*drops mic*

*drops mic*

And that sweety, is why Trump is the worst president in American history

All of Canada laughed our asses off when Colbert dropped this last week live on air.

How's it feel to know America is the laughing stock of the modern world?

Attached: 1559757015492.jpg (800x544, 481K)

American mutts are too busy "exploring their sexuality" and being pro trans rights to care about anything political

Based maplebro

How do we deal with the Amer*can problem?

Attached: America.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Ah! The list fallacy. And the first on his list - a known lie.
I see that lying asshole is true to form!

Attached: proof of fake muh children meme.jpg (775x767, 151K)

You mother fuckers are so dumb. It's not really funny anymore. I feel sorry for you more than anything

Go fuck a dog

Canadians are more pathetic and mongrelized than any American. Why do they think they have any room to talk?

>TWO SCOOPS
like clockwork

i tune ALL my guitars to
G# C# F# B D# G#

Attached: batmanlol.jpg (184x184, 9K)

wasnt this faggot making chalkboards during obama's presidency to mock glen beck?
Jesus christ the parity becomes reality.
clown world.

>Comedians
>Insightful political takes
Choose one.
I cant wait to annex you leafs so Trump can be your president too.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Attached: 1558905104326.jpg (800x448, 54K)

Almost every single point on that list is a
1. Lie
2. Misleading half-truth
3. Thing completely irrelevant to Trump’s merit as a president

>How's it feel to know America is the laughing stock of the modern world?
The lion cares not about the opinion of sheep.

not everyone has the time to take care of a dog

Attached: afuckingfagget.jpg (496x521, 273K)

You have a snowboard instructor as your leader. It can’t get dumber than that. No explanation required.
Just post the in store prices and nobody needs to get hurt.

only a dumb leaf would call a video from europe America. Look at the license plates stupid.

At least he's a real mad admired across the globe by all world leaders, unlike your orange abomination

Attached: 1542829969263.gif (300x263, 2.87M)

RANGE BAN THE LEAFS ALREADY

Attached: Leaf.png (729x589, 110K)

You should drop the mic towards the end, because nobody's gonna hear what you say after you drop the mic.
Stupid leaf.

Attached: 1559796347013.jpg (1023x576, 50K)

>admired across the globe
lol. wtf is this normalfag shit?

With a dog

This is why I genuinely hope I'm the one who gets to pull the lever for this specific faggot.
Trump is a shitty president, but literally none of these things listed are true.

I dont take the worlds dick in the pooper so it feels fine to me. Laugh, cry, scream, do what you want.

The full court press by mass media is not working

Board filled with nothing but fallacies, ad hominems, and outright lies.

The audience and television viewing audiences clap and applause like the brainwashed trained seals they are.

> puts kids in cages

It’s almost like liberals want this to happen.

reminder pizzagate is real. Everyone posting in this thread ironically or unironically is helping them keep it covered. Two types of people here. Useful idiots and feds playing 4channer.

>> puts kids in cages

Didn't Comrade Obama do the same exact thing and the anti-American lying mass media didn't call him out on it once?

Due 100% to the cult of personality they willfully and intentionally created for him.

>fake votes dont happen in america
>millions of dead people vote every year
nice to see the american private school education paying for itself in journalism

Fuck off leaf. You dont understand the American political system.

We are gonna elect a bean next time just to fuck everything more.

The more they fight the less we have to deal with anything.

even if it isn't, they still deserve to be hanged.

>listen to people who hate your country on who makes a good President
I'm good, faggot.

Fuck off cunt you are making canada look worse. Which is impressive with our current PM

Imagine your country being so shitty that you paid more attention to another countries politicians than your own

This is real, isn't it? The mainstream left is an irredeemable joke at this point.

All the videos were from 2014 . They're not cages either, they're fences to separate kids from single men so the kids don't get diddled.

>Boomer with a board
Colbert has ironically become the Glenn Beck that he used to mock.

>OH MY GOD LOOK! COLBERT DID THIS THING THAT TOTALLY SPONTANEOUS AND REALLY HIGHLIGHTS HIS FEELINGS ON THIS
>*Claps like well trained seal*

Attached: SoyJew.png (501x504, 18K)

>How's it feel to know America is the laughing stock of the modern world?
I wasn't aware Canada had annexed Murrica. Until then, you're still the laughing stock alongside Sweden.

>he good prime minister
>all the globalists love him

Why is trump discriminating against mexican pedophiles? Love is love.

It’s doesn’t matter because we’re a laughing stock but the rest of the world is our bitch. How’s that feel?

He should be happy trump will get 4 more years. Will keep his ass employed

Dont watch coal bert and I dont read leaf posts
Literally dont care at all

if you kill your enemies, they win
peoplekind
50 dollar pound of chicken
women suck cock for sammies
cold
no navy
no army
full of chinks
wow canada I...im jealous?

>All of Canada laughed our asses off
I just bet ya did leaf. enjoy the 13 dollar orange juice.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Explains why leafs and liberals are so upset. Love is love after all. Someone get that man a pizza.

America's hat.

GFY

This is why I genuinely hope I'm the one who gets to pull the lever for this specific faggot.
Trump is a shitty president, but literally none of these things listed are true.

You could change the word bad to good and the joke is even funnier. I think Trump is a god damned Jew cuck, but, calm down Canada. Your PM is fucking Zoolander. Canada is full of left wing retards because you have America as a buffer taking care of your defence. Fuck You!

How does it feel, leaf, knowing you get your political insight from Late Night Joke Man?

Canadians are NPCs.

Attached: 1509266066645.png (640x454, 325K)

Attached: T (146).jpg (930x564, 70K)

Chinese NPCs

i love trump but even got to admit colbert owned him here

Attached: T (47).jpg (780x874, 243K)

Im a cruz missile now

Attached: T (90).jpg (992x969, 120K)

>A year earlier, Arthur Lee, American commissioner in France, wrote in a letter to Henry Laurens that the U.S. ships' "colors should be white, red, and blue alternately to thirteen" with a "blue field with thirteen stars" in the canton.[1] Benjamin Franklin and John Adams, ambassadors to France, wrote a similar description of United States flags: “It is with pleasure that we acquaint your excellency that the flag of the United States of America consists of thirteen stripes, alternately red, white, and blue; a small square in the upper angle, next the flagstaff, is a blue field, with thirteen white stars, denoting a new constellation."[2]
>white, red, and blue alternately
>alternately red, white, and blue

No we didn’t. You could find problems with any world leader. The guy running our country is a way bigger retard than Trump.

Attached: AE3431CD-96ED-41E5-9D6B-443BD1D01A27.jpg (634x749, 64K)

>talked to children about sex
wow, very awful we must stop that no matter wh-

Attached: drag_queen_demon_(1)_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 54K)

He's a fool. A modern court jester.

>I get all my "facts" from a comedy jew

/thread

Attached: Disgust2.jpg (388x338, 20K)

Please provide pics of these "cages".

>Tee hee this will make everyone think Trump is disgusting, not me right? Right?

>watching Colbert
Oh no no no no no no
>watching Colbert in Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally a bunch of opinions and debunked shit

I remember when late night hosts were funny and apolitical. Those were the days.

>fuck you leafs:the thread
god damn I love you cynical fucks

Attached: 1517422543009.jpg (200x200, 10K)

When was that?

literally all lies. totally debunked! how is he able to get away with this stuff? it's not right.

this...