Uncormable truth: You did this to yourself

No one is to blame but your your own ape greed white man.

Why bring blacks To america was it muh master ego?now they are breeding you out. Why bring spics now they are taking your jobs.

Jews are not to blame all they are is opportunistic. You are to blame your greed lead up to this.

T.black this is your future

Attached: 40.jpg (938x1186, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You are to blame
YOU are to blame britbong. Our biggest mistake was not establishing independence before you started bringing slaves over. We should’ve shipped them all to England after the revolution

says the faggot posting from a country overrun by sandniggers

lets be honest,

women of all races would be eager to jump on that guy's uncircumcised freckled mulatto bbc.

Nigger the fucking jewish ship owners bought the slaves in africa. And if you think that any white motherfucker went into the congo and chained a nigger then you're fucking dumb. They chained each other and sold them to the only people scum enough to sell them overseas.

If you had just brought in white labour's at least your country would be white butt nooooo muh you had to chimp out and bring the nigest of nigs and now long at you.

Totally well deserved whites need to die

Attached: 3467485375573.jpg (2000x1000, 244K)

>Why bring blacks To america
>Jews are not to blame

but were not most of the slavers and their ships all JEWS ?

the Spanish, Portuguese, and Jews all bought and transported more slaves to the Americas than the English.
>but my Jewish-written textbooks say otherwise!

the first slaves here were indentured servants from British jails and orphanages.

Nope no coping today you did this.you could have easily avoided this by let's say bring in even 12mil Russian labour's . Even then at least america would be white.no copes no bullshit you are to blame simple.

Attached: white people are so proud.png (655x452, 624K)

>a bunch of 1% bring in some cheap slave labor
>IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

The Jews brought blacks to America though. The main slave port was in Rhode Island, the place with the first synagogue in North America

>WAHHHHH WAHHHH muh jews my race won't accept responsibility for the mess I'm in

Literal NPCs Jews weren't even in power of the government back then sure business but not government the government back then could have Easily stopped this quickly and returned them but nah well done you are in the mess you are now.

Attached: 1558218528540.jpg (624x832, 148K)

Jews did this.

we we we
yeah, i woke up and said,
>you know what, we need more cubans here, lets go get the boat and head to cub guys!
>yeah!
>bring em over, they can build my roof, and deal cocaine for us
well done nigel, you dicks are doing and have done the same thing, the indians and pakistani
welcome to our modern brown hell hole
we have different foods now but loads more crime and degenerative violence

Something tells me that you'd be the first faggot to be crying tyranny when whites decide to correct their mistakes. Don't be surprised if one day whites decide that the future does not include you.

>Literal NPCs Jews weren't even in power of the government back then sure business but not government the government back then could have Easily stopped this quickly and returned them but nah well done you are in the mess you are now.

Fucking hell, at least try to use proper grammar

This britbong is either a nigger a kike or both.

Shut up nigger kike.

England didn't have any slaves in England yet English people still elected a government that brought it millions of workers from low IQ countries. Now they are outbreeding white Brits and London isn't even English anymore.

I hope their "kids" in that photo rob and murder them when they get older and they probably will... its their nature

>Why bring blacks To america
Why bring sub-saharans to America
FTFY

More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery
Since 1990, according to immigration figures, more have arrived voluntarily than the total who disembarked in chains before the United States outlawed international slave trafficking in 1807.
more have migrated here from Africa since 1990 than in nearly the entire preceding two centuries.
The movement is still a trickle compared with the number of newcomers from Latin America and Asia, but it is already redefining what it means to be African-American.
The steady decline in the percentage of African-Americans with ancestors who suffered directly through the middle passage and Jim Crow is also shaping the debate over affirmative action, diversity programs and other initiatives intended to redress the legacy of slavery.
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

Attached: Hussein-Obama-687182.jpg (590x350, 29K)

>you could have easily avoided this by let's say bring in even 12mil Russian labour's
Plantation owners would have kept indentured white laborers if it was an option. But the problem was that if you tell a white man to toil in the sun all day to make you rich when there's a wide open country he could fuck off too, he would do just that.

Ironic that your shit OP pic is of a ginger nigger, since gingers were brought here to work the fields first but don't do well in the sun.

Attached: 1554317189640.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

You lazy fucking race no sympathy for your demise

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

>why x why y why z

same answer that it has been for time immemorial, no not the kikes, its the porridge wogs. Their greed and hatred for others knows no bounds. They are the ones who brought black slaves to America and decided to breed more of them rather than castrate them like literally everyone else did. They are the ones bringing in the cheap labour to replace native youth or low skilled employees. They are so tight with money that they cut corners and scheme at every possible opportunity. The old joke that copper wire was invented when a porridge wog was holding a penny doesn't exist for no reason. Look into it and you'll see the truth. They hate the Anglo with such passion that they would destroy all that benefits them out of spite.

Attached: bong faggot police.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Dumb girl, if you don't look like anybody even the most racist would be forced to judge you by your character.
On the other hand if she were straight up black, she'd be hated on off the bat.

How they choose to form their character determines their treatment. It's like being black but given a clean slate.. many of them don't take advantage of this opportunity.

There is nothing special or unique about you or your history. Pic related

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

> your your

Shut up you rotting banana nigger

Antiquated farm equipment in America needs much better return policies.

Attached: donald trump tweet nigger whipper.jpg (953x1024, 156K)

>bong
>defending wogs
Checks out

niqua looks like wojak after pepe sprayed shit over his face

The American black population has actually stayed relatively stable where it's at for quite a long time. If they were our only problem we'd have no problems at all. It's the unending flow of immigration into the country that's the real problem - and that was a team effort on the part of jews and greedy traitorous whites. So you're partly correct.

>this is your future
guess what your future will look like under the next rulers?

>black population relatively stable for decades
Yeah it's definitely the blacks there mate and not the God damned greasy Mexicans. At this point I would accept an alliance with niggers to beat beat the spics. They hate spics as much as us as their community is the most negatively affected by their growth

Attached: 1533244974862.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Yeah we just invented every piece of modern technology you shitskins use and abuse and take for granted but we are so lazy you stupid fucking primitive.

>muh lazy white people
>muh who would pick the lettuce meme
oof

nigger still selling niggers to this day in the slave markets of lybia.. and you can thank a nigger for that too....thanks obama, for toppling kadafi duck and bringing the slave markets back..i think i'll go buy one, they can mow my lawn during the weekend and i can have a cool lawn ornament the rest of the week

Attached: slave market.jpg (660x371, 52K)