Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Does anyone here deny that the shooting happened? If so, why?

Attached: sandy hook.png (1200x734, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t necessarily care either way but my personal rule of thumb is to be suspicious of any event like this that Hollywood doesn’t milk by making a movie out of.

I swear until the day I die that event was full half-truths and deception and it did not play out like they claim.

There are only a handful of school shooting films that Hollywood has funded. Most are indie/art house films.

This

OP is a baiting faggot and Newtown glows

yes, because they keep showboating these kids around and strange happenings occur, like the Boston Bombing. Literally rubbing our faces into it. My local community college in New Hampshire had a fundraiser for a new school (this was before the demolition of the old school). A few "survivors" showed up. Fucking unreal manufactured shit can be taken as fact.

People call it a false flag because there was reports of 2 shooters. Police were chasing someone in the woods outside the school and shot at them apparently.

Also there was something about him being drugged or brainwashed floating around. So basically people thought the real shooter escaped in the woods and someone planted adam lanza to take the fall.

Do I personally believe that? No, but the evidence at the time made it seem that way.

Also the parents acted like retards, laughing and joking infront of cameras hours after their toddlers had their brains sprayed all over the walls.

Yes at the time it was fishy as fuck.

Attached: CATBOY TRANNY WITH A DICK.jpg (2560x2560, 522K)

I think they hand picked those parents because they all had children who died for one reason or another at the correct age for this operation. That's why the parents are never truly sad.

I dont know about the adults though or other kids. There in one photo from late at night that shows and adult sized body under a sheet on the stretcher.

also Nancy Lanza was completely nuts

what I always found really interesting. if you search for the Ryan Lanza from the day of the shooting, you get all these articles from everyone was blaming Ryan Lanza. it lasted until like 3:30 PM before they started correcting it. I always felt like there was something going on with that "accidental" misidentifcation

>Dad of slain child laughing before he goes on the air, forces himself to look sad and cry on air just like an actor would.
>No video of anything related to the incident except children running and crying
>Connecticut immediately starts hacking away at second amendment with high cap magazine bans and an assault weapons ban

I don't doubt children died and there's no way to confirm happened inside that school. But I would be more inclined to believe that the state of Connecticut hired a PMC to murder those children in order to get gun laws passed. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Obama or Hillary made the call themselves.

>I'm supposed to believe a skinny kid didn't miss a single shot
>I'm supposed to believe that there was security footage
>I'm supposed to believe that kike watched all those kids
this was just a subtle 9/11 refresher course.

I watched the live video from a helicopter of them parading kids in and out of the building in a giant fucking circle. You tell me buddy. Fake as shit.

I think that the shooting was real otherwise you would have tons of people coming out saying it was fake. I wouldn't be surprised if there was two shooters though.

Not sure why someone would want to frame some retarded tearchers aid.

As for the mis-identification, shit happens all the time. Someone might of heard the last name lanza and just combed facebook for someone with that name.

People saying it was a false flag to get guns are a little off base. We thought it was a false flag because of the shooter in the woods.

You can't talk about this online

>thinks for a split second it might not have happened
>instantly banned from YouTube

Attached: Sandy_Hook_Shooter_Articles.jpg (3490x3340, 1.68M)

Don't know, don't care. Still not giving up my rights

i dont know or care if it happened or not. but theres definitely no fucking chance im going to believe the media's version of what happened when theyve been proven to lie about literally everything

>Does anyone here deny that the shooting happened?
yes, wolfgang halbig
>If so, why?
very easy to follow video will explain it all for you

Wow I'm amazed I remember most of the details. That was a long ass time ago.

Don't forget the death certificates, they didn't even bother to make them for months.

Never even let anyone see the dead kids bodies. Yet, if a murder took place anywhere else, police always keep photos for decades.

>otherwise you would have tons of people coming out saying it was fake.
who do you think is going to blab about it being an operation? some random DHS worker? FBI agent? State police officer? hell no. They like their jobs . what they gonna do? go give an interview to CNN?

It's a nigger tier false flag psyop

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and can assure you that it really happened

>We thought it was a false flag because of the shooter in the woods.
There were a bunch of people the police stopped that were hanging around the wooded area. there were 2 "reporters", the "off duty police officer from another town" some random guy from New York.

the video that everyone saw of the guy getting chased in the woods. that happened at like 12 in the afternoon.

I remember being on pol at the time, 7 years ago, comfy in my home... I remember it clear as day, it was evidently a false flag. Dont go full mandela on me, you amerisharts stop being so naive

if you watch some of the early news footage where they talk about sandy hook school and how its such a good school the parents will gladly take the longer commute to be near it, but if you look at the photos that school looks like a run down dump.

They're trying to get you shut down
Sage

153 news dot net probably has some of the best sandyhook stuff. Even archive dot org

sandy hook threads having been going strong for 7 years

I was there that day i was paid $500 to claim there was a shooting on the news

I bet your cousin knew my wife's son Jerome.

you dont just show up like its a picnic. you gotta go though a whole process and sign a bunch of shit so they know who you are and where you live

>Be tactical autistic Asperger's sufferer
>Weak and feeble entire life
>Decide one day "I'm gonna kill my mom and shoot up a school lol"
>Kill mom and take her guns
>Go to school and break through the front window while shooting at teachers
>Go into classroom and start mowing down little kids
>Decide to kill yourself by shooting yourself in the back of the head behind the ear because why not
>Investigators recover all of your guns at the scene
>They find magical, never talked about again second AR in the trunk of your car
>Pedo on tv claims kids ran to his house
>Parents of dead children laughing before interviews
>Medical examiner gives false information
>People randomly walking around in circles at the checkpoint
>Ten thousand cars haphazardly littering the school area
>No pictures of dead bodies leaked
>Contractors working on the school had to sign NDAs
>School bulldozed a few years later without a replacement
Yeah it totally happened exactly how they said it did

whoa whats this?

thats right you niggers. its a DDR machine

Attached: lanza DDR.png (807x750, 528K)

>tfw DDR tourneyfag from 2003-2006

They laughed at my dancing, now ill dance on their graves

horrible photoshop

nah its just bad quality footage

Attached: lanza ddr2.png (501x453, 164K)

Watch dear wolfgang

What was the purpose of all of this?

I acknowlwdge it may not have happened. Cant definitively say one way or the other.

I know dads dont laugh seconds before talking on camera about their newly dead child.

Take psychology 101 and lean about cognitive dissonance. The brain sometimes protects itself by not acknowledging how terrible things are.

I would agree, but all these parents were so detached of any real emotion and the next thing you know the Wheelers are on TV giving america a state of the union address

Attached: 1510362860393.png (615x345, 268K)

>happened on my 17th birthday
lmao
What a day

I was there it never happened

This.

Yeah and they're morons. /thread

>be Gene Rosen
>retired psychologist
>school bus driver drops 6 kids off on your lawn during school hours
>kids tell you their teacher is dead
>you heard gunfire but assumed it was a hunter in the woods
>give kids toys, milk and cookies
>ring their parents
>DON'T RING THE POLICE
>look after them for a couple of hours until their parents come to pick them up

Yeah...nothing fishy going on here. At all.

Show me a single picture of a body, you can’t.

the best part is that his original story that was printed in the NY Post and on video was the strange man who was talking harshly to the kids, telling them "it will be alright". then he just kind of vanishes from the scene when he brings the kids and the bus driver into his house.

also why was there a bus driver there with no bus?

>Watch dear wolfgang
strongly recommended viewing

Gun control. Tons of bills were passed after this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

The answer literally has it's own wiki page for some reason... hmm I wonder why

Bloody Demoncrats.

Thanks, man.

On December 19, 2012, President Obama announced the formation of an inter-agency gun-violence task force headed by Vice President Joe Biden.[13] The task force held 22 meetings and collected ideas from 229 organizations.[14]

The NRA and congressional Republicans said that violent video games were a large part of the problem, but those did not end up on the final list of recommendations.[14] After meeting with Biden, the NRA issued a statement saying that it was "disappointed with how little this meeting had to do with keeping our children safe and how much it had to do with an agenda to attack the Second Amendment."

Where are the bodies

Nobodies seen the bodies

>If so, why?
Watch this, the BEST video breakdown of the events at Sandy Hook, in full, then get back to me. I know you won't though.
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality

some of the police statements were pretty interesting and touched on the subject of bodies
this blurb is from NY Times
>After leaving the main office, it is unclear whether Mr. Lanza entered Classroom 8 or 10 first. The police would later find 15 children in Classroom 8, 14 who were dead and one who would be pronounced dead after being taken to Danbury Hospital.

Attached: 1534811642569.jpg (869x147, 43K)

W-what

I believe it was a drill presented to the public as a real event. There are countless massive red flags, but in general, almost every claim made by the official narrative completely falls apart under light scrutiny.