Why do Americans like this so much?

Why do Americans like this so much?

Attached: 51alIUXrjqL._AC_SY400_.jpg (246x400, 27K)

What are you talkong about? Doritos are superior to all else.

so they can pretend like they can take spicy food

Only niggers eat that.

The only consumers of this garbage are your cousins that jumped over the fence or swam across the river.

It's the perfect chip desu
sour, spicy, and a satisfying crunch

Theres a reason why Im saying this I see these in carlsbad all over. Carlsbad is a mostly white upper middle class city. Median house is over 1m.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-16-02-34.png (480x854, 110K)

This. Although admittedly Mexicans to bring in some good stuff that Americans didn't know about such as Jamaica and tamarind.

Takis are nigger food.
Get these instead.

Attached: 91iX-arSDcL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 23K)

The landscapers and maids need food for their anchor babies

Literally tastes like shit, idk why people do. I think they want to seem sophisticated so they consume "foreign" cultures

Because the new Doritos are SHIT. These are popular in Canada as well. Its this or Old Dutch tortilla chips.

Oh you live in Carlsbad do ya Pedro?

Legit those are great

Because they taste great.
Sage.

Only niggers & spics like OP eat this garbage.

Attached: 1518828457364.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

I used to go for flaming hot cheetos, but after I was given some takis during my senior year in college I can't go back
the new Flaming Hot Doritos are fucking based, though

No I have condo I went halfers with my brother in Eastlake by the Vons. Sucks to pay mello roos tax tho.

It's all about the density. Roll any other snack chip like lays or Doritos into a dense form and they sell. Conversely, if you puff them into 3d form they also sell. For some reason only 2d chips are mass produced.

lol how do I get those?

did anyone try using it as a straw to suck in cheese dip and then eating it?

Attached: 573567567.jpg (640x638, 54K)

literally only spics in commiefornia enjoy those, its trendy to pass around to fellow atrocidads in middle school-high school

>Mexico
Your country loves it too, and so many of them live in our south. Connect the dots.

Only way to get used to a mexican girls ass hole.

because it tastes allright and helps them get morbidly obese

Attached: amber.jpg (1200x630, 86K)