Trump fucks his base in the ass again

Trump has nominated an anti-gunner to lead the ATF.

His name is Chuck Canterbury, and he is the president of the anti-gun Fraternal Order of Police (FOP). Sadly, Canterbury has a long track record that should concern gun owners:

>He’s testified in support of the Senate confirmations of anti-gunners such as Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Attorney General Eric Holder.
>Under his watch, the FOP backed Congressional measures to expand the unconstitutional and failing NICS system — which is the same system where 95% of the initial denials are false positives.
>And on the state level, the FOP under his watch has supported Universal Background Checks and opposed Constitutional Carry.

Attached: 190524174433-chuck-canterbury-2019-large-169.jpg (460x259, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RvlNyR2DGSM
archive.is/qY3Dq
archive.is/Am0JF
archive.is/28ka6
web.archive.org/web/20190525150007/https://fop.net/CmsDocument/Doc/ltr_2013-0129.pdf
archive.is/8lDez
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-wait-mexico-appeals-court-n1003386
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will activate the base. 4D chess.

>again
I'm not voting for him unless a see a turnaround
immigration is fucked too

Attached: 1559172988395.jpg (632x550, 108K)

Based! Blue lives matter! Don't you care more about the cops being able to get home to their families more than your right to own firearms? Trump does. MAGA!

How does more illegals immediately help Democrats?

Trump himself said he hates the concept of guns. Years ago. And he never changed his position. He just is a very good liar and conman who is good at making shady business deals. --- Like someone else that...it escapes me right now...

Attached: (((Trump))).jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>gun grabber nominates gun grabber

Shocking.

Shut up boot licker!

Because Democrat policymaking allow illegals to stay in the US as though they were citizens. Meaning more democrat votes.

Immediatly... Look at this word and think.

You think illegals can’t vote ?

I did. Democrat policymaking makes their citizenship immediate.

You have some anecdotal evidence I suppose?

I don't care if the guy in charge of ATF is anti-guns
Is he anti-niggers or anti-dogs?

This is a good question for Democrats. Do they opposed same day citizenship and why not?

>Illegals are used in apportionment, meaning places with more people (including illegals) get more Congressional seats and Electoral College votes.
>Illegals shit out U.S. Citizen children, who grow up to vote Democrat.
>Some illegals violate the law (gasp) and vote in elections. That's probably what gave HRC muh popular vote.

What is the census question?

>How to wake your base and generate fervent support at the same time:

Attached: 7821197463.png (407x341, 302K)

Doesn't really matter because Democrat cities (like LA has already announced) are leading a massive campaign to get every. single. person. counted. Kikes are reeeing about the question but Census information is not allowed to be shared with law enforcement. Every illegal in the country could be counted by the census and ICE doesn't know who is where.

I see Chuck getting completely fucked from his own actions. Trump has hired shitty people before and they always get fucked out in the open.

Attached: DUZ0iG4U0AAB_-B.jpg (624x326, 47K)

This. At least Obama was openly a fucktard. I'm really pissed.

Attached: 1542319462997.png (585x672, 344K)

>and they always get fucked out in the open
That's how it is. Barr is no different, he didn't even want the job and made sure that fact was known. I imagine Trump has something over these people that is horrid enough, that were it to come to light they would be publicly hung. I'm not fond of blackmail but if it gets these trash where they deserve to be in the end, more power to him. So far it has been steadily working well...

Probably ties to pedophilia rings. Next layer, I think the globohomo uses pedophilia for blackmail.

>openly a fucktard
>spies on your fellow citizens in secret with the same program he vowed to shutdown during the primaries
>didn't cease until the last couple months of his presidency
Fuck outta here.

So, there is another Waco if our future?

Remember what happened last time?

Attached: 150417-okc-bombing-1995-9a_1a0a8c3ab3e551766bc4ff38b69bafcd.jpg (2500x1994, 2.22M)

Trump has secret service and hired security protecting him and his family 24/7 so he has no problem shitting on the 2nd Amendment as long as he is protected

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RvlNyR2DGSM

Attached: 1543640755946.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

In Barr's case it's probably related to the murders at Ruby Ridge.

>No link.
Fake news! Move along magapedes this is a disco tranny raid.

illegals can now vote in some states, and they'll vote Democrat.

Good. Sounds like he deserves that spot. Anyone else and theyd take the blame.

Better hes in the open fucking people over than in secrecy.

I remember, but I'm not so sure some in the government remember.

>supported confirmation of Sonia Sotomayor
archive.is/qY3Dq
>supported confirmation of Eric Holder
archive.is/Am0JF
>Under his watch, the FOP backed Congressional measures to expand the unconstitutional and failing NICS system — which is the same system where 95% of the initial denials are false positives.
archive.is/28ka6
>the FOP under his watch has supported Universal Background Checks
web.archive.org/web/20190525150007/https://fop.net/CmsDocument/Doc/ltr_2013-0129.pdf
>and opposed Constitutional Carry
archive.is/8lDez

>the absolute state of Trump 2A """supporters"""

Gun rights will continue to be slowly stripped away until you can’t own anything but single shot weapons . Virginia Democrat governor coonman just moved to ban “ assault weapons “ , private gun sales, and enact a red flag law . This is not being covered in the news at all or on here . One by one states will fall , the feds won’t even have to do anything .

Attached: 47A3F81E-7C69-4BA2-A6D0-0B7D4E9C7801.jpg (640x480, 70K)

yay! israel said that guns are bad! 4 d chess!

Hello fellow trump supporter, these anti Trump shills are pathetic, having Trumps cock down your throat is one thing, but they will never what it's like to have him cum in their ass, now that freedom brother

>illegals can now vote in some states, and they'll vote Democrat.
but only in sanctuary cities, it's not like they know how to walk away, trust the plan

FUCK THE ATF!

Attached: yo-mama-got-6-30-titties-2-both-point-to-the-25459817.png (500x448, 137K)

>trust the plan
All trust has been lost, in Congress, the MSM, in everything.

Guess we will have to round up ALL the beaners.

Attached: 1551465156841.png (653x392, 208K)

>trust the plan
All trust has been lost, in Congress, the MSM, in everything.

You know that doesn't make any sense, right? His only thing left is the 2nd Amendment and he is taking that away from his own platform by going after suppressors. Bumpstocks were one thing because they were fairly recent in the selling a distribution of, but suppressors have been around for a long, long, time and are an accepted part available to gun owners. They're incredibly expensive too, so it's not like anyone can just afford one either, especially criminals. It's just not something that he needs to fuck with and he shouldn't. If he does, he has sunk his own chances.

You make it on Jow Forums!

>the president can't use accelerationism to stir his base
>only nobodies that literally affect nothing in the long-term can do that
Is that you Podesta?

Whoops.

His platform was the standard democrat keep guns out of the wrong hands tripe.

>stir his base by making them angry about his decisions
>greentext misrepresentation of my post to then use dishonestly to reply to
Is that you Schlomo? Kys you retard. If you have to be dishonest to win, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN. That's what HRC and her camp did. You stupid kikenigger.
Nah. That wasn't what he campaigned on and you know it. He just said that after each shooting because he has to because of his position.

honestly its disgusting when people dont willingly give up freedom.

It's dishonest to show people exactly what your enemies are doing? If he were hiding this stuff it'd be a far different story.

>enemies are doing
>enemy in this case is being appointed by Trump
>"durr hurr we gotta rally the base by getting them angry with me over the people I choose!"
I'm not sure what your point was if you had a sincere one to begin with.

Write your local senator to tell them not to confirm.

Congress doesn't give a shit.

>That wasn't what he campaigned on and you know it.

It was literally on his campaign website you fucking brainlet.

>career politicians
>they're only bad because drumpf appointed them
kys

Proof or fuck off. It wasn't ever really brought up during his rallies.
>greentext misrepresentation intensifies
You fucking faggot. Are you incapable of supporting someone and not holding them to task too. Do you have to suck the dick of everyone you vote for? I don't. He's making a bad move politically by doing this unless the purpose is to flush the career politician out and have the people remove him. Because of the prior decision by him regarding bumpstocks without restoring full machine gun rights, there is little faith in that having him removed is the angle he's going for. It's a nice idea, but it's just not likely, so that's not how I'm going to look at it. I'm not gonna lie to myself.

If this hadn't already been explained to death between happenings, I might've pitied you a bit. It's got nothing to do with dick sucking some face at a podium, retard. Then to make matters worse you show you know jack squat about how the bureaucracy functions, Trump cannot force congress to do anything, nor can an EO stand up across presidencies. Keep up with the times or shill less, whichever you think applies to you.

The optimistic side in me says it could be a way to bait a SCOTUS decision that will unquestionably have a nation-wide impact. Even without leaning on the Trump "73D backgammon" meme, any restraints on the ownership of firearms WILL see a constitutional challenge without question. It will happen, and it will get to the Supreme Court. Excepting Kavanaugh whose jurisprudence I know next to nothing about, the makeup of the court still looks the way it did when Heller was decided. Gorsuch is just a more homely Scalia; as long as Roberts doesn't defect AGAIN to protect his legacy, a ruling in favor of the 2A seems likely.

>condescension
If it doesn't have to do with you fellating your voted for politician out of ego preservation from facing having to be critical, then why are you deflecting from what I said and trying to misrepresent it by claiming through how you have chosen to reply back to me, that I am claiming Trump is trying to force something? I speculated that he might be trying to get his base to try and remove him and I made that VERY CLEAR. I didn't say what you are claiming I did through your reply and you know it and there's no real way for you to have misconstrued that from what I said. Be honest or fuck off kikenigger. I'm not playing this game with you and will continue to call out your bullshit every step of the way. Scriptdigits faggotry and all.

He can't restore "full machine gun rights", it's not even in his ballpark to speak about since the supreme court already ruled on the NFA ages ago. Nobody is willing to stand for full-auto firearms, so it makes sense to scare people into thinking the encroaching infringements are only going to increase. Placing disposable pawns in the positions responsible for that coming to pass, gives the people faces to blame and gets those people out of politics, whether that's putting them in jail or banning those aiding them. It's like you're being contrary on purpose, bump stocks and suppressors aren't even widely used to begin with but I wouldn't mind people having them.
>muh script kiddie
I don't have time to forge digits where there's no gain. Faggot begone.

Brainlet's still don't understand that trump puts people in who disagree with him on purpose to get a different perspective.

Other than your reply regarding the machine guns and NFA, you just basically rephrased what my original speculation was that you MISSED before and now you're trying to make it seem like you understood that the whole time. Your egotism is very noticeable and so is your dishonesty.
>no gain
Niggerfaggot your consistent one sided post themes reveal exactly why you're here to gain and what you're here to gain for. Nice try. Kys.

you're a low IQ one. Illegals get drivers licenses. Drivers licenses allow you to register. Not only that, it doesn't even matter, all you need to vote in places like California is a utility bill with a Californian address. Google it. It's the first thing that comes up, you fucking unamerican, invader helping traitor. KYS. You've got us 22 trillion in debt and want us to go 22 trillion more until we collapse.

Scriptdigits faggotry

Smart to do early on, but not so smart to do when trying to get reelected. It gives off the impression of trying to appeal to a broader audience while not satisfying the base. A man who runs after two rabbits catches none.
>1 post by this id
Nope. Just digits providence. You were so butthurt that you proxyfagged to post that didn't you? Kek.

LOL! You dumbfuckTARDS got conned. We tried to tell u ass worms he was a fraud and u wouldn’t have it. Enjoy fag!

>Smart to do early on, but not so smart to do when trying to get reelected. It gives off the impression of trying to appeal to a broader audience while not satisfying the base. A man who runs after two rabbits catches none.

I don't think it has anything to do with election strategy. It's just how he operates. He talks to expert people with different perspectives and makes up his mind based on what they say.

Trump recognizes his limitations and works to compensate for them.

Buh buh buh buh he told us he only hires the best people????????????? He he he he didn’t lie to us did he????????

I didn't see a point in being critical of a politician that stands to lose more simply by becoming one, as you clearly have been. Trump is a showman, has been for ages and you can't expect him not to be a smug asshole while doing so, it's just who he is. Looking back through your posts shows you wanna argue for the sake of it, I even explained why Trump (who hasn't banned suppressors) might do so and you still keep on. If you're not a shill, you're either a very stupid person or just easily rustled.

Bullshit.

That's one way of looking at it, but I think it's just him trying endlessly to appeal to moderates in futility.
>you wanna argue just for the sake of it
Nigger are you serious? You misrepresented the contents of my post, used that as the basis of your reply dishonestly, continued to be dishonest about what you did, and you really have the nerve to say such a retarded kike thing to say? You're damn straight I get bothered by faggots misrepresenting my words dishonestly while claiming to the contrary and acting like they've been honest the whole time! How could you expect anyone not to? Fucking kys shill.

>rallies
Ladies and gentlemen. Behold: The useful idiot.

was reading your comment when you pulled satan’s boat and kek willed my shitpost

Attached: 3CE616F1-3114-4638-91F2-1426487921A4.jpg (768x884, 209K)

>can't produce proof so goes for the character assassination angle instead
Ladies and gentleman, behold! The oblivious shill!

I didn't misinterpret it, I've been telling you that Trump is willing to take the hate, if it will take ALL these corrupt politicians with him when he goes. A president is just one guy, The People need to stand up and be responsible for their nation. Something they've conveniently forgotten over the last century.

wtf i hate Trump now

Attached: 20.png (555x641, 192K)

wtf i hate Trump now

Attached: 21.png (555x641, 192K)

wtf i hate Trump now

Attached: 22.png (555x641, 192K)

>I've been telling you that Trump is willing to take the hate
You have? Well, if you have, then you should be able to produce some proof of this prior exchange shouldn't you? Because I'm pretty sure you haven't and I think maybe you're a phoneposter that has posts mixed up because you can't see ids. If that is the case, it woulkd explain a lot, including how you chose to come at me originally. If he really is going for that, so be it, I'm with that and I can respect that sense of servitude to the people and the nation, but I'd be lying if I said I think that's what he's really going for. Dammit, we need a President without any immediate family that can be threatened to coerce his actions and decisions.

>proof
Scroll up, CANDYASS. I'm done with ya.

So in other words, you're just going to double down on your phonefaggotry out of egotism as if your face and name is attached to your post? Fuck I hate daytime Jow Forums. Even if anons manage to agree on even one thing, one fucking thing, if someone is critical of you you just can't seem to bear it and have to act like this. Own your faults you projecting candyass faggot nigger so you can learn from them. I'm done with you too. Go to bed.

How are you not even aware that Trump got rid of his campaign website immediately after he won?

The thing about blaming trump though: where is the goa or nra dispelling the myth about assault weapons? These organizations are just as guilty for allowing these lies to go unchecked and anyone giving them money should rightly consider an alternative by spending it on themselves or setting it on fire.

If he's good enough for Trump then he's good enough for me

MAGA

Kek

WINNING

>Because Democrat policymaking allow illegals to stay in the US
Actually, these are Trump policies. Court ruling said that US could hold the illegals in Mexico. Trump chose instead to fly them all over the country giving them work visas so they could legally take an Americans job. Please keep up.

>I imagine Trump has something over these people that is horrid enough, that were it to come to light they would be publicly hung. I'm not fond of blackmail but if it gets these trash where they deserve to be in the end, more power to him.
or Trump is a gun grabbing, open borders, Amnesty, Israeli cock sucking, liberal faggot.

>So far it has been steadily working well
In what way? What has worked out? The unprecedented deluge of illegals? the complete ignoring of Every major campaign promise? are you fuckin stupid?

>[citation needed]
>niggerstocks are guns
You opinion just became trash.

Attached: 1558641804784.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

>In Barr's case it's probably related to the murders at Ruby Ridge.
yeah right. or maybe Bush's AG Barr was the only option for confirmation that Mitch McConnell agreed to and Trump was to much of a pussy to stand up to him

wow. society failed you.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-wait-mexico-appeals-court-n1003386

Just give it a rest. You're fucking pathetic.

>Trump has nominated an anti-gunner to lead the ATF.
Next Fuckin Trump is going to support abortion. Is he a fucking Democrat or what? even Obama wasn't as liberal as this fucker on immigration or guns. obama made noise but never actually took anything away

>posts one of two citations
You're mad Trump's sending them to your gated cummunity. :c

Attached: 1543385437118.png (289x175, 8K)

You're literally defending gun control and immigration you retarded cuck.

You literally sound like a leftist faggot. Go back to /leftypol/.

Attached: 1536241189922.jpg (648x592, 128K)