Is it just me or do a lot of threads seem to be bait created by various shills/groups?

Is it just me or do a lot of threads seem to be bait created by various shills/groups?

Attached: wtf.jpg (296x351, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, including this one. Fuck off kike

its not just you not to mention anons keep replying to them en masse

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Attached: adl.jpg (822x819, 228K)

Attached: adl jewtube.png (602x590, 96K)

Most of it is just bait. Shit involving (hilariously) black dicks or black guys fucking white girls get immediate and emotional responses. The sad truth is that good threads just don’t get paid attention to now that 75% of traffic is reddit zoomers who can only read about 7 words before losing concentration and looking for something else. The election REALLY did a number on this place but of course nobody wants to admit it because Zion Don can do no wrong.

Welcome to Jow Forums

I've noticed this too. If they don't achieve the desired effect immediately they abandoned it and move on to new thread.

Anyone who's been here prior to the election knows there's a concerted effort to flood the board with shit threads and control the narrative.

Yes, but the important thing is that they keep making them, which indicates that it's obviously not working.

Get in here faggots

all threads are bait created by various shills/groups
its just your bias as a shill that tells you certain threads belong here.
get in where you fit in.

Better thread

It's bots. They've been used since the BBS days in the 80s, and have always been used on IRC. Chat bots are constant here. Lurk more kid, and welcome to the internet.

I’ve never seen the jannies deleting so much stuff as I’ve seen in the last week. They’re afraid.

Attached: 7D8932D4-C642-4843-98A6-861B393A380F.jpg (450x430, 45K)

I'm pretty sure a lot of it is just pollacks trolling other pollacks because everyone here is a paranoid fuckwad who will cry shill at the drop of a pin, and get triggered over the most obvious bait. But no'one will heed my warning, for men like me are just screaming into the void.

Attached: 77c5ec616b91e13ae3f07272d7f5eb40--anime-dragon-dragon-ball.jpg (480x765, 35K)

Wrong, leaf. Nobody’s falling for your bullshit any more.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: C9B47077-95A9-4AE1-869F-E68422E17D3C.jpg (550x645, 274K)

70% of the shit threads here are cranked out by a Russian propaganda agency tasked with demoralizing and destabilizing the West via social media.

Jow Forums is usually filled with them, but there are periods of large uptick and those are:
1) Major events that need to be slid
2) Election season
3) Summer and the endless faggots that come
We are unfortunately stuck in 2 and 3 and since it's right before election 1 will happen a lot too. In short this place will, somehow, be more shit than it has already become.

Attached: 1505073215068.jpg (583x435, 56K)

Somebody should McVeigh their headquarters, unironically.

>70% of the shit threads here are cranked out by a Russian propaganda agency tasked with demoralizing and destabilizing the West via social media.
LOL ya right. It's the russians. Uhh huh.