Brazil to criminalize false rape allegations

Nicknamed "Neymar da Penha Law" by brazilian netizens, the law would increase the penalty for those who falsely accuse others of crimes by 1/3 if the false allegation is related to crimes against sexual dignity (like rape).
The nickname is a reference to the "Maria da Penha Law", which increases the penalty for domestic violence against women.

Proposal code: PL 3369/2019

Thoughts?

Attached: 1559925710928[1].jpg (723x407, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/utah-man-dies-after-false-sexual-assault-claim-sparks-fatal-revenge-attack_2911638.html
abc4.com/news/local-news/false-sexual-assault-allegation-leads-to-mans-death/
kutv.com/news/local/logan-police-investigating-beating-death-of-man-falsely-accused-of-sexual-assault
dailywire.com/news/47107/man-falsely-accused-sexual-assault-teen-girl-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and bolsonaropilled

protecting molesters is not based
neymar belongs in jail

Neymar deserves to be in jail for being a nigger not for spanking some thot's ass during consensual sex in the doggy position, son.

WHY THE FLYING FUCK EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT BALL NIGGER?
FUCK THIS SHIT

it's not consensual when she withdraws consent

NO MEANS NO

False flagging.

Change my mind

he deserves 20 years to life of fucking his sister

based nerman

prove she withdrew consent during the time
regretting it later doesn't make it rape

she said it

fug, i got hooked

Attached: 1543880437885.jpg (500x500, 126K)

he didnt deny it, her story is more believable and we must believe the victim, not the rapist

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES

Shut the fuck up nigger

Not an argument, rape denier

Legally this prove nothing

Nobody cares you dumb nigger

She said what? Show

Based Brazil, where you can rape your problems away and be once more beloved

she said she withdrew consent verbally and clearly during sex
this isn't a court of law

And so far evidence does show shes lying about a lot of things,the whole thing is a shitshow that has turned into a politics wrestling match because if she wins it spells doom for men all over the country,sexual importunation is now a crime,meaning being dogwhistled by boomers is a crime now,alongside "fatphobia",its a orwellian nigthmare in the making despite being a third world shithole

You can't engage in sex, withdraw consent right in the middle of the act, then claim rape and expect to put a man in jail over it. You can't prove that at any time you withdrew said consent, and you consented to the initial act anyway.

That's an assertion without evidence, it's a he said she said situation. This proves nothing

Those robo waifus look more and more attractive every day

Proof? If someone fucking my tight boipussi and I withdraw consent I would bunch kick etc and go dress up and leave not show up month later asking millions

The only people that actually think this way are retard feminists, liberal incels, and fags. You're one of those three groups right there.

Your "boipussi" is a mangled mess. Eat shit.

there's no evidence she lied about ANYTHING this far, stop lying
>You can't engage in sex, withdraw consent right in the middle of the act, then claim rape
yes you can, you can withdraw consent any moment, even when he's cumming and it is rape if he doesnt fuck off
justice isnt about the court of plebic opinion

>Even when he's cumming
Lol wtf tits or GTFO psycho

Great, so now women who actually are raped are going to have another reason to be afraid to come forward, already most are scared to.

No its not is tight and hot

Attached: IMG_20180911_111817_419.jpg (700x572, 54K)

so you're saying a woman can say "no, no, stop!!!" and withdraw consent and if some dude keeps fucking her and slapping her ass violently it's not rape?

soon you troglodytes will say a woman is asking for it if she has a short skirt

exactly, it's vile and sexist

Reverse psychology baiting these incels is funny

theepochtimes.com/utah-man-dies-after-false-sexual-assault-claim-sparks-fatal-revenge-attack_2911638.html

abc4.com/news/local-news/false-sexual-assault-allegation-leads-to-mans-death/

kutv.com/news/local/logan-police-investigating-beating-death-of-man-falsely-accused-of-sexual-assault

dailywire.com/news/47107/man-falsely-accused-sexual-assault-teen-girl-amanda-prestigiacomo

i think its not nescessary at all

Yeah these lying golddigging famewhores should really stop ruining it for the actual victims.

Despite being 13% of the posts on this board, meme flags are responsible for 50% of the niggerdom that occurs.

Attached: 1350.png (499x486, 208K)

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it's impossible to prove. You were the one talking about the "court of plebic opinion" and that is 100% what your statement is. You can't hop in the sack, give consent for sex, let a penis inside you, then suddenly withdraw consent and claim rape in a court of law.

and you people want geoflag women who are raped by memeflags to be afraid of charging them?

>Incel
Coming from the fag with a "boipussi" this is hilarious. Go back to fishing the bottom of the HIV+ barrel.

she has a 7 minute video (neymar hacked her phone and leaked 1 minute to make her look bad) of him beating her up and admiting it, medical records showing her butt was violently attacked and he's getting toxicological exams to prove he was hihg out his mind

he's not getting away with this

based. thots changing opionions like thongs need to be in prision

>Violently attached butt
Stop, you're going to get your Greek friend all hot and bothered.

Then where the fuck is the 7 minute video? You're making shit up,some of your posts dont even make grammatical sense

How the fuck are we supposed to prove that shit?

she is free to enjoy the sex she wants, even if it is hard sex you mysoginist incel!

i can smell your virginity... or is it the onions milk?

wtf? Brazil is such a shithole, now women will be afraid to report rapes!

its secret under court orders, retard, not her fault neymar leaked shit to maker her look bad
correct, but he is NOT free to enjoy it after she stops consenting

Fake. And you’re a faggot

Oh no, women won't be able to put you in jail to be real raped by Tyrone and get AIDS for false accusations and without any proof. The horror!

why would women lie about rape incel

dont worry, no one will have the opportunity to falsely accuse you of rape, incel

You will not have the opportunity to accuse anyone falsely of rape thanks to based Nerman, roastie. Keep seething.

This is you, also why would you attempt to shame and thereby motivate someone you believe to be an incel to have sex? Wouldn't you want him to not to have sex and not advance his genes?

Attached: 1555058921975.png (1024x616, 151K)

where is the 1 min vid then

inceldom is not genetic

everyone already saw it days ago, have sex

debatable

His sons an Aryan tho...

Attached: 2EDCE3B8-E0E9-4CC4-B828-1373F16184D2.jpg (619x420, 77K)

Ironic how the guy who started the whole "incel" thing was just arrested for soliciting sex from a 11 year-old.

How pathetic, the only counter you can come up with when you are getting cornered is attacking someone’s sexual life.You must be a woman larping or pretending to be one.

The bill should be named after the woman. So we all know her name

Adopted?

Neymar identifies as white

fucking google it, cuck

of course he does

In Brazil, most people are either white or mutt made by white men (pardos). True non-whites are few (15% of population at most).

okay, this is bait

Rape should be legal, there's nothing wrong with rape.

based

1/3 is too liberal. We need triple to capital punishment.

no, NO MEANS NO is a FACT

Are whites serious when they say if a guy is already balls deep inside a woman and they've been at it for a while she can just say "oops I don't consent anymore" and if he doesn't pull out in 5s it's rape?

Yes