Negro Litterbug angry that old lady flipped him off

twitter.com/LadeIsDivine/status/1137125136740433921

Apparently this nigger litterbug got flipped off for tossing his garbage out the window....IN FRONT OF HIS DAUGHER. He is mad he got flipped off, but doesn't see the harm in littering. What is wrong with these people Jow Forums?

Attached: based old lady.jpg (694x974, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-F9aJDvsNA
twitter.com/LadeIsDivine/status/1136765235363057666
youtu.be/bA4xvmH3WSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“People”?

>“People”?
Sorry. I spelled "subhuman" wrong.

niggers still nigging
more news at 11

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

>shoot in face
>for the finger
Wew

>Wew
It is outrageous. Is there any way to report this litterbug and terroristic threat spewer to the local law enforcement?

Fuck trashy niggers

They have an IQ of 80 or less.

Niggers and spics are vermin.

>niggers
>people
wew

Attached: mfw_babby.jpg (251x251, 8K)

I hope so. Have a bump in the hopes this trash coon gets investigated

>Have a bump in the hopes this trash coon gets investigated
Thanks! This one was more niggerish than the usual coonery, and I felt that Jow Forums was an appropriate place to show of some of the dregs of society in their natural environment.

>acting hard to an old ass lady
wew lad.

That nigger recorded his own road rage and that looks like California where it's an automatic loss of license and what not. There was threat of assault and homicide, no wonder they can't stay free.

I was feeling bad about life then I realized at least I'm not a retarded nigger kek

>niggers
>especially niggers in America
>people
user...

I am scared when NIGGER population reaches certain point where Law enforcement and police won't be able to handle load of Niggers doing criminal activity.

Niggers just don't have any internal mechanism that will stop them from comiting murder for some trivial shit.
They can't into future and consequences.

Jesus Christ I am so pissed that White people have to deal with Niggers and other Subhumans on daily basis and feel guilty for not doing enough.
We could already explore space if not for Niggers

WHYYYYYY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN ABOUT NIGGER SHIT EVERYDAY, I just want it to STOPPPP, BUT I CAN't JUST IGNORE ELEPHANT IN ROOM

Attached: 1556434926617.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Hes correct you know she has no bussiness telling any man anything and if you believe she does then you need to understand that her only course of action should have been to call the police and have "the man" her only hero the govt. come save her from the wrongs she wants to right in the world. I personally never fuck with anyone ever no matter the situation because you never know who the other fucker is either a bum a cops son or a killer. If you feel the need to correct stupid behavior become a cop or something like that otherwise keep to your fucking self especially if you aren't prepared to fight for those words. essentially were back in wild west rules because of how other demographics have changed the region.

Attached: 1354900811294.jpg (700x878, 64K)

I'm thinking people with twitter need to flood him with pictures of Liberia and Haiti showing why whites don't like littering. And what's funny about those placers is the niggers whine about the trash and think it's white mans fault.

saw 2 nigs literally throw an empty meal bag/drink etc out the window while driving. how grotesque.

how can you be so insecure that you HAVE to respond to negative (albeit vulgar) criticism with violence?
>look at skin
oh. nevermind.

Attached: words_can_kill_fragile_people.png (958x540, 466K)

His EQ is 50

also buy all your moms/wifes/gfs dash cams not only will that keep them honest but it would protect them in any infraction that is sure to come because of the emotions.

Attached: 1351688340642.jpg (586x787, 82K)

> Liberia and Haiti

they probably have no idea of the historical significance for blacks in those 2 locations. which is pretty sad

I wish that he would have busted her window out and tried to physically assault her. Old ladies in America are constantly packing and looking for excuses to shoot niggers. He would have been getting drug out of there if he would have done something.

>Webm sort of related

Attached: NPCs have random class + level.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

Litterbugs get the gas.

Attached: pepe-gas-kike.png (900x516, 268K)

I saw Somali Nigger here in Germany just casually walking out of store buying beer and throwing trash on street after he finishes it without even realizing what he is doing while looking at me... it doesn't crosses his mind why am I staring at him strangely.

There people are worse then children, I wouldn't feel sorry if all Niggers along with Nigger babies died today, we have to stop having empathy for these subhumans

Attached: 1559163200707.jpg (515x497, 76K)

>we live in a society where niggers can block traffic and threaten to shoot elderly white women and get away with it

Attached: 1559697662129.jpg (692x630, 79K)

> litterbug got flipped off for tossing his garbage out the window
why are they like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=R-F9aJDvsNA

Attached: Image 2019-06-07 at 9.56.09 PM.png (430x473, 388K)

Twitter pic of him with his VW jetta. A car girls drive to college. I know you guys will leave him some nice tweets

twitter.com/LadeIsDivine/status/1136765235363057666

I wish someone would end these arrogant coons, where are the right wing death squads? Stupid niggers and their entitled precious bitch feelings.

Niggers.

youtu.be/bA4xvmH3WSQ

Every day I grow more and more tired... wish she would've put three bullets in him in front of his monkey daughter

You should have told him to pick that shit up

On the plus side, even the blacks are calling him out.

>"Yo u gotta have repekt 4 otherz."
>2 seconds later
>"How bout I punch Yo face! How bout i shoot u in tha face white bitch!"

Fucking niggers man, only want respect from others but will threaten to kill you for a hand gesture. Also lol about him bringing up slavery. It's like their holocaust.

At least most of the negro replies are shunning him.

So what? He threatened to shoot and old lady in the face. Nigger needs his head bashed in.

Oh wow a lic plate wonder if the cops can find this guy.

The funny thing is that the blacks on Twitter think we are calling the black dude a clown for the way he was acting and have joined in on posting clown pictures. What they don't know is that the clowns are a representation off the absurdity of the world in which we live. Their clown posts are ironically a part of the clown world as well.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>Negro litters against city ordinance
>Someone flips him off
>WE WUZ SLAVES U ENSLAVED US
like no one saw that one coming.

Sounds like these blacks want revolution. Against old ladies? Who knows. I will be waiting regardless...

And then the Dumb Nigger would get into confortation with me and probably pull knife or call other Niggers while I have to worry about my job and daily life over some stupid baboon.

It wouldn't be problem I would beat him up but if I knew my fellow white people would support me but probably some old hag or antifa faggot would side with Nigger and they would charge me and put me in jail, while poor nigger would get more benefits.

I am starting to imagine about finding antifa faggots and piping them with steel pipe in the head.

Attached: antifags8.jpg (1080x750, 259K)

There it is. Now someone needs to report him.

Attached: D8aZ9ArVUAAk3mB.jpg (1358x2048, 368K)

He was even nice enough to show the whole plate.

Attached: D8ePLpnUEAAX1Sa.jpg (1357x2048, 386K)

Someone needs to drop him down a level. Stupid nigger lives in cucked California so he thinks he can get away with it

Told Twitter to send this guy to the place we send all black fathers.. hell or prison.