Mexicucks absolutely BTFO

He did it! He actually got them to agree to pay for a (figurative) wall.

Attached: twitter_1137155056044826626.png (1600x804, 137K)

55% white say it with me

54 nothing wrong with me

YES A (figurative) WIN

(((Shekelpiro)))BTFO

Fuck, I was hoping for tariffs. This """agreement""" isn't going to stop the hordes. Just impose it and wait for results.

>strong measures
LMFAO

The man accomplished something that Obama could never manage to do in his wildest dreams. Why do you guys have to hate on the President so much?

Because we don't know what these measures are and until we see the flow severely cut, it will still be nothing.

Because at this point, playing by the """rules""" isn't enough to stop the collapse. We need a wall NOW, we need mass deportation NOW, we need an end to citizenship due to magic soil NOW, we can't wait to play by the rules and get bipartisan support. Fuck abortion, fuck taxes, fuck healthcare, none of that matters if MORE non-whites are accepted as citizens. It has to STOP.

Yes. A signed agreement! We did it! This deports all the wetbacks.

What are you talking about? This isn't about stopping Mexican immigrants from crossing into the U.S. illegally, it's about stopping non-Mexicans using Mexico as a bridge/springboard to illegally enter the U.S. This is actually a win for Mexicans, since hopefully now we'll be the only ones crossing to reclaim our clay. And will hopefully lessen the world-wide immigrants entering Mexico, legally and illegally.

Wow if only we got Mexico to promise to prevent immigrants earlier

no he didn't, they aint paying for shit

Surely the massive amount of unknown men, women, and children, from an amalgamation of different countries and ethnicities being smuggled across the southern border will be thwarted in their efforts to cross the border by the mexican government officials and law enforcement who are controlled by cartels, whom are controlled by the upper echelons of power, whom also serve to control american politicians and law enforcement with massive amounts of drugs, blackmail material, and protection.

>we need mass deportation NOW, we need an end to citizenship due to magic soil NOW

That is just not going to happen with the way the electorate currently is. A third of your country is Mexican, they aren't going to vote for deportation and end to magic soil. If the president attempts to do anything to change the situation, the electorate will simply vote for senators that will impeach and remove the president.

The current set of republicucks in the senate would probably move for impeachment if Trump ever tried to ignore any court orders.

Our president is a colossal progressive idiot
>AMLO: lol fuck yankees we gonna let in million off illegals like it or not
>AMLO 6 months later: sorry señor Trump i will deport yes
inb4 he is lying
don't trust mexicans

Attached: 1528567361580.jpg (370x327, 30K)

fook me are you actually mad about the president not letting mexicans into the US?

Attached: 1406150831154.jpg (495x495, 47K)

This has nothing to do with Mexicans entering the United States.

Are MIGApedes the Nintendies of Jow Forums? jesus christ the delusion

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

That's why there is not a political solution and trump is a kike puppet meant to assuage revolutionary potential until it's too late.

Let the birth rates hit the floor

I don't think Trump is a kike puppet, but it is irrelevant because the courts will block any president who tries to control immigration, and the senate will impeach any president that ignores the court.

The best way to avoid this situation is to stack the courts with conservatives, which Trump has been doing well and is possibly the strongest lever he has, but the senate is still elected by the people who are now a lot of Mexicans and republicucks

I think it's funny the migrants can't travel in certain parts of Mexico because they will get rekt by Los Zetas because the migrants are MS13.

shut up china

shut the fuck up retard, stop spreading your faggot AIDs all over the planet

Attached: 1473351246582.jpg (540x960, 115K)

>No argument
I accept your concession.

I don't recall we arguing about anything

Quick rundown of who controls various parts of Mexico?

Do you think Is this going to stop the dirty South Americans from entering Mexico as well?

I too wish Chang Kai Shek had won the Chinese civil war

goddamn dude I know your joking but literally every other week I feel that feel.

Fuck mao and fuck the (((american))) traitors who supported him.

Again, empty promises.

If you are American you need to wake up and smell the coffee: move to a white majority state if you don't already live there (Dakota or whatever), and get involved in LOCAL/STATE politics with the goal to ultimately organize a successful secession. This can take more than 20 years to do.

This is your only realistic chance of success. Forget about California, and forget about winning at the federal level, it's gone already.

Go bean some white women for me

Are you sarcastic?
Because Obama made a similar agreement with Mexico, they'd control their border and reduce immigrants, spoiler, didn't work out.
Bush did the same.
Though you're most likely too young to remember any other president than Trump.

Don't forget that you need to stockpile enough weaponry to arm your local political party for when the feds roll in with national guard and marines to """restore order""".

If you have time, secure control of the state national guard, but if you don't make sure at least your party is well armed.

>Mexican prices INCREASE
>American consumers pay MORE
>LOOK LOOK Mexico is paying for the wall
-_-

you burgers are as dumb as a sack of shit.
which is exactly how the kike education system wants you

Which goods do we NEED to buy from Mexico? We don’t need their imports you sackless cunt.

>LOOK LOOK tariffs on Mexico forced us to buy Elsewhere
So no Tariff income then...
Mexico is paying for the wall how?

tacos, burritos

Thanks for the (You). And no, I prefer my own kind. Authentic home cooking.

American's buy less because we are price sensitive around equilibrium, lower revenues to mexico, mexican exports, balance of trade, purchase parity all move unfavorably.
fuckwad, dont you have some guns to turn in?

American companies losing money in mexico is not paying for the wall. Mexico would impose tariffs to the US like the last time, but this is just a show for Trump

>Because we don't know what these measures are
first, they are sending 6000 mexican federales to their southern border to stop caravans
they've locked bank accounts of 28 people who were funding the caravans
they're agreeing to accept 'refugees' in mexico instead of shipping them north
more stuff I can't remember right now

not enough. we need deportations and federal voter id based on citizenship. get fucking moving boomer.

>Mexico
>doing anything at all
lol ok kid

>Because at this point, playing by the """rules""" isn't enough to stop the collapse. We need a wall NOW, we need mass deportation NOW, we need an end to citizenship due to magic soil NOW, we can't wait to play by the rules and get bipartisan support. Fuck abortion, fuck taxes, fuck healthcare, none of that matters if MORE non-whites are accepted as citizens. It has to STOP.
Wrong president. Trump refuses to build the wall...It is why he fired Bannon. too bad for Trump and Kushner though: Bannon and the American people went behind trump and crowdfunded and built the wall. Trump recently tweeted he wouldn't mass deport. Trump is an open borders NY city fuck

>The current set of republicucks
they are only there because Trump doesn't have the nuts to Drain the Swamp

Attached: AMLO.jpg (267x304, 20K)

>make a big deal about something before, you never did.
>threaten people for something you don't care about.
>make a deal to stop it, nigger think your winning a situation you created simply for the win.
>niggers think they are safe now

sad you all got the cloth pulled over your eyes

>let them through cause doesn't effect your economy. Not your problem, let them through
>nothing lost
>TRUMP MAD TRUMP WANT TARIFF YOU
>do something

unlike trump, whom is MIGA, Mexico's president is for the Mexican people. So he gave trump crap to apease him and now he will say
>we don't have the capabilities.

Post examples.

Only one man can solve any mexican problem

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Cars, electronics, medical machines etc.
Cows.
Who is going to buy your corn and onions

The entire USA and Mexican economy is based on good from both sides going to the other to finish products.
you can make something in the usa then ship it to mexico to make something there and then in the USA and it still le made in the USA.

He caved, and you are all happy about a false victory that won't do shit.

>Authentic home cooking
basado y rojopildoreado

absolutely seething

I am seething he didn't place tariffs and instead simply took a I will try harder next time.

All Amlo has to do is lie for that he is trying till either trump doesn't get relected or till dem win after trump.

Aren't jews forcing spics to be faggots now?

Attached: 1559900660948.jpg (960x556, 75K)