What do you these retarded blacks think is going to happen when Hispanics take over?

nytimes.com/2019/06/05/opinion/white-supremacy-trump.html

Attached: charles-m-blow-thumbLarge.png (150x150, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7gk7VkNhFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

again but in english please

Racism will be over and all black people will be kangs and live on spaceships

They think.it will be a peaceful brown utopia, instead itll be Brazil but probably way worse.

They will cry for whitey to save them and bail them out. Once they are saved, they will demand gibs.

a significant Hispanic minority/relative Hispanic majority would be the best thing for blacks. As it historically stood, white supermajority of 85% meant that even when split down the middle, both sides could more or less ignore the black population.

On the other hand, if in the future, Hispanics make up 42% and whites 45% of the population, the 13% of African Americans would be the deciding factor. For the first time in the Nation's history we could have proper representation.

Him and Don Lemon won’t be happy to find out Latinos hate niggers even more than whites do

Attached: 7145F250-79E9-4A87-A4AF-7C52AD28D075.jpg (1125x1382, 134K)

the left thinks that when whites become another minority along with the mishmash of other ethnic/cultural groups, some with diametrically opposed worldviews to leftism, that a utopia will magically materialize and everything will be better

these people legitimately do not understand politics

they still think that democracy is more affected by ideas than demographics

Attached: IMG_9126.jpg (480x400, 40K)

Not our problem

>Gay nigger faggot

Attached: 9078052849974.jpg (680x1024, 148K)

Also that black guys a faggot

>Blow lives in theNew York Cityborough ofBrooklyn,New York, with his three children.[13][3]His eldest son, Tahj, attendedYale University[14]and his twins, Iman and Ian, attendMiddlebury CollegeandColumbia University. In 2014, Blow came out publicly as bisexual.[15][16

They will look up and shout "Save us!" and we'll look down, and whisper "Fuck Niggers"

What happens when Hispanics become 70% or 80%

The issue is that most blacks can't differentiate between whites and jews, so they think that if we disappeared, so would a lot of their problems (the ones they can blame on other people, anyway)

I would in a heart beat join the whites as an Indian I just hate greasers what a plague

The smuggest face ever. I enjoyed reading his articles in 2016 when Trump won. Total coping meltdown.

You suicidal or something? Spics HATE niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7gk7VkNhFs

Whites will be killed either with guns or by putting our semen in their bitches. How Hispanics will treat us is secondary, so keep aiming eradicate whites by 2100.

Attached: ee6bb9e5b48d1267a0fdd8d59435add3.png (900x1002, 857K)

then it's back to square 1. the less of a relative minority the blacks are, the better

that's completely irrelevant. I'm talking about systematic/institutional advantages. not being able to form a government without black voters is infinitely better than getting to chose between a no-blacks government vs a single-token-black government

get a job, ching chong bing bong

It won't be to the majority of the black population. Get ready to have your shit pushed in hard, you fucking retarded niggers.

the only subset of people in the country that die as as a net postive to the entire system are white men, everyone else is a loss and everything we see is a distraction from that fact.

Yeah I actually see where you're coming from. Honestly demographics dont bother me as long as we can get violence and poverty under control

If blacks had any capacity for thought they would have figured out the answer to this question a long time ago.

all I hear is autistic screeching from a dying mastodon. thanks for abortion bill though. it will ensure black population keep its overall %

>Honestly demographics dont bother me as long as we can get violence and poverty under control
Good luck getting violence and poverty under control with more non-whites in the country.

Attached: 1539303689257.jpg (645x729, 135K)

aren't latinos trying to literally genocide the us niggers?

You have no idea what the spics are going to do to you. So much naivety. You will be begging for whites to be in power again before the end.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-5037326.png (500x500, 359K)

This nigger obviously has met zero Hispanics , they HATE niggers and actually have more cajones to form lynch mobs since they haven’t been forced diversity and nigger worship training on MTV .

Same thing thats gonna happen to OP....
>oh wait--too late

Attached: Hi_Dad_meet_my_BF_Hector _.jpg (600x400, 15K)

You can’t feed yourselves you’ll starve without our ingenuity.

Depends what state, in California they are lol.

>What do you these retarded blacks think is going to happen when Hispanics take over?

wong question, shithead.

What do retarded Mexicans think will happen when Chinese, Arabs, Africans, Hindus, smarter Latinx, SE Asians and Russians take them over?

Иди иди нa хyй!

You already have.

T. Known Boss

Attached: A5.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Africans can’t take over Mexicans kek

That's because neither niggers nor spics take over. They just ruin everything and claim victory once everyone else leaves.