Don't look at shit like this and just dismiss it

Your first thought is probably 'lol dumbfucks are pissing into an ocean of piss' when you see this, but we need to look at it through a different lens.

The left is incredibly effective at organizing their efforts to best target their political opponents, as the recent Youtube clusterfuck has shown us.

In essence, the real question you should be asking while reading this is, why are there no similar efforts being made to organize like this on our side?
Why don't we organize? Why don't we have people working from the ground up to further nationalist and conservative ideology and power?
Why are we not stepping up and fighting the left with their obviously effective tactics? If we don't, their efforts will always be far more effective than ours due to an institutionalized support. We need to step up our game before we're swallowed up for good.

Attached: organization.jpg (1000x1080, 180K)

We need organized, intelligent methods of building a grassroots ideological base. It's there for us to grab-just look at the build the wall kickstarter that raised legit millions of dollars- we just need momentum and energy behind it. How do we get it? Are there books and treatises on how to best and most effectively organize this kind of movement?

It would be foolish to go out and organize as far right ethnat groups, 100%. That would lead to an immediate takedown and nothing would be accomplished.
A nationalistic and conservative movement, however, would be more immune to that kind of targeting. We have a huge market for it. There's a ton of people who agree with both ideologies that are ripe for the picking. We just need. To. Organize.
The writing is on the wall. Unless we work together, they're going to separately isolate and target us until we're all gone. It has to happen. There's no other option.

Because all we have to do is be ourselves and they will be assimilated, commit suicide, or lose their minds.

Oh, and fuck niggers.

Attached: 1545733014091s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Also, organizing happens organically through pressure, thats why the left always collapses or consumes itself. Good thread though OP, buy more guns and redpill your neighbors.

How's that been working for us so far? They're systematically destroying every conservative/nationalistic thought leader and avenue we have for furthering the ideology. If we don't start working together, we're just going to be disappeared. We need to do SOMETHING. Shitposting alone isn't going to win this for us.

dumb plebs follow in our slipstream not the other way around
they come here and try to infect a radioactive ocean, to only leave changed themselves in some way

Attached: Goyim_Knowing_Unprecedented_Levels.png (1136x6112, 3.83M)

They'll get bored eventually. Unllike Jewtube or Reddit, what's the winning condition here on Jow Forums? Getting the board axed? LOL fucking m00t tried it and see how that went. Not to mention even if that were to happen we have our own contingency plan to crash this site with no survivors until the board is reinstated.

But nevermind that, seriously, other than flooding the catalog I don't see anything else they can do. I'll admit it's annoying as fuck to see anons falling for obvious bait, like copypasted threads, one example is that "Black guy here, first of all all comments saying NIGGER will be ignored, now why do you hate me Jow Forums?", that gets posted every once in a while and apparently we have too many newfags since it always gets replies.

Mods crack down on that shit usually, and I don't see any "demoralized" anons who won't be voting right wing or Trump next year. Seriously, just keep your head down and let the storm pass, they'll see all their efforts were for fucking nothing when Trump gets reelected

Do you have an archive of the facebook post.

Attached: 1552702458.png (1471x1520, 443K)

bump and we need to do something about MediaMatters if it's not obvious yet

Pools closed faggots

>Reddit and Jow Forums are harder to take down, due to their stances on free speech

hahahahahahahaha just more proof these fascists on the left want to do away with freedom of speech. These faggots want a civil war.

This. I've been trying to convince my local council of Christian conservative boomers to give some "support" to a right wing youth gym I'm starting in my town disguised as a nature conservation organization. They want "proof of real political ability" i.e. for us to swing an election for one of their local politicians (who just lost to shit libs who've never had a non-academic job). They want the organization to be a strong political actor before they get behind funding it. A purely economic valuation. This is why the left always wins. They provide the support needed to establish the group to make it a political force, not just pile on with people who don't need the help. Boomers are trash

No, I got it from another thread

They lose everytime. I just leave for a couple weeks andcome back. There's literally zero point to raiding Jow Forums. I'll just update my filters and things are becoming annoying I just leave.

If real time Jow Forums is being occupied by faggots, I'll just go to archive Jow Forums. But if they want to waste time here being obnoxious that's fine, it just shows that they have forgotten that the internet is entirely fake.

Common sense cannot be killed.

It probably ends up fucking them up worse than they expect. They're used to living in an echo chamber.

>Rise Up Comrades!
>We have 4 mega corps on our side!
>It will work this time!
I really don't even blame the elite for using these idiots like they do. How can you not honestly ? They are basically begging to be useful idiots.

>In essence, the real question you should be asking while reading this is, why are there no similar efforts being made to organize like this on our side?
Because we don't have to try to win.

That's why you use Boomers are a proxy. Go in the crowd, look for the young and the redpilled, link up with them. Boomer/Conservative groups always fall apart within a few months. But you use them to link up with other of the younger generations and when their groups fall apart you form your own with explicitly NS/Fascist beliefs. The time period before is good for figuring out who's redpilled enough or in the process of it.

Just start a few riots already jesus christ

So that's where all the niggerdick and cuck threads have been coming from

Why, though? They have 99% of the internet that is on their side. Just leave us a,one. We’re fucking harmless.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This is short-sighted. They're winning right now because they're organized, and able to utilize that organization to single out thought leaders and systematically take them out via deplatforming and demonetization. All avenues for discussion and thought and outreach are being taken from us. We need effective methods of fighting back or else, that's it. We get targeted until we're poor, isolated, and weak.
Jow Forums can't save us.

>They're winning right now because they're organized
Sure if you completely forget the definition of winning. You say organized, but the democrats have idiots like Pelosi and AOC eating each other alive. On top of AOC streaming dumb shit from her literal luxury apartment to poor people, while pretending a garbage disposal unit is some high class piece of terrifying machinery. It's not called the silent majority because they walk around REEEEEEEEEing and streaming their every thought. You don't see or hear the moment the Mountain Lion pounces on you, you feel it, even if it the last thing.

That's a shame.
A common tactic used by leftists is to create and distribute false information about real problems, then once they feel that enough anons fall for the bait they say "but is fake lol".
For instance they will make a fake website that claims to organise leftist shills for a particular cause (((for a price of course))), then after that false information is circulated in places like Jow Forums and when enough anons start to believe the bullshit they pull the "fake" card then they can say "shills don't exist goy you are just an idiot". The purpose of utilising this tactic is to demoralise anons, cover up events and to alienate outsiders. So I am very careful these days when it comes to information like this and I try my best to verify it.

Honestly we're just waiting for the left to start rioting and restart street activism (which they already are) so the gears can start turning again. The only reason they aren't winning is because all the non radicals participating in this drag down the more radicals like the anarchists, tankies, and trots

Fuck off faggot. Its not honna work. It never works. Were not a club or organization. We have no leaders anyone claiming to be is a larping faggot. You're not gonna recruit a patsy here. This is guerilla informational warfare. This is self preservation. It happens naturally it can't be "defeated" it is the default position of life.
The left wants to destroy the yin, but without it, there cannot be yan.

I am so fucking excited! I cant wait to see what these half ass faggots have for memes. Every single one of them will break, this place ruins you. My soul will literally never recover from this. They will never, in a million years, survive what this place does to you. I for one hope I am here to witness this preposterous endeavor. My cock is so hard, so very hard.

Attached: Youwont.jpg (271x277, 13K)

>2018

Attached: n-word.jpg (653x581, 25K)

Nice catch, nice digits

Jow Forums is not held by common standards. No advertisers going to pull out, no users outraged. Even if Jow Forums goes down, we'll just go somewhere else. The only way to stop Jow Forums is to kill every one of us.

Let them come.

I've listened to the distributist's right wing book club suggestions and with some adjustments I think that's the same plan as you're advocating: gathering the faithful from the ranks of those inspired enough to gather for reactionary evangelizing, but too blue pilled to actually win. I think among my boomers there are a few who are tired to punch and cake and the empty sentimentalism modern Christianity provides. There aren't any people younger than me since this is a group of really rich boomers. I'll get it done

I'm trembling

Attached: Here_forever.jpg (1024x328, 43K)

mfw ANTIFA thinks they're going to change your mind by shitposting

>unemployed freaks are organizing.

Oh no ??!?!

Bring
Up
My
We don’t need to organize.
>silent majority

>They're winning right now
how?

Normies aren’t worth saving. Do you know how you hate them? You hate them for the same reason that they are not worth saving.

These fags are gonna get inoculated to various opinions. Let 'em come.

all my bump

They’re already here and tend to give up pretty fast. It’s obvious as fuck.

The best thing thing to do about the left is to study them, find out what their mindset is, what their tactics are, where they are weak. Then create your own tactics to directly counter theirs.

Good luck anons

Attached: 1537279526.jpg (710x710, 79K)

Let them come.

Attached: fixed.jpg (960x969, 151K)

In order to beat the left, Jow Forums needs to organize. Unfortunately, for the past year, I have seen mostly apathy.

>Diversity and Comics
All he fucking does is sit in his Hyundai and make videos as he flips though comics and says they're bad! Why is this such a danger to these faggots?!

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Their tactics are highly effective, we need to emulate them.
Well, I'm tired of fucking around, personally. I'm going to do some research into how they were able to so effectively build the structures they have and think about how we can start building our own.
Have you not been paying attention literally every single day?

jews need to go

Get involved in whatever mainstream conservative party is popular in your country, at the local level.
Cuckservatives are boomers and will eventually die.
You need to make sure that, in a generation, everyone in power in that party is basically /ourguys/

You don't have to carve a swastika on your forehead to be successful. Just be informed enough to identify Jewish threats and debunk them. Just be strong enough not to bend over when they call you 'racist' or something like that, just for defending your interests.

It's slow, it's boring, but it's the most effective way.

I'm not really talking about emulating leftist tactics but finding ways to render those leftist tactics that have effective in the past unworkable.

I think it is a ridiculous fight. Why are people so interested in controlling the narrative? If you want to attack them, then attack what they are doing and what they are using. Go for their egos, not beliefs. Go after social media and the harm it does to society. Television used to be called the idiot box and boob tube for a reason. Lefties imagine themselves as better than everyone and follow trends like a dog chasing it’s tail.

The crazy thing to me about them doing these things is that it sure it the hell won’t effect my views and it isn’t going to hurt me. There is a more rational world outside of internet comments.

you cannot possibly be glowing any harder faggot

Attached: 965.jpg (403x348, 23K)

>unworkable
The Pirate understands.

Bah who cares let’s just do nothing instead

Because its way easier to blast them with red pills when they come here

>winning
Winning what? The comment section battles? What kind of person would even engage in petty arguments?

Yeah this was effective the last 100 times they tried it

Attached: 1459047881906.jpg (713x404, 68K)

I disagree re organized. Antifa isn’t really organized (in fact, they’re “decentralized”) yet look at how effective they can be. That’s one of their strengths, I think: the unorganized, decentralization to them.

Trying to organize takes too much time. A ballistic un-approach (I.e. “is it left-wing? If yes, then that’s the target”) is the way to go, I think.

Ultimately, fuck leftists.

liberal yahoos gonna do, what liberal yahoos gonna do.

They are wasting their time.

I used to be a leftist, I am a full blown fascist now after coming to Jow Forums.

I'm going to go off topic a little because as I was reading the image I noticed a few things.
first of all, let's check the "target list"
you have your standard Jow Forums boards that they've been pissing in for half a decade at least, those are concerning.
But after that? certain names pop up, two of which I'm very interested in.
>steven crowder
>unsleeved media.
Now let's just check that date huh? oh it's why it's a fucking month or so ago. hmmm I wonder what's happened recently that could take about a month of planning and cajoling to get done, regaurding steven crowder, and the unsleaved media. since these are big targets they would want to stick them with something big, so hey they should wait until gay pride month! so uh, what's going on right now. regaurding steven crowder, and unsleeved media in gay pride month? I dunna, maybe a certain activist "journalist"? you one that happens to be gay and has a MASSIVE bone to pick with these kinds of people? you know the one that almost certainly be invited to something like this to provide cover press? oh hey how about EVERYONES FAVORITE LISPY FUCKING QUEER CARLOS MAZA who is currently blowing up youtube over steven crowder! and would you like at that a fucking DAY AFTER THE CROWDER SHIT our friend unsleeved media gets attacked by (((CNET))) and ALL OF HIS ADVERTISERS BACK OUT.
it's probably just a (((coincidence))) though

It’s time to become the new hippies. Psychedelic rock look. Make music. Be into spirituality but focus on the classical world and Tibetan Buddhism (Lean into the Dalai Llama’s comments about refugees needing to leave eventually a bit. And the swastikas). Pan-Aryanism. Be permissive with sex, marijuana and psychedelics but not the pop, rap or dance scenes approach to those things. Shun those people as not being “scene”. Don’t be aggressive and edgy when addressing immigration. Act as the soft hippie victims. “We just want to exist too. It’s mean and fascist that you’re being aggressive towards us for that. Here have a flower. We’re just trying to love ourself” kind of thing. Communes. “Lebensborn” crash pads. New decades about to turn. Make the style for it. It has to be a sharp turn from the style everyone’s been using here this decade.

bump

Based beaner

Go watch Tucker Carlson’s monologue from 6/5/19, or his 1/4/19 monologue, and also Josh Hawley’s maiden senate speech. THAT is what you use your grassroots campaign for. I’d love to help out. The “National Renewal” movement.

The problem is we all have jobs, families, and responsibilities, they don't.

This is how you bring people in. It’s the same way people got brought into all this lefty shit. Just change the background ideology into something more nationalist and identitarian. Being uptight and angry to normies isn’t going to bring people in enough numbers. The rich and old fags can be the responsible ones and buy property to house these volk hippies. Instead of people bumming around for a bit in their 20’s with commies it can be something more ideologically helpful. Once it’s associated with those fun times it will always be in them.

Metokur? Why?

At some point you must be prepared to accept that nothing short of bloodshed will halt this marxist onslaught. they have the support of millions of stupid ignorant voters and immigration. they have consolidated power in media social media government and education. There will soon be know where to hide. We are being targeted by their fascism. They must be destroyed before they gain enough power to disarm because then it is too late. Anyone who thinks this can be changed through voting or politics is delusional. Death and destruction is the only way out

Return to the thread OP, this is an interesting discussion.
Not happening. You need power first. Shooting old ladies in synagogues only hurts you.
And they’ll come for those jobs and families whether you take action or not.

>They're systematically destroying every conservative/nationalistic thought leader and avenue we have for furthering the ideology.
You can't kill an idea. Youtube can digitally burn everything, and I wouldn't care. I know what happened to the Weimar Republic, and am content seeing history repeat itself. You can either get on board, or get run over.

>We are having assistance from Tumblr, various facebook groups, game devs, and an extremely generous motivator from Marvel Comics, Blizzard, and Wizards.
They've got corporate sponsorship and >They are so Amotivated
is correct. The people that already took the information they gathered on this board with their time here wised up and left to make something of themselves. The rest of the ppl here are dejected/curious boomers that JUST found this place, or are defunct millennials with dicks in hand half the time. They are fighting the wrong enemy and those with the eyes to see are simply waiting for the entertainment. Nihilistic as it may be, for the most part this place has already served it's purpose and it is an empty husk of it's former self. They aren't pissing into an ocean of piss, they're vomiting into it.

Let them come.

This is fucking idiocy. You want to win and organize conservatives start by getting rid of the white supremacists pro trump jackasses.Bring back respectable fiscal conservatives who don't act like total fucking loons and rave about conspiracy theories.

That's the key, normal fucking conservatives. Not this fringe shit.

Fuck, I won't be voting conservative here in canada for the first time in my life this year. Do you know why? Because I never had to count racists and idiots as my peers before, I never had to listen to fucking morons rave about the deep state or tell me trump really loves the american worker while giving 1.5 trillion to the ultra rich and implementing tariffs that will drive up the average cost of living by about 10% while taking away people's tax deductions. I see the conservative candidate here sharing screen time with faith goldy, an outspoken white supremacist and you know... I just can't vote for these assholes.

90% of the conservative base, the silent ones, the normal hardworking ones don't want to be associated with these assholes. And if you do, you'll never organize or reach the conservative majority.

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries

Take this to reddit and recruit help there.

Trump will probably win again, but he'll fuck the republicans for decades when the fallout from his tariffs etc reduces the standard of living for all middle and lower class americans.

Fucking idiot keeps claiming the chinese will pay them. No, they won't. He's taxing importers, I represent many manufacturers who are raising their prices come july when the inventory they have runs out and they can't avoid the increases anymore. All of that is going to be passed onto the US citizens.

Half the US manufacturers I know are fucked in canada because they can't reclaim those duties at the border. The other half will make out like bandits because they already were and it's damn hard to be a part of the program now under trump.

And 25% on chinese goods? Not high enough to return a bit of manufacturing to the USA. It's still infinitely cheaper and the chinese can adapt their pricing with room to spare if he goes higher.

The man has no idea how the economy functions, it's fucking insane. In my industry we're probably looking at another 7.5% added to the 5% we already had, most absorb half and pass on half to the consumer.

They only organize. They organize then peter out. No follow though. None of them have clean bedrooms.

They're also pissing off a lot of centrists and pushing them to the right.

Once Civil War breaks out, maybe we can preserve our ideologies for good

>Jow Forums
Holy shit is summer already?

so young, so naive... remember, you are here forever.

>oxytocin redpill

Attached: oxytocin.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

Yup

This explains a lot.

>Adam Goldbloom

yes this is definitely a real post from a real account like all the totally real "Shlomo Shekelberg" accounts out there and not some fake account made by some Jow Forumstard

We’re not all ants here.

I am now convinced this is a demoralization shill thread. You can't control a contrarian board faggot.

You same fagged the fuck out of the start of this unorganic thread

Jannies should ban you

>The man has no idea how the economy functions, it's fucking insane. In my industry we're probably looking at another 7.5% added to the 5% we already had, most absorb half and pass on half to the consumer.

lol cucks. you should pass on 100% to the consumer. or 115% and make a profit!

This is NOT demoralization. He’s being realistic, but not blackpilling. Our enemies are currently winning and he’s saying we need to step up and organize to fight back instead of letting it continue. A demoralization thread is one of those “It’s over” threads we constantly see. I hate those.

When I see that Jow Forums is being niggered up by these assholes I just move to /v/ and /tv/ until they are gone.

>phone posting fag

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

On a side note...
> Hillary is starting a Priduction Company
> Obama signs a deal with Netflix to produce shows

Attached: 3236ECA6-500F-446B-BA1F-3449C6B36AA0.jpg (207x300, 13K)

this we are not centralized, even if Jow Forums disappears we will find each other somewhere else and shitpost to the news, elections and whatever is interesting/fun at the time

Funny how that works

Good job user

>organize conservatives start by getting rid of the white supremacists pro trump jackasses
>pro trump jackasses

yeah let's revitalize our movement by ditching everyone in it

fuck off rabbi you're all going to hang soon

and hitler was a failed artist. the left make the right

#fuckwhitepeople? The fuck? Is this real?

TSR would have never allowed their glorious games to be infiltrated by faggots, dykes, thots, and SJWs. One day, Wizards of the Coast will look around and wonder why it's only incels, cucks, and fat carpet munchers playing Dungeons & Dragons or Magic: The Gathering.

Blizzard North would have never allowed their glorious IPs to be used AGAINST gamers.

Nothing short of bloodshed will stop this. Those who support these causes must feel physical pain and defeat before they will crawl back in their hole and keep their whore mouths shut. When I went to school, we didn't have this problem, and we definitely didn't have it after we graduated. We bullied people like this to the point they learned how to fight back after swallowing the redpill, or they took the antifa way out and just killed themselves.

holy shit lol