W-WAH CHINESE STEALS WESTERN IP

>W-WAH CHINESE STEALS WESTERN IP
What about all the Chinese IP westerners have stolen (paper, compass, guns, gunpowder, silk)

Attached: 1558233758763.png (563x470, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2019-04-china-plastic-global-recycling-chaos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y5LTnJI2Nm0
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Opium.

Should be Soviet flag.

All patents, copyrights, and trademarks have a limited life span. The patents for making paper and silk became free domain a long time ago.

> Canadian flag
>Defending China

Yep. It's what most of us expect.

Attached: 1512712983055.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Daily reminder that the Chinese just invented the under-display camera while the Wh*teys are still fucking around with gay notch faggotry.

Attached: notchless.webm (640x368, 1.44M)

>What about all the Chinese IP westerners have stolen (paper, compass, guns, gunpowder, silk)
So many points, so little time I am willing to waste on a Chinese intel student. Be more specific faggot, your gov has covered up everything from the high school sluts Xi fucked confessing his dick is not only small but suffers from winnie the poo syndrome. Aka fat boi's dick inches were eaten off but his body fat. TBF Xi only had five inches to work with anyway, titus he is not.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Fuck you chinese kinh han scum. The rest of the world will kill you soon. Apologize to the cham people. apologize for pol pot apologize to taiwan.

>He thinks we make any of that shit here

Samsung did it first.

Taiwan

number one

>Samsung did it first!!!! duuur.
Where is it then?

Attached: 1559800918110.png (645x729, 62K)

>compass, guns
No.

no patent on them, sorry chinks

>Duuur compass gun no chinese hgggnn

Attached: 1559939751838.jpg (720x303, 27K)

The truth about Chinese inventions.

Attached: 13B702B2-FE35-4330-8C79-752C903712AA.png (700x1850, 402K)

The truth about Chinese people.

Attached: 954D11C4-D4E5-469B-AAD4-B0ACEEB93270.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

The truth about Chinese history.

Attached: 68DA7EE1-6CDE-4D63-9FF9-B05ED99490C1.png (800x1672, 209K)

>Duuur CHinese rape babies!!! Japs better I like hentai so Japs better!!! Chinese inferior!!! little penis duuuuuurrrr

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

The image about the 4 new inventions is true, the others are bullshit.

>Chinks r commies so they dont invent!!! DUUUR

Attached: 5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg (235x223, 8K)

China - the world is their toilet.

Attached: D8QHuZTXYAAF_zs.jpg (1200x864, 74K)

Are you going to refute anything or just post wojaks?

Well, I'll admit to the compass, but the things you call "guns" were just primitive cannons, not at all what we consider a gun to be.
The Ottoman empire invented the matchlock, and some Scott invented the breech-loading rifle, while the French invented the paper cartridge.
Actual brass cartridges and repeaters, as well as the smokeless powder modern ammo uses instead of black-powder, were all western inventions, as well as the eventual automatic weapon.

>Americans + Westerners export plastic to China for decades
>Surprised Chinese rivers are polluted

China is no longer accepting plastic and all Western countries will drown in their own waste.

Western arrogance knows no bounds

phys.org/news/2019-04-china-plastic-global-recycling-chaos.html

youtube.com/watch?v=y5LTnJI2Nm0

War is European culture. Chinese don't need guns. They just want fireworks.

Attached: 1559754603175.jpg (550x550, 96K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 10.39.35 PM.png (1500x1414, 2.82M)

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

chromosomes determine sex

>paper
egyptians had that shit 6k years ago
>compass
rice niggers had that shit and couldn't even find america? lol
>guns
filling a tube with gunpowder and throwing some arrows down the barrel is hardly a gun
>gunpowder
discovered an explosive mix. How many chemical reactions have we discovered? And even then, they didn't even what to do with it
>silk
boil some worm's cocoons, wove it, sell it, keep it a secret for as long as you can to jew any potential buyer.

They owe us more than we do.

>inventions from over a thousand years before the existence of the concept of copyright
epic maymay Chang, but it doesn't excuse the flagrant theft that you yellow monkeys conduct and then flaunt in our faces

reminder it is the chinese that invented FIAT

>Posts White Person, couldn't even be good enough to post the Chink shitposting meme

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

We literally make none of those things like ancient Chinamen made them.

Either way, I'm completely against IP rights. just another form of a monopoly.

Interestingly the government doesn't care about monopolies that are harmful and enforces them, but only get's involves in "monopolies" which are beneficial - like Standard oil etc (none of these anti trust cases are actually targeting monopolies anyways)

Attached: 1551747969262.jpg (221x255, 14K)

They're memey and a bit exaggerated but the history parts are spot on.

Attached: two-marines-one-with-an-m-16a2-rifle-equipped-with-an-m-203-grenade-launcher-b79d4a.jpg (3000x2400, 3.53M)

They invented gunpowder, not guns. It took the murderous calculator known as the white mans brain to come up with the gun, and refine black powder shit into the smokeless powder we see today. Snownigger.

Attached: 9E8C5377-740B-4B49-A207-2DC1996DABE4.png (1334x750, 556K)

For as long as American continues to be a globalhomo jewish vassal state I will support China more than the great satanic hellhole I was born in.
All China needs to do is keep being strong and America will collapse from it's faggotry.

Attached: 1551064940614.jpg (616x719, 137K)

Go back to your hive you fuckin insect

We recycle our plastics, as well as glass and aluminum.
The giant, continent-sized vortex of plastic waste in the Pacific? Most of that is coming from your area, none of it comes from the U.S.

China being ruled by foreigners is correct however, han chinese people are not rapebabies.

You do understand their inventions were only used as toys. They really didn't use them in any meaningful way.

>IP
Our tech companies give the "IP" over willingly to do business there.

>the government doesn't care about monopolies that are harmful and enforces them, but only get's involves in "monopolies" which are beneficial
I agree. The government literally legislated the exemption in anti-trust legislation to maintain the government monopoly on regulating physician residencies. Even Rand Paul, the
"libertarian" physician, is against any private competition.

China recently had a run on it's major banks, and had to pump over 240 billion in liquidity into the streets, just to cover it.
China is not really doing well.

>he doesn't realize that China will collapse if the US collapses
apex jej

Attached: 1558636314062.png (1570x1317, 301K)

Not all of them but a big percentage of them are, especially northerners. Meanwhile the southerners are heavily mixed with SEA natives.

China is a homogeneous ethnostate where the people aren't actively trying to denigrate and destroy their country.

I very much doubt that Rand Paul is against private medical competition. I know he's not his dad, but his dad was literally a private medical physician.

Attached: 1556473319830.png (483x597, 307K)

Imagine being an insectoid cuck who defends the shithole he fled from.

Every US physician needs to do a residency to practice medicine legally. That residency process is monopolized. Rand Paul does not support private residencies that could compete with the current government managed system, to qualify physicians.

Didn't flee. Came here to study, then I'll go back to China for the next 10 years in 2021. Whi*toid can't comprehend.

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 29K)

technically most of the alleged stolen ip is public domain now. it was priven in american courts that american companies get patents on software that already had its patent expire and was 75% - 90% identical to old versions and therefor not actually protected. so if my software is 80% like yours but there is a old version of yours thats 70% like mine i dont owe you money and you shouldnt have been given a patent

hell they found that most of the patents that are on stickers on products are non-applicable. there are tons of products from lots of western companies that say its protected by insert string for patent. its not and thats expired even if it was

You chinks are rape babies. Deal with it.

>chinks
>homogeneous

Kek. No. The only homogeneous Asians are the Japanese. The rest are mutts, especially chinks.

>Wh*toid
back to Jow Forums

>The only homogeneous Asians are the Japanese
Ainu

They were practically wiped out by the Yamato. And they're fucking miniscule and irrelevant.

And don’t forget to bring some US military techs back to your ant hill like other insectoids do, Chang.

There are enough tens of thousands to turn the "homogeneous" label into "mostly homogeneous"

I doubt it.

Fun fact, the reason the current residencey program schedule is so grueling is because it is based on the work schedule of a doctor who was a coke head.

Hey, I'm for an even more arduous physician residency hosted by private companies. Too bad Rand Paul isn't. He's too busy deepthroating AMA dick.

>we recycle
no you don't. you export to china and hope it gets recycled.

>current year
>still using hurr durr
arent you embarassed? that meme was shit then and its even shittier now

>War is European culture
wat chinese have been waging war just as long if not longer

He's right though.

*ting* *ting*
>*Ahem*
>Everyone, a moment of your time please.
>Fuck Niggers
>Fuck Spics
>Fuck Muzzies
>Fuck Leafs
>Fuck Trannies
>Fuck Jannies
>Fuck Chinks
>Fuck Commies
>And to all the Chinese in this thread I have one last thing to say to you.
>Don't worry everyone, this will only take a minute and we'll get back to the feast.
*Puts on reading spectacles*
*Pulls out script*
>*Ahem*
>Oh yes, here we are...
>Let's see...
>Ah!
>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: ting ting.jpg (720x720, 43K)

With a samsung display lol

this.
scarcely talked about but fucked the Chinese worse than anything else mentioned.