Anyone else feel like all posts under this flag are done by one person? The posts are always so alike...

Anyone else feel like all posts under this flag are done by one person? The posts are always so alike. Obviously it can't be by one person, but it feels like it.

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (2346x1885, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/12/15271044/twitch-tv-spam-bot-service-chatsurge-noxious-court-order
youtu.be/RB2EFiLvDQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*shakes head in french*

Non.

Most redditors = sheeple
Most Canadian posters = redditors

Maybe you're just a retarded faggot?

>He doesn't know about the hivemind

You will be assimilated.

We're all attuned on the same frequency

a fucking leaf

Yep. Same as donkey symbol. Same language, same user

fuck off kike

ok memeflag kike

t. salty redditor

its literally commie gooks using leafs as a proxy

Attached: 1535596344950.png (210x240, 13K)

Yeah actually
Kind of like spotting a redditor, they both act mostly the same
And Aussie shitposters are top bantz

Most of us are either british or french. Most canadians think very much the same too, despite our political differences.

We hate being associated with americans. We like getting high and drunk in the woods. We like video games. We like pancakes and poutine.

Most of us are inbred too, lots of old stock canadians in canada still.

Me personally. I have been neet for 4 months due to health complications, but I started lifting weights, and I bought a VR headset so I can practice killing people in VR, since I'm too autistic for actual military training.

I am going to make some noodles now. Good bye.

i enjoy farming (You)s

Jow Forums is the easiest board to do it on

On other boards you have to put thought and effort into your bait, on Jow Forums you can just recite a liberal opinion or implying that Jow Forums is full of virgin loser incels (which it is) and all the retards will give you a billion (!)s

I am Canada, buddy

It's fucking creepy. I mean just look at the Canadian replies in this thread.

Asians all think the same.

We chat amongst ourselves on discord and collectively decide what to post

>are we being fucked with
>n-no, it's the canadians who are stupid
There's not many of us, that's for sure. But if you're wondering why leafs post in a similar way it's because you retard encourage it by always reacting. The more you scream about leafs and Canada being terrible posters the more we're going to do it.

I don't know what you retards fail to understand about that, it's only going to get worse with your increasing hostility

Attached: 1535837455255.jpg (430x476, 26K)

There's a lot of us

Take them to the bank and cash them
(Blows cigar smoke in your pleb face)

Most canadians are faggots so its pretty why it feels like its all coming from the same clown

not as many as you'd think. It's skewed by the fact that Canadians spend significantly more time online than any other country

Nobody cares about Canada

Fplp

I post 7-8 times daily and get at least 40 yous

>The more you scream about leafs and Canada being terrible posters the more we're going to do it.

This. You fucking retards are being played like a fiddle lmao.

>Internet users in Canada report spending approximately 43.5 hours monthly online. In the US, the average usage rate is around 35.3 hours per month. And the UK is online for about 32.3 hours monthly
Holy fuck. You're right

Okay "zog"

I love Canada!

Attached: Canada_flag_blue_with_green-PTBC-430.jpg (430x215, 12K)

try dating one of them, infuriating
good for a chat about hockey, beer, and fishing though eh?

Attached: moranis.jpg (450x348, 35K)

That's because the dipshit Canadians posting are from Toronto. Just big city herd sheep liberals like our big city herd sheep liberals.
And yea they all sound the same.
Liberals do.

A group of paid faggots similiar to russian troll farm operate from cad IP's

No idea their presence on pol if at all, were a pro clinton group when money was getting thrown at share blue and all the other groups

Explains a lot doesn't it

You're probably experiencing the same thing I feel about you guys. I get the impression that every single one of you is a dirty pedophile like Jimmy Savile.

maybe your just a ridiculously prolapsed cum dumpster

serious question, do you guys actually think leafs are being genuine when we post that shit?

I hate Leafs so much.

Yes.

I dont know if group I was dealing with works on pol, inapplied on their website to moderate one of their cnn channels, was able to find they knew eachother on first name basis and managed to get their cnn shit taken offline

Keep thinking that, I appreciate the (You)s

what are you talking about? CNN channels?

>are being genuine when we post that shit?
YEP. Everyone does. You should stop.
We're under the serious impression your nation suffers from a mass retardation. Your elected leader does not help the impression.

a fucking syrup sucking faggot leaf, should have known

lol

Albertan here, fuck Canada.

Attached: 1494203199539.png (674x676, 313K)

Its fairly easy to explain.
>Leaf shitpost?
That's an Anglo
>Leaf based and redpilled post?
That's a French leaf

Its also why you see fewer based leafs. There's much more Anglos and shitskins leafs than there are French. Bonne journée les gros homos.

Attached: Basedpepe.png (1032x1100, 532K)

No i know its trolling but you guys almost always troll pretending to be lefties.
Remember that Canadian who has received thousands of yous posting the "rural and suburban retards voted for trump. City people voted for hillary"? Canadian shit posters always go for that type of shtick.

Every single Leaf I have met IRL make Trudeau seem like James Bond.

No. Obama leaf and joke thread leaf are definitely not me.

remember this neckbeard??
theverge.com/2017/4/12/15271044/twitch-tv-spam-bot-service-chatsurge-noxious-court-order

Très basé
I'm a leftist

>works every time
>always good for dozens of (You)s
>you guys should stop
lmao. you don't understand that the Canadian has was the instant you choose to reply.

stay retarded.

Attached: a fucking leaf.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

i recently saw this video
youtu.be/RB2EFiLvDQw
at some point the faggot narrator mentions that he's canadian, and i'm like, "oh wow, who could have guessed?"

Canada geese are literally autistic IRL shitposters that we send out to the rest of the world every October

Yes. Because you getting (You)'s hurts us. Or... something...?

you getting upset enough to reply is more than enough

So true

Yeah... upset...

>REEEEEE FUCKING LEAF DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN FUCKING CANADA CHINKS DOG FUCKING TRUDEAU FAGGOT KEKS MAPLE SYRUP POST THE IN-STORE PRICES YOU FUCKING LEAF
yeah nobody ever gets mad

I’m a dolphin with wires attached to me. Please kill me

No there are at least 2 people because since I grew up in Hungary, I don't post like a true leaf.

Canada sucks

some subreddits are unironically more based that cuck chan rn

There’s like four or five NEET Canadians that take pride in being insulted here. They do nothing but shitpost in massive quantities.

I don't believe you.

>because since I grew up in Hungary, I don't post like a true leaf.

you have to assimilate to our culture

I never said no one gets mad. You should try reading what I post.

nah fuck off piebald horses look way nicer

All the cdn cuckoo come from Toronto and Vancouver. Out in the country most are based and redpilled. Don’t lump all Canadians into this. Most city folk are straight off the boat anti Canaduan and American

Wat

Nevermind. I don't care.

>There's not many of us, that's for sure

fuck off we top 3 in this bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-224142.png (1348x2048, 306K)

>if someone calls me stupid I’ll prove them right.
It’s painful that you don’t see the absolute lack of logic in your statements. It’s child like in the sense that you can’t understand “fuck you, I’ll show you how dumb I am”.
Sadly, it just dumbs down the whole board.

lol

>I have no idea what bait is
Americans should be rangeb&

Listen dirty anglo. Obamaleaf has 2000 personakities its all she.

It’s only bait if it’s not true. Scroll up and read. Everyone here perceives most of you as stupid, because you consistently prove them right.

>It's real if I think it's real
>I got fooled that means you're stupid
this is you

Sorry frens, for it was I who did all the leafposting

Attached: 1559854132931m.jpg (1024x887, 54K)

>if someone calls me stupid I’ll prove them right.
>flag
people don't think Canadians are stupid that'd American posters, they think Canadians are cringe posters, but much of it is just banter and copypasta

Attached: American life.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

nope

Am I the only Asian here

Leafposting is so annoying it will bring the end times

the Canada Goose epitomizes the power of the Canadian. When we get mad, we get mad. We don't concern ourselves with how large our opponent is because we know we're going to fucking take it down no matter what it's goddamn size. Just get the fuck out of our way because we're mad. Got it?

Fuck, how did you find out?