. Abo

that picture is hilarious

>Not a single person on this planet is pure white.
What about White people?

Boring chinks. All of them look the same

Become a virgin, whore.

>Japanese
>dirty knees
Oh, my God. The kids were right.

>implying the beauty of the White Aryan woman has not already perished from the earth.

Attached: 1544219213184.gif (243x305, 141K)

Go and ask that same question about any other race/ethnicity/tribe on social media under your real name. Make sure your employer sees it and post screenshots of what happens next.

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

This... It may all be a 'fable' or 'prophecy' with no bearing in reality, but enough people bought into it and so now it's becoming quantum reality. Fuck I hate these globalist bankster assholes.

4, 1, 3, 2

why not?

Attached: 1551396396505.jpg (720x643, 23K)

fuck off nigger

You aboriginal nigger, there's nothing else of purpose on this earth other than having a family, building a community, and enjoying the fruits of said labor.

Attached: 1557975949474.gif (570x360, 2.41M)

I take the one on the right

>t. chink came to ask why

If I called you a niger would you get upset?

*giggles*
bigguh penisu