Imagine if the cultural values of the '50s were alive to this day

Imagine if the cultural values of the '50s were alive to this day.

This is how a man should live.
Fuck the flying car, I mean look at his attire, look at his house.

That should be the state of things in the year 2019.

Instead, we have a 60% divorce rate and in Europe we have people living in apartments.

The housing prices in Madrid went up almost 50% in 4 years. It MAKES ME DEPRESSED.

Why is society making young men depressed?

You can't artificially up the prices 50% in 4 years. But you have zoning laws, leftists, boombers, rentists and all kind of parasites DESTROYING THE WEST.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: 1AP0uMy.jpg (1067x560, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/the-missing-generation/
socialmatter.net/2016/02/23/mannerbund-101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you want a world where all men except you dress nice and wear formal shit while you remain some fucking slob basement dwelling neet?.

i have heard they are pushing people out of rural spain with insane property tax laws, etc
destroying villages, creating even denser urban shitholes.

Germany here. Happens here too.
Actually spain gets their gentrification pretty quick, even quicker than we do.
The seperation of rich and the poor began and you are on the wrong site, as I can tell.
Beware of false prophets, the idea is to push you hard against the wall, so you start to organize violence and they can use legit force against you and everyone you trust.
We already left peak humanity. If you show more of it, you will be gentrified quicker.

In order to stop it, you need to have local money, so the worth stays in the community / town / city that is using it.
But it's like a headshot if you try, trust me. Never the less, spain or, to be correct, the people of spain will find a solution quicker than peeps in my country.

>Imagine if the cultural values of the '50s were alive to this day.
spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/the-missing-generation/
90% of pol would be institutionalised and dosed up with Thorazine for their tism'

50's era Americans fucking loved their pills

Attached: Thorazine_advert.jpg (927x1433, 147K)

i work from home, but i dress like i'm going to court. i've recently discovered that my neighbors think i'm gay because i dress formally at home during business hours, and maintain a vibrant flower garden for everyone to enjoy. my fashion sense and appreciation for the dahlias apparently equates to sodomy in this disgusting world

this. also virgins would be made fun of 500% more and the government would be doing insane cold war experiments and spraying people with chemicals and shit

>my neighbors think i'm gay
>implying

Attached: 1427194561452.gif (512x385, 473K)

Shut up and enjoy your Españita.
Better Trifachito?

I'm with you Esteban 100%.

Its up to us to build the future now. That is the burden fate and history has bestowed.

Attached: 1546145126884.png (550x428, 296K)

>pol shits itself over teenagers being put on SSRI's
>meanwhile...

Attached: download.jpg (861x1200, 932K)

i have no homosexual tendencies. i don't even really enjoy the friendship of other men. i do have a few close female friends, and intimate relationships with women, but i will always live alone and never marry. the only men i speak to are people i have to communicate with for my job, and you weirdos.

what in the niggering octopussfuck is that car by osiris pubes jesus christ

Yes, are you enjoying Colau?
At least we got rid of the leftist Mayor in Madrid.

Good quality post, but what can we do about it?
I need to buy a home and I can't delay it eternally.

Should I move to bumfuckistan and only have shitty jobs or should I get RAPED AND HUMILIATED by landlords? SHould I get bound to a rape for 30 years paying absurds amount of money for an apartment?

AirBNB drives prices up. Rentists drive prices up. Zoning laws and NIMBYS drive prices up. Leftists drive prices up because they are against high rise buildings and want more parks.

I'm just amazed that more apartments are not being built, because we have the main city but we also have 20-30 surrounding cities and villages that could build houses.

There's a village names Arroyomolinos that has the highest growth in the country because they are building a lot and suburban. But that's 40kms away from Madrid.

I'm wondering why there aren't more cities/villages doing this, and I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY.

Or maybe the actual neighbours don't want more people coming in. But it's absurd.

Attached: 349471-sky-clouds.jpg (3840x2160, 741K)

This needs to happen. Most of the folks are certifiably retarded.

>have no homosexual tendencies
>has close female friends

Attached: 1310564104408.png (241x230, 19K)

That man is not white.

You have to kill yourself so they can import more third worlders without putting so much strain on the system. They need their cheap labor and bad spenders.

That's literally how nature intended. You don't see male elk hanging out together. The second highest ranking male member of a wolf pack is subservient to the Alpha female, and ignored by the Alpha male. Why do you want to hang around a bunch of guys? Do you enjoy their smell?

What is männerbund?

Actually shitposting aside, have a read of this
socialmatter.net/2016/02/23/mannerbund-101/

Hi buddy.
I know you are in a hurry, but about a million boomers will die in the next 5 yrs, who are owners (60%)...

Attached: dbrkhom-32622790-3c3c-4bc6-b625-e1b706982462.jpg (679x960, 74K)

You can thank the birth control pill for the destruction of western civilization.

That's a image from the 1950's timeline where Nazis won.
How did you smuggle it across the plains?
Whomever brought that was from the other timeline, went back and made the Nazis lose.
>Time machines need to be outlawed
REEEEE
Outlaw them after you give me one.
We need to fix this shit.
Just gonna make Hitler gas them for real and have him execute all the bankers and share the gold with the other white nations.
That should get things back to normal.
It should be a Murdoch Murdoch episode....

Attached: Its Hitler Time.jpg (600x373, 85K)

Do you have a link?

You don't take into account immigration. About 250k immigrants came to Spain in 2018.

1 million boomers die... ok.
Meanwhile 1,25 million immigrants come.

I don't understand why we aren't building more homes.

The immigrants are not expected to live as you're parents did.

Boohoo

You are gay.

What could you grow to really confuse them?

Attached: fuck you flowers.jpg (500x448, 62K)

The abundance of female friends indicates homophobic tendencies. Keeping a flower garden indicates tendencies towards feminine activities. omfg you are actually gay this is gold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>the only men i speak to are people i have to communicate with for my job,
You're not, by chance, afraid, that, if you spoke to men outside of a professional setting, that your internal homo-erotic tendies would get the best of you?

Attached: 6uykftgyu.jpg (960x831, 49K)

Zoning is how you get this. Without zoning and enforcement this would be a ghetto slum like in the rest of the developing world, I guarantee it.

If the government wasn't stealing our money to subsidize shitskin breeding, we would all have a LOT more money. I would much rather have a nicer car, nicer house, nicer neighborhood, ad reduced crime rates. Niggers must die.

Flowers attract women, i also keep bonsai trees and have won many awards. Why is bonsai predominantly a heterosexual male hobby? These are hobbies of control. Everything needs to be controlled to produce the best flowers, or train a bonsai that looks natural. It's literally called "training". All you see is flowers, because maybe you have a woman's mentality. I see a plant that has submitted to my will.

I don't get anything from hanging out with men. They typically talk about retarded shit that doesn't matter. Women do too, but I can fuck them.