Best Bible Version

Simple Question: Which version or translation of the bible is best, and why?
>inb4 muh christkike!
Yea, yea. I'm trying to get a more broad view of religion in general, to include the Greek and Roman myths, Nordic and Germanic paganism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam... You get the picture.

Attached: Holy_Bible.jpg (800x559, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/
gutenberg.org/ebooks/10
harvesthillbaptistchurch.com/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
nickpage.co.uk/books/gods-dangerous-book/ten-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-king-james-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/
isr-messianic.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketef_Hinnom#The_scrolls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_Pentateuch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_Papyrus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_Targum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text
amazon.com/Johnny-Cash-Reads-Complete-Testament/dp/0718006771
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
phosphorussite.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/apion-the-enemy-of-the-jews-and-the-destruction-of-the-library-of-alexandria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Hebrew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You won't learn squat about Christianity from the Bible.

Attached: 41LMUsSTaNL.jpg (333x500, 20K)

The Oldest, the least untouched, not purified by new-age doctrine.

Also the bible is meant to be taken allegorically as well as psychology not literally.

only KJV is the true translation in English.

Jesus Christ! that's retarded.

why?

the ancient greek if you really care. there are plenty of books that help you with this specifically.

KJV if in english.

BibleHub has pretty much every translation available: biblehub.com/

I like the KJV version for the poetry of the language, but it isn't always the easiest to understand.

Attached: Jesus H Cornflower.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Its not an issue of version, as with any text the issue is that things don't always translate exactly from one language to another, the only real way to fully understand the bible is with a good/authentic study bible and learning a little Greek.

+++Matthew 7:6+++
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

+++Malachi 2:17+++
You have wearied the LORD with your words. "How have we wearied him?" you ask. By saying, "All who do evil are good in the eyes of the LORD, and he is pleased with them" or "Where is the God of justice?"

(You might also ask /lit/)

The Vulgate, without a doubt, try to go to latin mass, I know there is some in Japan

The Vulgate, without a doubt. Try to go to latin mass without crying, there is the FSSP and FSSPX in Japan.

KJV is public domain. You can download it free here: gutenberg.org/ebooks/10

KJV, Geneva and Tyndale.

These are old maybe a bit hard if your IQ is low to understand because of archaic words and in Tyndale's case, not well spelled to modern standard and borrowed latin words.

The old are the best, cheers mate.

KJV because the New Testament is translated from the Textus Receptus.

Attached: 2textlines.png (1350x1739, 538K)

Obviously Brettler, Coogan, Newsom, and Perkins, eds., The New Oxford Annotated Bible: New Revised Standard Version, 5th ed. - Oxford University Press (2018).

This is your only true and proper option for learning.

Attached: The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories.jpg (400x631, 98K)

I actually bought this book when I was an edgy atheist, and then threw it away before reading it after I realized that atheism is literal spiritual poison.

>Which version or translation of the bible is best, and why?
pic related because of 'muh dick'

Attached: nigger_bible.png (1554x910, 167K)

Of course if you aren't a native speaker you could use the RSV. Even if it is heresy tier.

KJV for English but if you know some latin or ancient Greek always read the the original texts in original languages

Even stoicism is better than pure atheism or agnosticism if you are not going to go for pure Christianity or whatever like that.

Just get the Orthodox Study Bible.

Attached: gw0067.jpg (242x300, 70K)

I recently purchased a couple books on stoicism. The obligatory 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius, 'Letters from a Stoic' by Seneca and 'Discourses and Selected Writings' by Epictetus. How did I make out? Any other suggestions?

no such thing as a spirit, you should have read the book and took the red pill

k

I just ordered this today, what am I in for? Coming from a Pentecostal background..

Try:
Inwood & Gerson, ed. & trans., The Stoics Reader: Selected Writings and Testimonia (2008).
- Inwood, ed. The Cambridge Companion to Stoics (2003).
- Sellars, ed. The Routledge Handbook of the Stoic Tradition. Routledge (2016)

And then look at how Montaigne applies and transforms Stoicism in his Essays. You're pretty good on primary texts. Read them very closely and take notes. You're nicely on track, user.

I'm hesitant to follow the words of a meme flag, but I'll look into your suggestions anyway. Thanks user

>I'm hesitant to follow the words of a meme flag, but I'll look into your suggestions anyway. Thanks user
Philosophy graduate and humanities prof here. I'm giving solid advice. These are current, accessible, affordable intro readers that give you a step beyond just the Meditations or some Seneca Epistles. I really like Brad Inwood's writing style too -- he's super clear and lucid. Feel free to ask follow up questions.

Use Library Genesis to download pdfs if you don't want hard copy version.

y-yea but what if your advice turns me into *gasp* a democrat?

>y-yea but what if your advice turns me into *gasp* a democrat?
Have never voted Democrat in my life. Meme flags are for lulz.

Attached: Raphael School of Athens.jpg (981x734, 250K)

Not Democrat meme flag here. I would suggest something different. Read the three big stoics. Then wait a few months. Then go read them again. Do this for the rest of your life. They are also fully compatible with christianity.

Remember to read Gospel of John the Baptist, he talks a lot of stuff only Stoics would get.

God being the Word and Christ being the Word and God and been from the beginning.

Most stoics converted to Christianity anyways.

It's actually written like a shitty rant from r/atheism even when I was an atheist I thought it was stupid. So was Carl sagans book as well.

Because William Tyndale was burned alive for translating the Greek new testament and that was almost 100 years before kjv

Get a free KJV with free shipping from harvesthillbaptistchurch.com/

As I hoped

Read it online and listen to audio here.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/

translated before they found the dead sea scrolls. Fuck off retard.

>God's word has been hidden for thousands of years, awaiting modern archeological discoveries before we know what the Bible actually said

No actually we've never lost the "real" bible.

Matthew 24:35
>Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Attached: 1550436739340.jpg (875x387, 73K)

>KJV

Get the fuck out of here, heretics. Latin Volgate or OG Greek. Anything other than this is heretic tier.

The Book of Mormon

t. person who never reads the bible.

Attached: husky394xp.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

KJV. The NIV was translation was done by a lesbian.

Attached: KJV.jpg (520x726, 73K)

Damn how are your colleagues? As bad as this website says? I don't know how philosophy departments work. History are starting to get very pozzed

Child rapists

Attached: pedo jesus jews moses.png (543x708, 331K)

Douay Rheims with Haydocks notes.

Attached: archbishopfultonsheen.jpg (212x300, 47K)

>I realized that atheism is literal spiritual
LITERALLLLY?

Attached: literally npc.jpg (385x478, 60K)

I like KJV. It was translated by 47 scholars working diligently over 7 years to get every word right. It may not be written by God, but I believe the translators were inspired by Divine Providence, and that it's the closest thing to perfection that we can hope to achieve in the English language.

>Damn how are your colleagues? As bad as this website says? I don't know how philosophy departments work.
Jow Forums is a completely unreliable source on academia. Departments don't break down into Democrat and Republican. Most academics who are immersed in, for instance, ancient philosophy will think that most politicians are ill-informed, inarticulate idiots. The bigger debates are around whether you're idealist or materialist, phenomenologist or empiciricist, analytical or continental, aletheia or doxe, truth or rhetoric. Don't think that the manicheanism of Jow Forums gives you any insight whatsoever into the debates that actually matter in philosophy. Try studying some of the stuff for a while, if you're curious at all. It'll make you smarter and train your brain for better than anything you'll find in the cesspools here.

Attached: 24. Boethius (anonymous French translation), Le Livre de Boece de Consolacion, Bk 3, Philosophy, Bou (1054x1500, 380K)

>I like KJV. It was translated by 47 scholars working diligently over 7 years to get every word right. It may not be written by God, but I believe the translators were inspired by Divine Providence
It has unicorns in it. You stupid fucking Jew worshiper

Attached: gods.jpg (320x319, 31K)

richard dawkins is a pseudointellectual and massive faggot

Attached: 1496180715148.jpg (528x894, 108K)

What's a good study bible? I don't care what version I just want one that gives some deeper insight on the scriptures. I've also never read the bible before, only bits and pieces.

Attached: 9e4579438759.jpg (634x720, 60K)

YLT is best, KJV second, or for easier reading NABRE.

>What's a good study bible?
Pulling your head out your ass and growing the fuck up, beta. Or Just want (((TV))) it has like 10 Jesus channels, or netflix or hulu.

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

>easier reading
The enternal christkike

Attached: 12135134134431.jpg (492x559, 99K)

senpai, unicorn just refers to an animal with one horn, which probably means just a singlehorned breed of ram

Thanks for the link, user.

I'm pretty beta and resent that desu.

Attached: 234782938478734.jpg (353x334, 19K)

>senpai, unicorn just refers to an animal with one horn, which probably means just a singlehorned breed of ram
Should I explain to your fake ass what it really was because you're too pathetic to know your own faith? Nah... you pathetic snake making stupid excuses. You're human trash Jew worshiper.

Attached: jesus bible quad.jpg (600x848, 46K)

The knife doesn't matter. Cutting off your balls is the important part

Attached: 1559859129982.jpg (1223x1063, 217K)

I prefer the ESV (English Standard Version). It uses the earliest copies of scripture we have access to (some inside of 40 years from the Crucifixion) translated into modern English.

Because the KJV was forced on the People. 95% of the people were using the Geneva Bible. People like William Shakespeare Oliver Cromwell and the pilgrams! Lancelot Andrewes, chairman of the KJV translators, used the Geneva Bible for his sermons .
It succeeded ONLY because other versions were banned. The Geneva Bible continued to sell – and in huge numbers. Indeed, it proved so popular that in 1616 the King was forced to ban the printing of the Geneva Bible by any English press. Although people continued to import copies, eventually the ban worked and the AV became the default English translation. Without any serious competition, its sonorous, beautiful, fantastic prose wove itself into our culture.
nickpage.co.uk/books/gods-dangerous-book/ten-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-king-james-bible/

some have interpreted as a rhino but I find that unlikely

>What's a good study bible

The MacArthur Study Bible (available in NASB and KJV versions)

Download E-Sword at E-Sword.net and download the following Bibles
1) KJV
2) KJV+ (So you can see with your own eyes all the concordance translations hyperlinked in a box.)(You will see rather quickly which Bibles mistranslate)
3) The New Jerusalem Bible (There is no version of the Jerusalem Bible)
4) TS2009 (If it is too hard, fall back on the New Jeruslaem Bible)
5) Lexham Bible (This is what you want to use 100% for the Old testement) It is the Septuagint.

As for PHYSICAL bibles
For the Old testament get a Septuagint
The best are (in order)

Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible (2007) (26.99)
Is based on the Greek text of the Old Testament (Septuagint / LXX) with all major Masoretic and Dead Sea Scroll variants documented in the footnotes.
All English on one page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/

The Lexham English Septuagint (2007)($24.95)
Laid out like a modern Bible. One column with text.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
Free download within E-Sword (www.e-sword.net/)

Orthodox Study Bible (2008)($41.42)
Is an eclectic text combining elements of the Greek Septuagint and the Jewish Masoretic Text
Bottom half of pages are commentary. There is an English only version.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/

For the New Testament get
1) The Jerusalem Bible (Gotta buy it on Amazon)
Do not buy the "New" Jerusalem bible, it uses inclusive language.
This bible is 100% translated directly from Greek and is very easy to understand in it's transliterated format.
2) The Scriptures 2009
isr-messianic.org/
The is the LITERAL translation from the Greek 100%. It's more difficult to understand, because it changes no words.

TLDR the Jerusalem Bible

Attached: The Jerusalem Bible.jpg (839x1271, 157K)

I've heard NASB is good, is that true? I'm reading KJV regardless and there's also a free app with a really good narrator for the audio version.

Attached: christ_chan_confused.png (259x224, 37K)

It's not unreasonable though, I guess. In Job a unicorn is considered a useless beast of burden, so it could be a rhino.

The bible is good for one thing - making Goyim worship the Jews and give up their lands due to the guilt bestowed upon them by this vile text.

The earliest known manuscripts of the Old Testament.

The Silver Scrolls circa 650–587 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketef_Hinnom#The_scrolls
These are fragments of text found at Numbers 6:24-26, translated by Coogan as follows: “May Yahweh bless you and keep you; May Yahweh cause his face to Shine upon you and grant you Peace”

The Dead Sea Scrolls circa 408 BC to 318 BC
The second-oldest known surviving manuscripts of works later included in the Hebrew Bible canon, along with deuterocanonical and extra-biblical manuscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

The Septuagint circa 250 BC
The Septuagint was translated at the request of Ptolemy II Philadelphus(285–247 BCE) by 70 Judahite scholars
The Greek translation of the Hebrew Old Testament was in wide use by the time of Jesus and Paul simply because most Jews could no longer read Hebrew. For this reason it is quoted more often than the Hebrew Old Testament in the New Testament,particularly in the Pauline epistles,by the Apostolic Fathers, and later by the Greek Church Fathers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint

The Samaritan Pentateuch circa 200 BC
The first five books of the Hebrew Bible, written in the Samaritan alphabet and used as scripture by the Samaritans. It constitutes their entire biblical canon. Samaritans even at the time of Christ only saw the first 5 books as canon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_Pentateuch
(1/2)

(continued)

The Nash Papyrus circa 150 BC
Twenty-four lines, including a section of the 10 commandments, which are from Exodus and Deuteronomy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_Papyrus
(1 of 2)

The Aramaic Targums circa 100 BC
Spoken translations of the scriptures (also called the Tanakh) that a meturgeman (professional interpreter) would give in the common language of the listeners.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_Targum
Here is an example
“And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceived from Sammael the angel (of death) and she became pregnant and bore Cain. And he was like those on high and not like those below. And she said, ‘I have gotten a man from the angel of the LORD.’”
The Aramaic Old Testement, Gen. 4:1

Masoretic Text circa 900-1000 AD
The Masorah is not only a text, but also a commentary on the text, formulated by Masorete (Talmudic) Jewish Rabbis from the 6th to 9th centuries AD. With it, they sought to regulate the content of scripture, and use it as a rule to determine just what would be their “official” Hebrew text. The commentary was left out of the King James Version. It was very carefully translated to make sure that modern Jews appeared as the Isrealites of the Old testement when actually they are the Edomites. Read Macabess 1,2,3 and 4.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text

Orthodox study bible.

The original interpretation,1900 years of tradition.
>Or buy some new age hippie loser one that says israel has always been there and you should hand over shekels

So WHY the Septuagint for the Old Testement ?

The Greek Septuagint version of the Old Covenant which was the Scripture in use in 30 AD and from which Jesus and the disciples quoted. The Septuagint is a Greek translation from the Paleo Hebrew Old Covenant books. Whenever there is a controversial passage in the King James Version, a more correct scriptural translation can usually be found in the English version of the Greek Septuagint. The reason for this is all English Bible translations, including the KJV are derived primarily from the Masoretic supplied text. This Late Hebrew language (1000 AD) version of the Old Covenants has a built-in Jewish (Edomite) bias that the Septuagint (265 BC) does not. Actually, bias is putting it politely. The Jewish scribes who created the Masoretic text (generally accepted as being compiled between 700-1000 AD) completely changed, shuffled pages and timelines, and removed (or inserted) some of the words, passages, and meanings of the original Hebrew text. The evidence of this is in the copies of the Greek Septuagint still in existence today and many of the quotes from the New Covenant by the apostles that are in the oldest manuscripts.

The Israelite translators of the original Paleo Hebrew into the Greek Septuagint made a true copy of what we call the Old Covenant. These are the Scripture Jesus and the disciples used and they were used for several hundred years AD by early Christians. The creation of the Greek Septuagint version of the original Hebrew text was commissioned by Ptolemy Philadelphus, the Greek king of Egypt at the time when Eleazer was High Priest of Judah, around 260 BC.

(1 of 2)

(Continued)

The Septuagint was translated from the original Paleo-Hebrew text by 72 Judahite, Israelite, and Levite scribes (not racial Edomite-Jews). This special commission of scribes knew the importance of "getting it right" for future generations. Supposedly it only took them 72 days and they were all in agreement as to their Greek translation. The Greek language was then the common language of "the world" in that era.

The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and hundreds of other New Covenant scrolls and manuscripts in the last 100 years confirms the Masoretic text is extremely and deliberately corrupt. For example, in Cave 4 at Qumran, a very ancient Paleo-Hebrew copy of Jeremiah was found which agrees almost entirely with the Greek Septuagint version. It is very different from the modern day Hebrew Masoretic Text of Jeremiah. The oldest Old Covenant Books found with the Dead Sea Scrolls matches or nearly so the Septuagint text, but not the Masoretic. The oldest manuscripts known of the Apostles writings also reveal the Catholic Church and other translators have added text that is not found in these earliest writings. Since 95% of all Bibles today are still based on the Masoretic supplied manuscripts (Old and some New Covenant versions) with changes only in phraseology (political corrections) and style, the false insertions and errors remain, and thus wrong doctrines continue in the "Christian" faith.

Literally what?

You tell me.

KJV
And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

Trash translations:
NIV
The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!

ESV
And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God!

NASB
The disciples were amazed at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!

HCSB
But the disciples were astonished at His words. Again Jesus said to them, "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!

Attached: KJV 1611.jpg (2273x3519, 3.14M)

>some have interpreted as a rhino but I find that unlikely
HAHAHAHA!

Christians don't know christianity

Attached: 1505962503292.png (540x297, 284K)

So here is one example of 100s of Why the Septuagint is the goto version of the Old Testament.

Luke 4, KJV:
>And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

Isaiah 61, KJV:
>The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

Isaiah 61, Septuagint:
>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me; he has sent me to preach glad tidings to the poor, to heal the broken in heart, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind;

So who is wrong here? Was it Jesus who quoted a line that isn't in the Masoretic Text? Why would Jesus quote the Septuagint if it wasn't correct? Or why is the verse that Jesus quotes incorrectly preserved in the MT and conflicts with what he said? Interesting conundrum for our KJV onlyist friend.

The Authors of the KJV tell us to use the Septuagint as well. I'll post that info.

>The Septuagint was translated from the original Paleo-Hebrew
There is "Paleo-Nomad" it's called Aramaic a Pheonician langauge, dumb ass.
It's in Greek because Greece beat Persia and they invented their religion as a nationalist cause against Greece, since Persia created their culture. It's allllll fake history, fake news.

>nb4 BUT I SUPPORT ISRAEL!

Attached: jesus god bible sucks.jpg (700x720, 84K)

alright, what would you say it is faggot?

>not listening to Cash read it to you
Wew lad
amazon.com/Johnny-Cash-Reads-Complete-Testament/dp/0718006771

SALVATION COMES FROM THE JEW

Attached: jesus salvation.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

There's Catholics in Japan,they likely would give you a full tour of the faith and probably would be able to give you a list of bibles to choose from.if your just looking to skim through it any Bible would work,you'll probably find a King James version fairly easy in a book store.

based

If English isn't your first language then maybe RSV. If it is then stick with KJV for tradition.

Even Orthodox churches in America often use the KJV for liturgy since it the New Testament is based on the Textus Receptus.

>alright, what would you say it is faggot?
Beg me Jew worshiper. I know more about your god damn religion than you? Like every Christkike on Jow Forums

HAHAHAHHAA

Attached: a-bored-cat.jpg (620x489, 46K)

>MUH CELEBS GIVE ME GOD!

Attached: cosby snow white nigger.jpg (600x600, 39K)

even if you don't believe a single word of the bible, since all the other animals listed clearly exist, it's ridiculous to think that a unicorn refers to our current image

when i sit down to just read the bible, i use the NRSV. if i am studying i use pic related.

Attached: 305a27cf18cf5aee5a51e521a12a5d01.jpg (150x226, 5K)

>Even Orthodox churches
Race traitors

Attached: jesus orthodoxy muslims.png (1080x1356, 870K)

>this faggot again

KJV

No errors

Helping people =/= race traitor

>when i sit down to just read the bible, i use the NRSV. if i am studying i use pic related.
Two different meanings, Christkike fucking himself out of laziness

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

It's been a many 100 year battle to infiltrate the churches, make their "translators" the experts on language, control the printing and publishing houses and to push a narrative that Jesus was a new made up word, a "Jew".

The Scofield Bible—The Book That Made Zionists of America’s Evangelical Christians

wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

It's all very complicated and full of twists and turns like some crazy mystery story.

It really started in earnest with the Masoretic text being pushed to reformation christians as the proper old testament because it was the only one written in Hebrew. Problem is at that time Hebrew was a dead language going through a revival. The Hebrew Masoretic texts where translated from Greek by the Masoretes - the remnants of Edom (Jews). They made sure to scrub their Old Testament of any books and passages that connected Edom to modern Talmudic Jewry. 95% of all modern bibles use their books and translation. This includes The KJV.

The deception goes further back than that even,
In around 285 BC the Old Testament was translated into Koine Greek from the Phoenician language by the 72 Israelite (not Jewish) priests for the great library in Alexandria.
phosphorussite.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/apion-the-enemy-of-the-jews-and-the-destruction-of-the-library-of-alexandria/

That translation is known as the Septuagent or LXX translation. It is the texts that Jesus and the Apostles used.
THE KJV authors tell us this.

The Classical (Biblical) Hebrew of the Old Testament is unknown today. It was nothing like today's Hebrew.
Modern Hebrew was a bastardized language between Aramaic, Phoenician and Koine Greek. The Modern Hebrew alphabet only came into existence in 124BC. The Classical (Biblical) Hebrew in the Bible it was not called Hebrew; It was called "the language of Canaan".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Hebrew

well, no user's pic is indeed being a race traitor.

Does this look like Aramaic to ANYONE ?
Nope.
This is Paleo;Classical;Biblical Hebrew.

Attached: Classical Hebrew.jpg (1024x491, 103K)