Is anyone on Jow Forums smart enough to disprove this mans ideas?

Is anyone on Jow Forums smart enough to disprove this mans ideas?

Attached: Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool_cropped.jpg (1672x2368, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9S3vvPe9IM
youtube.com/watch?v=1gyEjEh7jlE
youtube.com/watch?v=5BIUkUUtvFI
egs.edu/faculty/slavoj-zizek/lectures
youtube.com/watch?v=8YamAsbzPKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

> “Happiness was never important. The problem is that we don't know what we really want. What makes us happy is not to get what we want. But to dream about it. Happiness is for opportunists. So I think that the only life of deep satisfaction is a life of eternal struggle, especially struggle with oneself. If you want to remain happy, just remain stupid. Authentic masters are never happy; happiness is a category of slaves.”

the most based quote about happiness that i ever heard

Are you smart enough to present the man's ideas?

only if you first prove you are smart enough to state any of them clearly.

You mean beyond the thousands who have done so already?

What are his ideas again?

Attached: 1556909791658.jpg (750x960, 66K)

Me.
t. His cocaine dealer

I'm not
Who?

I have no desire to respond to unintelligible gibberish and sniffing

> Is anyone on Jow Forums smart enough to disprove this mans ideas?
What is easier?
He said that the SJWs are losing that's why they are so radical.

Then they banned right-wingers from the internet.

>disprove
implying he can be falsified, and so on

no but I can ramble off topic and snort my nose loudly every 14 seconds too.

You mean they showed their hand? People won't tolerate this for much longer. The back-lash will be horrifying, and he knows it and worries about it because it *will* go too far. We won't have a return to sanity, but a major conservative backlash.

did you clean you penis before posting?

Attached: index.jpg (272x185, 7K)

>The back-lash will be horrifying, and he knows it and worries about it because it
if there is anyone in the world who is NOT worried about a fascist take over it is zizek

Check the nearest insane asylum for any escaped slobbering bed-wetting lunatics.

why

> My relationship towards tulips is inherently Lynchian. I think they are disgusting. Just imagine. Aren't these some kind of, how do you call it, vagina dentata, dental vaginas threatening to swallow you? I think that flowers are something inherently disgusting. I mean, are people aware what a horrible thing these flowers are? I mean, basically it's an open invitation to all insects and bees, "Come and screw me," you know? I think that flowers should be forbidden to children.

utterly based

whew what a great argument for capitalism

Not a fascist take-over, a backlash. Normalisation of conservative values. No need to force people to do something (fascism) when they'll gladly agree to it (democracy). But maybe a backlash like that is just what society needs? To revitalize democracy?

Zizek is the rarest of breeds, a redpilled commie.

That used to be common, he and I are from the same country.

Holy fuck utterly based confirmed.

Attached: 45006857_10158024082119741_8882569087746572288_n.jpg (960x960, 104K)

yikes, so christian that it hurts.

I mean, this morning before work, sure. But if you're implying that only followers of Peterstein reject the nigger tier gibsnostate, you're an idiot.

He's the right philosopher for our age of retardation, and I truly mean that not just as an insult.
Obviously he's a smart guy, but he says a lot of inane stupid shit.

The idea of morally redemptive struggle is not unique to Christianity.

> L I S T H P

He takes forever to make a point and goes through a sea of bullshit before doing so.

he's a stalinist
>mein kamf allover again

No because just like jordan peterson we are not going to read his long boring books , just to find out he’s not really a communist

And he spits when he talks

Seems somewhat an argument of semantic. I would consider a life of deep satisfaction happiness. Sisyphus is happy.

>african migrants are not in the interest of the working class
>if europe was democratic then muslims would have been ejected
>communist nations have degenerated into the most totalitarian regimes on the planet

nah he's mostly on the money for a hard left commie. we can agree on facts he just has this mindless romanticism that we can orient ourselves at a higher ideal while we're getting fucked over like that's going to fix anything.

it's comforting to boomer liberals tho.

he believes in authoritarianism, and a modern fascist state will be fairly indistinguishable from zizeks vision of communism

> People won't tolerate this for much longer. The back-lash will be horrifying,
>We won't have a return to sanity, but a major conservative backlash.
This is funny because of your flag.

zizeks at his heart is a conservative authoritarian masquerading as a communist,
been following him since 2009 when i first tried lsd if you listen to his early lectures at the i think "the european new school" or something he makes it pretty clear multiple times that his concern is authority discipline order are his primary concerns, if lefties could really understand zizek they would have denounced him from day one, but he is a clown/genius, and can make you think he is advocating exactly what the opposite of what people think he is.

zizek seems to only see the world from a marxian perspective, which is a totally useless perspective for me. I need my models to be predictive enough to make money. I like his sci-fi world, it's amusing, and being conversant in the lore does help in bedding down hebraic slamhogs, but god help you if this is your aim.

disclaimer am very fcked up at the moment, but i think that is mostly coherent

Literally?

Enjoy the trip, tripster.

nah i don't trip any more, it was a thing i did, enjoyed but you can't do that shit all the time, just drinking after work,(yah i know much worse but im a wagecuck and need my pleb weekender)

>Happiness was never important.
Maybe not for the owner of slaves or nobles that didn't care about the happiness of their slaves but I'm sure it was important for them, for the nobles.

>The problem is that we don't know what we really want.
I partially agree on this. Yes we don't really know what we want in the sense that you are just the product of your environment. You don't have any original taste. All that you want is determined by your environment. But after knowing that, yes, we know what we want, we want to be at peace with ourselves, with what we have done with our lives, with who we are. That's all what matter in life.

>What makes us happy is not to get what we want. But to dream about it.
I agree on this. The anticipation of something good brings you more happiness than when you finally get it because once you get it the ride is over and you have to start a new ride to get another new thing that will make you happy.

>Happiness is for opportunists.
I don't understand what he means by that.

>So I think that the only life of deep satisfaction is a life of eternal struggle, especially struggle with oneself.
I partially agree in this too in the sense that everyone in this world is fighting himself first and foremost, and then fighting other people. But the main fight is against your fears and mental problems. But always that this is not taken to the extreme, because if your life is a struggle against your mental disorders that you can't control then your life is a fucking nightmare, like my life.

1/2

>zizeks at his heart is a conservative authoritarian masquerading as a communist,
I also think he's pretty much a typical Eastern European

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=G9S3vvPe9IM

youtube.com/watch?v=1gyEjEh7jlE

youtube.com/watch?v=5BIUkUUtvFI

I'm moving from nazi to developed world with an average IQ of 90+ international free market communist.

egs.edu/faculty/slavoj-zizek/lectures

lol its hilarious to see people take this guy seriously enough to debunk his ideas. He's just the left wing version of jordan peterstein, likely a jew who is there to distract mediocre whites while they destroy us from within.

Similar, any ontoligical or epistemological Marxust assumptions are an instant drop, but his attacks on the current left, as well as the current neoliberal world are pretty great.

I will say though that its good to see that even their shitty contrived bs "ideas" are being debunked, it means they aren't being able to produce new narratives to herd the goyim back into their pens fast enough.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8YamAsbzPKA
Why does Zizek have to take SSRI's?

Sorry i dont speak degenerate communist

because he is a lunatic

gtfo my board degenerate fool

Land is far more compelling. Humanity as a whole is on the losing end of a dialectic when they oppose Capital. The left will never have a winning answer and ultimately is as reactionary as any other structuralist ideology. Zizek is hoping for an alternative to emerge when the obvious answer is clear, there are no alternatives. Capitalism is ultimately the answer to all Enlightenment philosophy: detachment + destruction of any and all humanism and the total fetishization of the Outside.

Attached: 1535499266998.png (916x690, 76K)

Luke looks so disappointed.

I bought his book, pretty interesting but man he loves Jews lol.

>your board
>had your country taken from you by niggers, and an have everything you own taken from you by niggers at any moment.

Attached: 1555120709875.jpg (280x400, 56K)

>If you want to remain happy, just remain stupid.
I partially agree on this too. Ignorance is bliss, people that only care about their lives, that focus on their happiness and are not all the time talking about politics, etc. is the happier people in my opinion. But I also think that being completely ignorant and not caring about your country is not a good message to people because eventually things will affect you even if you don't care about anything related to politics.

>Authentic masters are never happy; happiness is a category of slaves.
Does this means that he is not happy? By slaves I think he means people that doesn't think about anything, idiots, vulgar people, mindless consumerists, etc. And by masters he must be talking about people like him, intellectuals, wise people, cultured people, conscious people, etc. So he is saying that knowledge = suffering and ignorance is bliss. What is this?, a coping mechanism for people that have studied a lot and is still unhappy? I don't know. In my case, I used to love knowing new things and investigating everything when I was younger but now that my life has turned to shit I'm tired of everything and everything seems the same to me. I don't have the same interest in knowing new things that I had before and I also have those thoughts about that I would want to be an idiot, vulgar person only thinking about his intimidate life and not thinking about abstract things.

2/3

don't try to turn this into white infighting you degenerate junkie

That I should have studied some useful thing and focus on practical things that would have gave me money, a house, being independent, etc., instead of studying about abstract things like politics or other similar things, wasting my time reading, thinking and talking about those things instead of being getting pussy and money, that for me are the most important things in life: being economically independent, having a lot of friends and enjoying life and experiencing sex and love with different women or just one woman if you are lucky in finding the perfect girlfriend. That is what every person will care when you are old and look back at your life. Yeah, it's also very important what you have achieved personally, in your career, work, etc. but imagine that you were a successful businessman but you only had one wife and it was shit all your life and you didn't feel loved... would it compensate? I don't think so. The same if you didn't enjoyed your youth having friends and making what young people should do. So I think it could be a coping mechanism. Like making you some type of martyr or something. No, having knowledge shouldn't mean being unhappy, all the opposite, it should be the real path to follow for every person in this world and it should make you happy.

3/3

If you don't let me fuck your girlfriend, you're pathological

>thinks trying lsd a few times is a being a junkie
you live surrounded by niggers.
people of high iq can have psychedelic experiences take it for what it was and move on.
having drinks after work is not degenerate you nigger.

I love ZHSHSIZHZSHEK.

If you don't understand the guys ideas well enough to state them, how can you understand a rebuttal of them?

Have you always been a nigger?

Attached: 1528683123921.gif (455x500, 443K)

1.) His brand of leftism is only held in any significant sense by a small percentage of whites.

2.) The vast majority of humans are ethnocentric, and will never stop being ethnocentric. They adopt leftist/individualist slogans and ritruals in order to game the system.

3.) Whites are a minority of the human population and it is in our current interest to be imperialistic and ethnocentric.

Attached: 1536996593905.png (400x333, 91K)

The solution is Fascism

Land is a pseud, a degenerate, and fundamentally even more leftist than zizek. He's an idiot and no one will ever take him seriously.

This. If you want to have a discussion at least post a quote or give a general area you want to discuss. Zizek has so many books I doubt even a lot of fans have read them all.
I'll give you my answer, he's a materialist, and perhaps even worse, a psychoanalyst, so even when he touches on interesting ideas there is a fundamental error which prevents us from reconnecting to a deeper form of power and humanity.
That said, I do think he is extremely intelligent, but the technicity of his approach leads to a very dangerous potential for any solutions. In other cases he has stated a desire for something of a deeper alienation and a sort of ironic liberalism, and I find this disgusting.

This is far better:
"Today we even recognize the secret law of this vocabulary and know that the most terrible war is pursued only in the name of peace, the most terrible oppression only in the name of freedom, the most terrible inhumanity only in the name of humanity.

Finally, we also see through the mood of that generation which saw only spiritual death or a soulless mechanism in the age of technicity. We recognize the pluralism of spiritual life and know that the central domain of spiritual existence cannot be a neutral domain and that it is wrong to solve a political problem with the antithesis of organic and mechanistic, life and death.

A life which has only death as its antithesis is no longer life but powerlessness and helplessness. Whoever knows no other enemy than death and recognizes in his enemy nothing more than an empty mechanism is nearer to death than life.

The comfortable antithesis of the organic and the mechanistic is itself something crudely mechanistic. A grouping which sees on the one side only spirit and life and on the other only death and mechanism signifies nothing more than a renunciation of the struggle and amounts to nothing more than a romantic lament.

For life struggles not with death, spirit not with spiritlessness; spirit struggles with spirit, life with life, and out of the power of an integral understanding of this arises the order of human things.

Ab integro nascitur ordo."

Wow, gay.

okay so you're obviously not....surely someone here is smart enough!