TRUMP TO BAN SUPRESSORS!

>"I don't like them. Well, I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talked about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned," Trump said. "We're looking at that. I’m going to seriously look at it."

concealednation.org/2019/06/trump-were-going-to-take-a-serious-look-at-banning-suppressors-aka-chipping-away-2a-rights/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-banning-gun-silencers/story?id=63502902

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-seriously-considering-banning-suppressors-after-virginia-beach-shooting

>MUH OBAMA IS COMING AFTER OUR GUNS
:^)

Attached: 1.png (573x508, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2019/06/supreme-court-to-rule-on-us-army-vets-unconstitutional-gun-suppressor-this-week-after-national-controversy/
gunowners.org/alert53019/
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/155
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he trying to get ahead of this? americanmilitarynews.com/2019/06/supreme-court-to-rule-on-us-army-vets-unconstitutional-gun-suppressor-this-week-after-national-controversy/

>memeflag
>:^) face
Actual homosexual canadian tranny faggot detected

Only shills are pro 2nd amendment isn't that right?

>still meme flag
Gas yourself nigger faggot

He a stupid cuck.
What's new?

Not an argument.
Is Trump right?

>meme flagging
Woweeee pay attention to meeeee

>Dodging the question
Is Trump right with this or not?

How's that winning coming along, burgers?

>meme flagging hard
PAY ATTEBTION TO ME >WOWOWEEEEEEE
LOOOK AATT MEEEEEEEE
>WOWEEEEEEEEEE

/ptg/ sliding this because it exposes Trump as the traitor he is.
He has broken every promise he made in 2016, he should be put in jail for being an anti constitutionalist along with all the rest of the swamp of which he is a part of.

Barr is anti gun too.

You can't answer the question.
Looks like you're the shill because you're not allowed to go against anything Trump says :^)

Is Trump right on this or not?

Trump supporters really are pathetic.

>Only shills are pro 2nd amendment isn't that right?
Hell yea brother, if Trump wants to cum down my throat I have to agree, he knows best, stick to the plan

Attached: 1553990948267.jpg (960x960, 112K)

>LOOOK AATT MEEEEEEEE
hello fellow trump supporter, how many times has daddy came down your throat? more than six? Just wait till he fucks your ass, now that's freedom

Attached: 1557808925180.jpg (792x598, 48K)

>Barr is anti gun too.
it's only going to get better from here, His new ATF director is too, finally some common sense gun control

NATIONAL ALERTS
TRUMP PICKS ANTI-GUNNER TO LEAD ATF
gunowners.org/alert53019/

Attached: chuckcanterbury.jpg (229x177, 5K)

wow, look at the fag in the thread who can't cope with Trump's anti-gun agenda

Y’all gone need your silences once shit goes down

IS THIS WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE FELLOW PEDES? CAN I GET AN UPVOTE FOR ZION DON!

That is a really pathetic post. Calm down, take a fuckin benadryl and just deal with the fact that people aren't receptive to being stabbed in the back.

Attached: 1556334578863.jpg (591x479, 42K)

Trump only hires the best

You're going to have so much winning, you will be tired of winning!

Attached: (((Trump))).jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>ban silencers
Good luck, but while we're at it why don't we ban mufflers I don't like the idea of people sneaking around my town with silent deadly 4 wheeled weapons 24 hours a day

Attached: Fram PH16 silencer.jpg (474x474, 25K)

>bans bumpstocks
>T-Trump's not a jew puppet you guys!
>bans suppressors
>/PTG/ starts sweating profusely

Attached: 1559945037775.png (699x969, 38K)

That's a good point, you should suggest it to Trump.
Maybe just ban cars entirely, only the ruling class should be allowed to drive.

God Emperor knows best. Nobody needs a silent gun anyway. Next I hope he bans any gun that isn't made of steel and wood.

As a Christian Republican if Trump says it then I'm all for it

OK, that pretty much seals it for me.
Mr. `I'm a 2nd amendment guy' is a one-termer.

>slaps knee
hyuk, itll be OK if its banned, because i can do this

You're underestimating the level of intelligence of the average conservative.
Remember that Reagan did the same thing, gave a big amnesty too, and yet they worship the ground he walked on.

Attached: Jesse Ventura.jpg (850x400, 56K)

If the Democrats were smart they'd convince a pro-gun Republican to try to primary Trump. Even though it won't succeed, it'll bring national attention to Trump's anti-gun statements and cause him to lose a lot of support in the election.

The fact that the Dems are looking like they'll run Biden makes me think they want Trump to win. No one fucking likes Biden.

bump

bUT IF WE dont SUPPORT BANNING SILENCERS THEN THE OTHER GUYS WILL BAN ALL OUR gUNS!!!!!

cAN'T YOU SEE THE bIG pICTURE?!?!

I thought it was because of the hearing protection act, but they have been successfully delaying it for years by having a high profile shooting just before every scheduled vote. You might be on to something.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/155

Attached: 1559885486948.jpg (654x1024, 54K)