>The Crusades - Jews lost
>Alhambra Decree - Jews lost
>Russian Revolution - Jews lost
>WWII - Jews won
>1965 Immigration Act - Jews won
>Integration / interracial marriage - Jews won
>Gay marriage - Jews won

will they win this time?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>70 AD
Rome kicked the Jews out of Jerusalem. -jews lost

Attached: adl jewtube.png (602x590, 96K)

Attached: adl.jpg (822x819, 228K)

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Jews always lose but they inflict massive causalities and always come back. The cycle continues.

Youtube is not profitable.
I honestly don't know why people are so worried.
Google wastes millions every year to keep it afloat.

>>Russian Revolution - Jews lost
Lol wut? Are you retarded or just new?

all I know is next time you guys get the jews cornered finish the job

YouTube never was profitable. You're a fool if you believe they are interested in profit.

>I honestly don't know why people are so worried.
it was the primary tool to redpill normies

They killed off the white army & everyone turned on them afterwards. Jews were basicly kicked out. Have you not heard any rands cry baby story?

>The Crusades - Jews lost
Crusaders and Russian Revolution = Jews dumb ass

Attached: jesus catholic.jpg (1563x1788, 1.03M)

>70 AD
>Rome kicked the Jews out of Jerusalem. -jews lost
No they won

Attached: pagans rome jews jesus.png (800x600, 735K)

I never said it was.
Video hosting is expensive
>it was the primary tool to redpill normies
Gay

then where the fuck do they get all the money from?

>>Russian Revolution - Jews lost
you obviously dont know that Jews created the Russian Revolution. unless we reclaim yt like by next week. then yea its pretty much over.

What's also funny that this happens right after Bilderberg Meeting (30.5. - 2.6.), one of the main topics being : The Weaponisation of Social Media

Spot on. I'll conceive to that point.

Who the fuck cares about some group of retards money?

It's not a waste at all from Google's perspective, it gives them a virtual monopoly on video hosting. Their ad arm loves that and their propaganda arm really loves that.

they control the flow of information
they could potential use their platform to brainwash the masses just like the MSM is doing
this ultimately means that the truth will be once against manipulated and suppressed on the #1 most popular video platform online

Jews rely on collective white guilt to spare them for their misbehavior. This collective guilt generally only lasts 2 generations. When its gone, people stop putting up with the subversion and destruction and criminal behavior the jews do and crush them brutally. Then afterwards the jews coast on this guilt for another 80 years.

>russian revolution - jews lost
documents show that most of the commie leaders were jews though

do you see any of the Jews in power running Russia today?

>will they win this time?
nope

they might not be specifically in certain positions of power but im sure they have a hand in it

Advertising on all the other Alphabet shit

if Jews ran Russia, it would look like Western Europe, and it would be against NK and Iran..

The jews won the Russian Revolution and murdered tens of millions of Russians and other eastern Europeans. I don't know how you consider that a "win". They still control literally all of the western nations even if their hold has weakened a little.

your not being censored dumbass
your free to make your own website and post your bullshit ideas

i guess i'm looking at it long term-up until today. Russia is their direct enemy. just look at the narrative in every MSM outlet.

sometimes jews prop up big nations to act as "threats" to other nations so they can sell them arms at a "good price" to act as a "threat deterrent"
ex. europe vs russia