Here's a reminder for you Conservatives:

Here's a reminder for you Conservatives:

YOU ARE NOT BEING CENSORED.

Attached: 1530609043023.png (576x700, 131K)

AIDS or rope; the choice is yours!

Lmao. Typical right wing snowflakes. Always playing victim. Pathetic.

Ask him if he believe there is such a thing as "hate speech"

Haha ya'll thought saying nigger on the internet was funny, well who is laughing now!!

>Conveniently ignores all of 2016 and before.

What this is really about this the fact that the extreme right is being censored.

Guess What? The extreme left gets censored too. How often do people on MSNBC discuss seizing the means of production? How often do the folks on CNN discuss the possibility that intervening in Venezuela might be a bad idea?

Me, nigger.

There's no way somebody could possibly be this retarded. Please neck yourself op

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

niggers???

Hee haw. Hee haw. Jackass

They don't get cut from payment processors like the right does.

>this is what a leftist thinks is the height of subversive thought

Are they stopping you from discussing the benefits of living in a white homogeneous nation?

What even is the extreme left?

>being against gays and immigration
>far right

yes we are, gays are subhuman filthy and a crime against nature.
The subhmans have to be called out and exterminated it is the duty of every normal human.

kill yourself faggot and do your country's mean IQ a favor

It used to be peta tier shit, but the modern left is basically just a bunch of weather underground boomers who think they are subversive and not regular mainstream thought.

Whatever happened to no vagina no opinion on abortion?

So good, if any cumskins make a youtube video with there racist fbi crime stats, iq stats or Hitler worship shit- your getting banned! Blacks cannot be touched in real life or on youtube haha

Tax's and Abortion, are liberals really this fucking dumb? No wonder they need welfare for food then more welfare when they need to scramble a babies brains when they get pregnant.

Attached: Checkmate.jpg (878x699, 111K)

>Blacks cannot be touched in real life or on youtube haha
>in real life
You sure about that nigger ?

Attached: 64FF1A31-3150-45F8-B722-BE76D916A342.jpg (623x419, 49K)

>tranny's aren't real woman
>banned
yes the right wing are snowflakes

Attached: 1559947836341.jpg (1920x1080, 767K)

The average leftist is what was a fringe leftist 20 years ago

>I can't do anything straight people can do
So basically taking a dick up your ass makes you special in retard world.

i have a constitutional and god given right to call faggots faggots

WILL BE REGULATED AS AN UTILITY.

white boy shoots a Black man- national news
white make racist youtube video- banned
white boy says nigga irl- gets KOd

How does it feel being altright but with nowhere to go? LMAO

Meanwhile any opinion that's just a tad bit right than fox news are called white supremacist and racist neo nazi ideologies. The same cannot be said for left.

>Queer calls himself a queer
>Conservative says "yeah, you're a queer"
>Loses all his income

>Queer calls for assaults on conservatives
>Gets job at Vox
>Still gets money from his videos

The thing about WUO boomers is that they always think they are still underground extremists depite having the lions share of political and social power. Take a 2000+ level sociology class at any mid-high rank university and just observe the professor as they honestly believe they are a subversive fringe.

How about when people politely report race and IQ studies with no slurs or targeted harassment? How about when people express a favorable view toward European countries rejecting refugees and migrants? Why is it okay to censor those opinions?

The fact is the abortion issue and the taxes issue don’t threaten the leftist globohomo hegemony, but white people taking control of their fate does. You can tell because they make no distinction between somebody saying “I hate niggers” and “blacks have lower IQ and higher crime due to genes”, one is literally hateful, the other is neutral and factual, and is not targeted harassment of anybody, but still not allowed

Haha, wh*toids BTFO, BBC SUPREME

>The fact is the abortion issue and the taxes issue don’t threaten the leftist globohomo hegemony,
They only allow the opposing argument when they are certain they have the upper hand despite it

Awww, snowflake can't compete with fags irl, or did some twink steal your trap gf?

This will reinforce pol as there SAFE space/circle jerking echo chamber. Twitter also bans there asses so we wont be heering from them much anymore hehe

I listen sometimes to a guy who is a blue pulled new conservative. He is demonitized and fears that he is going to be banned.. He doesn't curse, doesn'tsay anything about gays past the news and maybe somerimes just says that being gay is not something that his church is for but that they are also humans and deserve respect, he doesn't talk about stuff past Fox, has a funny take on the news but NOTHING edgy.
He is black.
Now tell me how don't they censor the light right?
This is the stupidest OP in a long time.

>A fucking leaf

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Based

yes i am.
my entire doom channel was deleted.
not just the wwII footage video.
which is related to doom.
because circle levels 31/32
are literally fighting nazis and killing hitler.

and they were deleted.

i never motetized them.

and they never had more than 100 views.

and the video i believe that took it all down.
did not have 1 single view before it was flagged/censored.
NOT ONE.

my channel was private and i used it to record me beating doom on the highest difficulty to show my grandpa who showed me doom back in the 90s
also on both sides of the family war veterans
even wwII.

so fuck jwwwtub3.

Attached: YOUPICKEDTHEWRONGHOUSENIGGER.jpg (744x1051, 1.35M)

That isn't quite the deal there donkey, freedom of speech laws aren't meant protect any particular version of speech. They are there to protect what is deemed to be "unpopular" speech.

If you allow 1 group to censor another upon a public medium then invariably you have opened to door to censorship. This is literally the exact thing freedom of expression is supposed to stop.

So if I want my honkey, nigger, chink, trans faggot ass to describe the pulsating feeling that is going to happen when I withdraw my maybe real maybe fake cock from that o ring of of yours. You will learn that, you stupid paedophile, fuck yourself.

If I want to say something, I will say it, I hope you get run over by an immigrant you, sluice huice slurping cuck.

Attached: 1559838749348.jpg (784x578, 121K)

KYS Nigger
KEK
Oh I guess im still laughing Nigger.

Attached: 1555645534943.jpg (179x282, 8K)

laff all u want wh*teboi ull never have a BBC

Neither will you

Attached: 1517561200_FeelsPenisMan.png (500x459, 241K)

hehe enjoy it but I leave Jow Forums you will be stuck hear circle jerking your nazi pals. Try saying that on youtube or twitter LMAO

People like you make all leafs look bad kys

Cool story bro

Taking away someone's ability to freely communicate is, in fact, censorship.

imagine being a fragile nigger with a fragile ego getting offended in the internet if someone calls you nigger

call me a spic, is just a word, not a punch, it doesn't hurt , nigger boy

grow some balls

Attached: 6262727272.jpg (603x762, 44K)

They'll call you "extreme left" if you are anti-war or want to inconvenience billionaires in any way.

I didn't decide where to put the Overton window.

dats not wat ur mom sed wh*teboi

Attached: kys.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Give me examples of this happening.
I see commies and people talking about killing white people all around twitter.
On the other you will get banned for accidentally using the wrong pronoun if you're discussing with a tranny.

... on some issues.

Consider This: The corporate tax rate in America was 90% during the 1950s. Nowadays, they'll accuse you of communism for wanting to raise it to 70%.

There's actually many different Overton windows for different issues ... and they don't all shift in the same direction.

>BBC SUPREME
Black women don't seem to think so. ;)

But the white ones certainly do ;^)

>Give me examples of this happening.
I already did. You never see anti-war voices or anti-corporatist voices on TV. Not even on MSNBC.

>I see commies and people talking about killing white people all around twitter.
Actual commies? ... or do you just consider anything left of Jow Forums to be communist?

White women are a bunch of "gamer feminists" now. Go beat them, rape them and murder them all. They deserve it. Make your blackness a force for good.

Considering 90% of the people to the left of Jow Forums would be killed by actual communists he is just saying it wrong.

>the extreme right
>any of those youtubers
Leave and never come back

Sooo I can demonetize pro-LGBT videos and you'll be cool with it right?

True. Keep making people aware of this. As many as you possibly can.

Shutup nigger

talking in a lisp is yelling slurs?

common thieves, the lot of you.

amerimutt
56%
probably a latino spic

I'm going to say it

found the obama leaf

>leftists can say whatever they want about conservatives because none of us are "protected" classes
>conservatives get banned/blocked/demonetized for saying the same things about leftists
NOT REAL CENSORSHIP, GUISE

Omfg i got so wrekkkkkkkkkd.

Attached: blakmemeflagresp.jpg (375x530, 59K)

Try that on youtube hehe

me. bc I'm not a low iq nigger haha

>muh dick