LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jow Forums eternally BTFO

Attached: Capture.jpg (470x714, 55K)

here before mods kill this thread.

why would they? it's completely on topic

we don’t actually want a straight pride parade. we jusr say that to mock fags. now youre up to speed.

this

cope, there's at least one happening (Boston)

now what, niggerfaggot?

they killed one of my threads once,I am still salty.

t.thread.

stop hiding behind memeflags

its not about straight pride alone u idjit. its about how difficult the city made it for them to get a protest permit. it was about free speech.

see the forest for the trees, man

Attached: 1537853574429.jpg (398x400, 54K)

Let me put this in simple terms, peabrain.

One of my shitlib friends claims that pride parade is not primarily focused on being the biggest fag that you can, but that its a celebration of their sexual freedom.

If we translate that to a straight pride parade, it's easy to justify a celebration of our sexual control and would be more deserving of recognition than a man shoving dildos up his peehole cause he can.

Sounds like you need more diversity in your neighborhood, Shawn.

Not straight pride. Straight pride is too generic. Fags don't deserve a trophy just for being fags either. What we want to say is natural/biological marriage & reproduction pride. If you don't think it's hard to raise a family with a woman, you're fucking retarded. If we're going to promote something, it had better be good for society. Maybe fags can make an argument for teaching of tolerance, but there is literally nothing to be proud of. Should people be proud of me liking broccoli? Fuck no. I just like broccoli, and it's nobody elses damn business.

There it is.

Attached: 1781d88b487c2caf79762b8a9123a429ce900d925e912d13365a09c98f4cbe73.jpg (463x494, 47K)

NO, its low effort, follows a canned bait pattern, offers no insight or serious prompt for discussion, and has clearly been posted in bad faith

that's why it's being left up

i actually live in a really diverse neighborhood, always have

i think its a big part of the reason im not a racist

>in bad faith
oh no, how dare someone not consider the bigot's feelings

>trolling outside /b/
Enjoy the 3 day ban

>i think its a big part of the reason im not white
Ah, I see.
Keep on trucking then Tyrone

the rules also say racism isn't allowed outside of /b/

lol kys

diverse != non-white

the absolute state of italians

>Not understanding that pride is a deadly sin and the entire "straight pride" thing is one big piss take

Attached: 1559782105013.jpg (234x226, 59K)

>religion

>diverse != non-white
you said your neighborhood is diverse and that you're not racist. It is only fair for me to assume you're part of the diversity that is plaguing your neighborhood, Tyrone

imagine posting this