>Trump's not that bad on immigration

>ignoring that Trump has presided over the worst border invasion in U.S. history
archive.is/dRh4I
>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on "catch-and-release"
archive.is/fWB56
>ignoring that Trump has lower deportations than Obama
archive.is/jJAc5
>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on lowering legal immigration
archive.is/ns1Vg
>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on H1-B (highly-skilled worker) visas
archive.is/JKD3M
>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on H2-B (low-skilled worker) visas
archive.is/ZI0f5
>ignoring that Trump signed an amnesty bill after he cucked on the shutdown
archive.is/5IKsO
>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on wanting mandatory E-Verify
archive.is/zdgBi
>ignoring that Trump has requested an 8% budget cut for E-Verify
archive.is/QMf1P
>ignoring Trump's has lowest amount of prosecutions against employers who hire illegal aliens
archive.is/Mo6Cp
>ignoring that Trump commuted the sentence of rabbi that was worst-ever employer prosecuted for employing illegals
archive.is/Cvupz
>ignoring that Trump's only built 39 miles of """wall""" in two years
archive.is/BeHzk
>ignoring that the Trump TSA has lower aviation security standards for Trump's Brown Hordes™ than for Americans
archive.is/5Isai

Need more examples, you delusional cucks?

Attached: 1572893572355.png (316x282, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic
npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi
chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-legal-migration-steep-decrease-20180702-story.html
vox.com/2019/2/28/18241522/trump-h1b-tech-work-jobs-overseas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill harder! I said SHILL HARDER!!

GO BACK TO DISCORD AND DILATE

The latest narrative coming from ptg is that Trump is based because he's putting illegal immigrants into blue areas (sanctuary cities)

Was Trump right to say pic related? If you can't answer I'll assume you're a shill because shills are not allowed to disagree with anything Trump says.

Attached: trump immigration 2.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Trump appears to be complicit in this invasion.

Attached: Trump immigration (2).png (640x538, 383K)

Wait, isn't that gerrymandering, but instead of rezoning, you move the people?

Yes, and it's helping the dems increase their base.

Potato Trump, best Trump

Attached: IMG_1847.jpg (770x472, 98K)

Because nobody can be that fucking incompetent.

>it isn't the democrats, obam admin holdovers and mexican cartels fault, it's drumpfs fault
>most sources posted are liberal as fuck
Well, there goes this thread.

Attached: 1559001649091.png (990x593, 385K)

wait, so immigrants are not good for us?
maybe we should not of voted all these dems into power in nov >w

Attached: 1554597298698.gif (500x400, 996K)

Israeli immigration. MIGA!

>most sources posted are liberal as fuck
Newsweek and NYMag are liberal but the rest are actually conservative or local. It shouldn't matter what anyway. You should attack the claim instead of the source.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

Nobody is saying to vote Dem you delusional Trump dickrider. Learn to hold politicians accountable for their actions or inactions.

I did. You're placing blame on anything but the real problem.

Attached: 1559614493153.png (299x200, 15K)

>the democrats
What do they have to do with enforcing immigration law?

>obam admin holdovers
If they exist, then Trump has the authority and duty to fire them. If he hasn't, then that shows incompetence on Trump's part.

>mexican cartels fault,
So they are more powerful that the President of the United States?

The problems with you delusional cucks is that the buck never stops with Trump.

that user posts those in pretty much every thread that speaks the truth about Trump.
It's so obviously contrived by somebody in ties with Kushner's Jew army that it's more sad than it is gay and annoying.

>it's more sad than it is gay and annoying.
I have more respect for Brock's boy toys/shills because they are getting paid. These Trump dickriders are pushing false narratives FOR FREE.

Vote for someone who's not shit on immigration and other topics Trump has backstabbed his base on.
Maybe then the Republicans will stop pretending anyone other than us are the people putting them in power and it'll light a fire under their ass.

Problem is that the GOP has been giving us lip service on immigration for decades. The reason we chose Trump over those 16 other faggots is because we thought he would be different.

OK, the Dems obstructed every proposal he had in order to have more shitskins swarm into our country. Don't think that we haven't noticed that leftist scumbag judges have illegally and unconstitutionally struck down all of hi anti immigrant policies. We will kill you all, you have left us no choice.

>the Dems obstructed every proposal he had in order to have more shitskins swarm into our country.
First, no excuse because Trump had a GOP Congress for two years. Second, that has nothing to do with his ability to respond to the things listed in OP.
>Don't think that we haven't noticed that leftist scumbag judges have illegally and unconstitutionally struck down all of hi anti immigrant policies.
Very little of which have applied to the things listed in OP.

How about you respond to the specifics instead of generalities? You obviously have issues with the things I listed in the OP. So pick one and let's hash it out.

>democrats
They don't enforce immigration law and make it so they get the same rights and privileges as citizens so long as they vote democrat.
>Obama admin holdovers
You seem to think the President is a king and can do whatever he wants. That's not how government works.

>Mexican cartels
You know how much money circulates through the cartels? Have you ever considered that the dems are working with them? That the money they get are from multinational conglomerates and other people with a lot of cash?

>we thought Trump would be different
the guy who employs a bunch of 3rd world brown people to clean his hotels.

>They don't enforce immigration law
The Executive Branch enforces law, including immigration law. Trump is the head of it. Have you taken a civics class in high school yet?

>You seem to think the President is a king and can do whatever he wants. That's not how government works.
You seem to think that if Obama appoints someone to an executive branch agency, that they stay. That's not how government works. Please give me ONE EXAMPLE of an "Obama holdover" that's fucking Trump up on immigration? You can't provide one because any that exist are there because Trump asked him or her to STAY. Not all are bad, like Thomas Homan, but they are all serve at the pleasure of POTUS and can be fired for any reason.

>You know how much money circulates through the cartels? Have you ever considered that the dems are working with them? That the money they get are from multinational conglomerates and other people with a lot of cash?
WTF does that have to do with Trump's inability/unwillingness to enforce immigration law?

>the president is a king
>what does the large group of people refusing to enforce immigration law have to do with enforcing immigration law
>take civics
Holy fuck. Project more.

You Trump dickriders never listen to reason. Remember that when your daughter marries a spic in 30 years.

>reason
I haven't heard a reasonable, genuine argument other than dude trust me from an anti-trump faggot.

Attached: 1550907185362.jpg (487x187, 21K)

The coping trumpcucks itt is fucking glorious

You're saying that NONE of those links in the OP are reasonable and genuine arguments? Some of them are from immigration restriction groups that have been around for decades.

It's not fucking glorious because this country is getting browner by the day.

Nope, because you're placing all of the blame on a single entity instead of all entities involved. Literally Orange Man Bad.

How many shills are there?

Attached: 1559617024933s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

It's not NPC Orange Man Bad, it's holy shit why the fuck is he doing this, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that? Nearly every thing in that OP is either his stated opinion or executive action/inaction. He is the single entity. Ever heard of "The buck stops here."?

>it's holy shit why the fuck is he doing this
And I pointed it out to you but you refuse to listen because Fuck Trump. Literally Orange Man Bad. All this thread is is OMB because you are:
>INTENTIONALLY LEAVING OUT FUCKLOADS OF INFORMATION
>REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR BIAS
>REFUSING TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT THE SITUATION IS MORE COMPLEX THAN YOU THINK IT IS

Attached: 1558143908181.jpg (678x616, 65K)

eat shit kike

Attached: 1555193599562.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

Attached: when you're an assblasted idiot.png (243x325, 157K)

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on "catch-and-release".

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump having lower deportations than Obama.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on lowering legal immigration.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on lowering legal immigration.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on H1-B (highly-skilled worker) visas.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on H2-B (low-skilled worker) visas.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump signing an amnesty bill after he cucked on the shutdown.

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump's complete 180 on wanting mandatory E-Verify

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump requesting an 8% budget cut for E-Verify

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump' having the lowest amount of prosecutions against employers who hire illegal aliens

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for Trump commuting the sentence of rabbi that was worst-ever employer prosecuted for employing illegals

List the Obama admin. holdovers, Democrats, or Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for the TSA having lower aviation security standards for Trump's Brown Hordes™ than for Americans

Please, do tell us.

>Kushner isn't Jewish

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 19.05.02.png (2464x846, 333K)

yeah, pretty much

The fact our two choices are an incompetent Jewish puppet or a nigger/spic communist is a joke

In the gas chamber, kike.

Why do I have to list them when I already explained to you how they benefit from importing illegals? Will you feel better if I just nod my head like the good little robot you want me to be and go scream Orange Man Bad all over the site? Take that dildo out of your ass and choke on it.

If you ever thought for a second that democracy isnt a sham, and that there could have been a democratic overthrow of ZoG, you're a fucking retard and deserve to be hung.

Because I'm bringing specifics to the table; you are bringing generalities.

>Take that dildo out of your ass and choke on it.
See pic related.

Attached: Trump LGBT.png (800x1054, 1.08M)

First, Trump does not control congress.
Second, Democrat obstruction has EVERYTHING to do with EVERY point, you fucking retard. Get out, your idiocy is not welcome here. If we wanted to hear CNN stupidity and lies, we would watch CNN. You pests are winning NO ONE to your side. You punks are only strengthening our resolve to kill you all. Complete extermination.

COPIED. AND. PASTED. THANKS, user.

FUCK TRUMP.

You are also completely ignoring well established facts to keep up the Fuck Trump rhetoric.

Attached: 1449480787607.png (450x487, 134K)

dilate elsewhere, discord dim tranny

Please give me some established facts instead of your 2016-era anti-CTR memes.

So, what measures have the Dems proposed to curtal illegal immigration? They have fought EVERY measure to reduce the problem, and done everything they can to accelerate the invasion. You are very stupid, leave forever.

>ignoring the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great nation

Attached: Trump pro-LGBT.png (1272x1226, 335K)

Doesn't matter because everything on the list in OP, maybe except for the wall, is 100% Executive action.

>The latest narrative coming from ptg is that Trump is based because he's putting illegal immigrants into blue areas (sanctuary cities)
PTG is retarded; what is needed is pic related.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

You gotta be fucking kidding me, retard. How many times must you be told what the president can or can't do? You either are legitimately ignorant of how the government works or you are a troll.

So sad to see that atleast 10 percent of poltards still support trump, keep up the red pills we must lower it to zero

I disagree because that's a last resort. Trump hasn't tried a bunch of things. Instead, Trump and his dickriders are blaming everyone except the one man that can change this: Donald Trump.

Keep saying that. It doesn't make it true. Idk why you are doing this. Maybe it's a coping mechanism. I did it too for a few months before realizing that defending the undefendable is just aiding-and-abetting the country getting browner.

How do you like my redpill (the OP)?

ITT: OP thinks Trump is a king and the legislative and senate do not exist

This is now Orange Man Bad General.

Attached: 1522956783981.jpg (565x278, 61K)

Because you seem to think Trump can do whatever he wants, despite there being a senate, House of representatives, Supreme Court, etc. that could block him for whatever reason. You seem to think that anyone is going to listen to the president even though the Democrats have been stonewalling him since inauguration. You seem to think that despite the democrats pushing for open borders since day one and the cartels busing immigrants That it's all Trump's fault because he is a king.

(You) are a fucking troll and your arguments are as shit as your thread.

>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on "catch-and-release"
Wrong:
Appeals Court Rules Trump Administration Can Keep Sending Asylum-Seekers To Mexico
npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi
"Aliens trying to game the system to get into our country illegally will no longer be able to disappear into the United States, where many skip their court dates. Instead, they will wait for an immigration court decision while they are in Mexico"

>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on lowering legal immigration
Wrong:
Trump is making inroads in reducing legal immigration
chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-legal-migration-steep-decrease-20180702-story.html
"The number of people receiving visas to move permanently to the United States is on pace to drop 12 percent in President Donald Trump's first two years in office"

>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on H1-B (highly-skilled worker) visas
Wrong:
Visa approvals for tech workers are on the decline
vox.com/2019/2/28/18241522/trump-h1b-tech-work-jobs-overseas
"President Trump’s immigration policies have made it harder for tech companies to bring highly skilled workers to the US, according to newly released immigration data [...] The absolute number of new and continuing H-1B approvals has declined as well."

>ignoring that Trump signed an amnesty bill after he cucked on the shutdown
There is no amnesty

Attached: H1B-Visa-Approval-Rate-Trends-2007-to-2017-by-USCIS.png (621x486, 34K)

The main reason why Trump cannot ignore courts is because the GOP in the senate would gladly impeach and remove him

>>ignoring that Trump has presided over the worst border invasion in U.S. history
Because internationally funded NGOs have redoubled, requadrupled, and reoctupled their efforts to facilitate the passage of as many illegals as possible. He can't just have these people killed, he's not a dictator.
>>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on "catch-and-release"
Because a pair of federal court decisions prevent detaining children either with or without their parents indefinitely, leaving no legal recourse but catch and release.
>>ignoring that Trump has lower deportations than Obama
Because manpower is tied up dealing with the massive influx of new-aided new arrivals.
>>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on lowering legal immigration
>>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on H2-B (low-skilled worker) visas
Admittedly those are bad, and I won't defend them.
>>ignoring that Trump signed an amnesty bill after he cucked on the shutdown
1. Not amnesty, 2. the shutdown was an unwinnable position. Don't get mad at Trump, get mad at complacent Republican voters absolutely hurling away the House.
>>ignoring Trump's complete 180 on wanting mandatory E-Verify
Mandatory universal e-verify is an unfeasible idea that would cripple small businesses.
>>ignoring that Trump has requested an 8% budget cut for E-Verify
Because the budget is fucked, thanks to the Democrat House we rolled over and gave up.
>>ignoring Trump's has lowest amount of prosecutions against employers who hire illegal aliens
>ignoring that Trump commuted the sentence of rabbi that was worst-ever employer prosecuted for employing illegals
It's not the job of private citizens to enforce federal immigration laws, full stop.
>>ignoring that Trump's only built 39 miles of """wall""" in two years
A miracle that much got built.
>>ignoring that the Trump TSA has lower aviation security standards for Trump's Brown Hordes™ than for Americans
You're presenting that completely out of context.

Can you dump those trump shops, those are some of the best I've seen LOL