SHIA LEBOUF IS GONNA FUCKING FREAK!!!!!

The dude form the "He Will Not Divide Us" just won the WWE pay per view Battle Royal in the middle east.

He was signed by HHH and Vince McMahon to the WWE last year and was rebranded as "Mansoor":

bleacherreport.com/articles/2840000-mansoor-saudi-arabia-native-wins-50-man-battle-royal-at-wwe-super-showdown

Attached: WWE_Mansoor.jpg (823x627, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcSJpRsZAjU&feature=youtu.be&t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q
youtu.be/4erfA6uGH9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is him getting signed by HHH.

Attached: HHH_Mansoor.jpg (1589x2046, 295K)

who?

The time line is looping

youtube.com/watch?v=TcSJpRsZAjU&feature=youtu.be&t=11

Ayy glad to see my boy movin up the game!

Attached: WWE_Mansoor2.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

what do you mean from HWNDU? do you mean the Jow Forums meetup group?

Hey, what was that name Triple H used to call himself? The something?

The cerebral assassin

>Hey, what was that name Triple H used to call himself? The something?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Attached: HHH.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Saudi Arabia native

Yeah naw this isnt the same guy. Looks like him slightly but lots of sand nigs look a like.

Yeah he was a pal of Brittany

Attached: WWE_dude.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Based muslims. I always say that we can learn a lot from them.

That's the gimmick they gave him you fucking tard!!!!

He was small time wrestler calling himself "Manny Faberino" before they signed him.

Attached: Wrestling_Manny.jpg (720x654, 107K)

you think i give a fuck you racist ass motherfucker?

>pal
she's probably ridden his mudcock

nice, he was pretty cool on HWNDU. Good for him

someone post the group "heil" pic

only seems like yesterday i was listening to him singing snake eater

Not buying it. Its not like hes the only muscular, bearded, long-haired camel jockey in the middle east. Looks like him tho.

He used to post here about wanting to become a pro-wrestler. There are screenshots floating around.

He's probably on $1 million a year at least now.

Attached: 1559951468959.jpg (500x281, 17K)

No body will care that a "literally who" won a fake boxing match. Shia Lebouf will not fucking care.

Thanks Germany, very cool!

wtf is this timeline bros

Either The Cerebral Assassin or The Game

Good for him, honestly wish all the best for him.

how the fuck am i supposed to know what any of this means and why its even rwmotly important

Post screenshots

Good for him! This is great news. Glad to see HWNDU Jesus making a name for himself!

Attached: behind that post.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

youtu.be/4erfA6uGH9Q

Pretty happy for him desu.
/ourguy/ made it.

He was already training to be a wrestler back then apparently.

Attached: WWE_guy.png (732x436, 524K)

Oh shit, that's cool as fuck

She fucked all those guys

>pol will support a based shitskins rather than a bluepilled white guy

I knew you loved us pol.

based Manny

Yeah with her mudpuss

I dont think you realize how much the average user hates self hating whites plus shia is a jew.

Got some bad news about WWE for you.

Isn't all that shit fake and set up from the begining tho? So he didn't really "win" anything

thanks

isn't he greek orthodox?

Wtf who watches this shit anymore?

B A S E D

Damn i need his mod for my wwe2K19

>He's probably on $1 million a year at least now
This is the WWE, no new talent would be near that.
This is the third PPV WWE has done in the Kingdom. Everytime people have bitched about "noooo, you can't do Saudi shows!". This time they did a huge Battle Royal and had a local win because it's good for business

It’s literally him. He always talked about going into pro-wrestling

He has talked about HWNDU before (mostly trying to distance himself from it because it look bad on him as a public influencer)

i assume rednecks as well as the neverending cycle of 12-15 year olds

It's pretty popular with a lot of different people, wwe came to my city and it was pretty massive. Tickets sold out quick as hell. If you didnt grow up saying Austin 3:16 you're bluepilled as hell.

children and white trash, good for the sandnig tho i guess

As if WWE hasn't gotten shitty enough in the last 20 years.

If you are over 16 and like pro wrestling you need to sort your fucking life out.

End of

He made a post begging Jow Forums to forget about him and never mention HWNDU in association with him ever again

Lots of blacks and Hispanics watch it too. You litterally have to be soulless to not enjoy wrastlin.

lmao based

>It's pretty popular with a lot of different people, wwe came to my city and it was pretty massive. Tickets sold out quick as hell. If you didnt grow up saying Austin 3:16 you're bluepilled as hell.
The Attitude Era was an entirely different thing. WWE nowadays gets shit TV ratings and most of their shows are half full.

>end of

Ok Becky

Damn shame, why the drop in popularity. I havent followed it since I moved away from my little brother.

At this stage i'm sure his employers are aware, they just don't give a fuck now

oy vey

Attached: 1485380763313.jpg (674x494, 61K)

What happened to Jackie Jow Forums

I remember that night. I'm glad he's the one out of that group to make something of himself.

I can see why they signed him, he was probably the most charismatic person involved in hwndu

Have you ever been knocked off/hit with a ladder? Have you ever tried lifting a 200 pound man and throwing him? Have you ever back flipped into a man?
Wrestling is as fake as a gymnastics performance. It is rigged, it is not a genuine competition but it isn't fake.

Attached: eJwNzEsOhCAQANG7cACgaaDF20Dz0UTFCLOazN3HVSVvUV_xeQ6xim3Oe6xK5X1wf7Icsz-xFdl6b0eJ9z4k91PFOSNvZ7nmUIas (536x518, 453K)

The big draws at WWE currently get over $10 million a year plus $500,000 per appearance at pay per views.

Is Shia LeBeouf even in movies any more?? Imagine getting financially BTFO by one of your old stream trolls lmaooooooo

Attached: 1453867888363.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

mexicans who still thinks its real

>Damn shame, why the drop in popularity.
A few major things happened:
1. WWF went from family owned to WWE publicly traded company. You can't have all the sex and violence in such a company.
2. WCW was bought by WWE. No more competition and WWE got lazy.
3. PG Era. The product is more watered down than ever. It used to be a product for teens and young adults. Now it's for 7 year olds.
4. Too much content. 3 hour Raw, 2 hour Smackdown, sometimes more than 1 PPV a month. PPVs went from 3 hours to 5 hours. It's just too fucking much for the casual fan to follow.

good times

Attached: eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGICPATt0G9cQEikJUaCnqruX05PeV32eQ73UNsbdX8bkvUt7su6jPVyLrq3Vo_C9dy3tNDwGy3aWa3QDFJAC (400x243, 152K)

>implying he didnt plan this

this is what WWE fans look like

Attached: @AdamHowes2019_.jpg (1581x664, 139K)

i was at HWNDU after party at the dudes apartment, she literally sucked all our dicks, and your still a virgin. u mad white boy?

is this how southern retards really think? so youre watching a theatrical gymnastics performance? sounds pretty fucking gay.

what a cool fucking guy honestly

INSHALLAH

Because they have no stars like Austin or Rock were in the 90's, no-one is bigger than the company now, and the guy at the top is over 70 years old and more focusing on his alternate football league that failed the first time over his main business. They're doing sub 2 million viewers some weeks, when they used to do over 10.

wut, jesus won?

Attached: 1486277017065.jpg (4128x3096, 3.79M)

sebuku

Attached: C4008804-B424-44E8-A669-935194C8A876.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

AHH fuck off Craig, your Torana is on fire again.

What a thrill... What a thrill... I'm still in a dream

Attached: 1tq.jpg (1200x672, 142K)

How hard is Tonka seething right now lmaooo

He is /asp/ approved.

Summer of 92'

>Yeah naw this isnt the same guy. Looks like him slightly but lots of sand nigs look a like.

Nigga I was at HWNDU and met Jihadi Jesus. That's the fucking guy alright. Good for him!

Wait, that guy is a Saudi? I thought he said he was Greek?

>Because they have no stars like Austin or Rock were in the 90's, no-one is bigger than the company now
That's because they won't allow it anymore. Ryback did an interview where he said they don't want another Rock or Austin because they will just leave for Hollywood. Cena was the last really big star that we're gonna get. He could have left 5+ years ago, but he just happens to be a loyal guy to the company.

Why isnno one talking about the fact that Saudis signed the WWE to do their show over there for years to come and now magically the Saudi wrestler they just signed is winning.

Hmmm really makes you think.

Attached: 1556580995097.jpg (488x654, 38K)

Attached: ZB6ZE6T.jpg (891x323, 87K)

he said his dad is saudi and his mam is greek

Woah.... this is the power of nofap lads

Look at me, I'm the Jew now!

Attached: Glowniggers BTFO.jpg (812x1024, 122K)

OK, i don't believe it until this picture. But holy shit, I think it might actually be Based Muslim or Based Jesus or whatever the fuck we were calling him back then. Pretty fucking wild. Good for him and good for /us/.

I guarantee Jackie Jow Forums is doing something amazing and making us all proud too.

>If you didnt grow up saying Austin 3:16 you're bluepilled as hell.
FACTS

Based /tv/ baneposter made it.
He's literally the son of a Saudi Glownigger and talked about it on Shia's stream..

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I bet he was

That's what I'm saying, it's rigged from the start so they're no winning or losing, only a script they follow. Passing that off as a real accomplishment counts as fake.

That's fucking wild. Watching him solo reenact the entire CIA intro from DKR was one of the highlights of hwndu for me

No joke this guy made me start lifting weights.

"Stop masturbating, start lifting!"

This guy was pure charisma. Really happy for him.

looks like puppey when he had long hair in the top left

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME.