You disgusting sharters what the fuck

So I ended up finding this just now when looking at all the tears about Alabama.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/05/hookworm-lowndes-county-alabama-water-waste-treatment-poverty

Fucking HOOKWORM? That's basically a monkey disease, this is not something that should be an issue to a modern human, least of all in the United States of America.
And this article is few years old, so somehow everybody missed this, and it's only gotten worse.
Fucking gross.
This is why you can't just pen niggers in and hope for the best. Pestilence is a by-product of unsupervised coons and you can't placate it with malt liquor or contain it within a cell.
Why the fuck do I have to tell you this? There's like 3 niggers within 800 square km of me, you should know about this shit better then I do.

Attached: noescapefromthisblackness.jpg (1600x1254, 899K)

>monkey disease
>alabama
>lowndes county
"As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 11,299 people residing in the county. In terms of ethnicity, 73.5% identified as Black or African American, 25.3% White, 0.2% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 0.3% of some other race and 0.5% of two or more races. 0.8% were Hispanic or Latino (of any race)."
- wikipedia

huh. imagine that.

oh, and 73.5% means out of 11,300 people, 8,305 of them are nigs.

Why must you do this OP

you know why

Attached: originoftheleaf.jpg (283x9628, 1.04M)

Cuntnugget

nigger

Fuck you

ok i'll reply because of creativity

ok that one wasn't as creative you cunt

Fucker

Damn you Canadia.

Didnt read

Attached: 1555169726472.jpg (850x687, 113K)

fucking leafs

Attached: 1555194167346[1].jpg (587x1024, 88K)

man I hate fucking leafs.

nigger

fuck off, ill rake you myself dog fucker

Dab

seriously nigga

I didn't read the article at all but it might have to with local governments rolling back funding for waste treatment and environmental protections to save money. We've been having E-coli outbreaks recently because they rolled back laws that require irrigation water to be treated.

Canadian cocksucker

Attached: Immunity Dog.png (500x883, 260K)

that was better

Fuck you op. Jannies where are you?
Based.

Day of the rake soon!

Fuck you leaf

I love my mom

rake

this shit was supposed to be confined to b

nigger

Fucking Leaf.

Mind your own business, disgusting leaf subhuman.

I have replied

Why do you do this.

And you're all still pro-life

Libs

STOP THIS

Attached: immunity dog.png (500x860, 735K)

well done, I did not expect that

Attached: nicepost.gif (312x302, 3.41M)