You are white. You are Germanic

You are white. You are Germanic.

You are Danish.

Attached: 821971.png (1790x210, 84K)

Im czech and french canadian you dumb dane

Can you generally tell Danes and Germans apart? Really curious. You are supposed to look similar but nobody really knows.

Most of the Western Europeans and Anglos certainly are Germanic, which in turn come from somewhere in the north.

based, white Europe belongs to the DANISH BVLL’s empire of LEGOs and potent Jutland sperm

>french canadian

Attached: 15584046029241.jpg (218x224, 14K)

Am I the only that thinks that danes look irish?

What

If you put 10 Germans next to 10 Scandinavians or 10 Dutch or 10 Austrians for example I think most people would not be able to tell who belongs to what ethnicity. However there are certain phenotypes of facial features that pop up every once in a while that would make it possible to associate you with a region.

Yes, they look nothing alike.

Unironically am.

>Can you tell Danes and Danes apart?

No because you are all Danish. Now speak Danish.

Horrible answer.

Attached: 1555421543356.jpg (1897x1456, 753K)

Danish is just German, but you're just speaking with a potato in your mouth.

If you take all the faces of those white guys, I bet people cannot tell you what country they belong to. It's just too generic.

Danes have weird upturned noses.

i got my dna results back.
i'm Irish and Swedish.
what is the best way to commit suicide

Attached: 1546881046873.jpg (728x500, 134K)

They definitely do not look med, or british, or slav. They are pretty certainly a Germanic people. Narrowing it down to arbitrary country would be hard yes, but you get it generally. Can also tell they aren't American, because American whites are generally mixes between Brits and Germans, and Italians so pretty distinctive. If I can see more than one person its also useful because I can guage how uniform they look, and American white men will be more varied phenotypically. Not to mention fashion sense and haircuts. I can't tell you some hard scientific reason for it, but I know if I can tell, others can as well. Especially with practice and knowledge.

potato nigger and eternal cvck
ITS OVER

The only two decent looking persons are black
the fuck is wrong with these white inbreds

yeah you're a fucking idiot thats why.

>They definitely do not look med, or british, or slav

I mean Western European. Let's say you take a random face pic of a White dude out of that photo and showed it to other people. They wouldn't be able to tell you if he was British, German or Scandinavian, he could easily be all of those.

Jow Forums class photo

Attached: ClassPhoto.jpg (1398x860, 928K)

okay it'll be a lot more difficult if its just one of them, unless he's very typical looking of the stereotype look.

Danes are just swamp Germans.

poland looking thicc

The Slav/Germanic difference is clear though nno meme

Attached: 1500996207759.jpg (607x393, 65K)

>ONE
>MAN

And his name? Chad.

Anglo

Attached: 1558027266739.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>Danes are just swamp Germans.
Isn't that Dutch?

I look like the slav with a bigger forehead. fucking kill me

Attached: 1485974524701.jpg (1267x850, 249K)

>Danes are just swamp Germans.
>Isn't that Dutch?
w00t, I'm german after all

>no meme
>posts old memes
Yikes, go back to at least 2015

Attached: images - 2019-06-07T205849.310.jpg (220x224, 8K)

100% pure Euro paternal haplogroup I1 master race genetic descendent of Gods checking in.

No biggie.