What Anons Earn 2019

Just curious what you do and how much money you fags make a year? A lot of people say you are a bunch uneducated losers here is that true? I’ll go first.
Line cook/ $48,000 FL

Attached: 23E91F56-C47C-4769-B061-2282BB979F62.jpg (660x371, 44K)

I’m a Bum

Aerial photographer. Varies a bit between $90-110k AUD, so something like $70k USD on average, depending on the exchange rate.

DHS, 50k a year

US mover here

Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to move 3 boxes each giving me ~$3 per. I moved 3 pianos each giving me ~6$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find boxes that exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care I love to move boxes.

You really need this box replaced!! It's looking really old and the bottom could fall out at any moment!!

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $9 box that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12.59 US dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Linkies, and GOGOS" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC securities news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor idiots

a million dollars a day

>Technical writer for a software companies
>Wife is in partner relations for another software company

>Household income: 260k

I'm a "software engineer" in the Midwest making 70k a year. It's an easy life and I make the equivalent of software engineers in most cities after factoring in cost of living.

54k euro now. 78k pounds when I lived in britain.

NEET gang, nigger. Don’t fund the jews. Fund tendies instead.

Attached: 12233155-3544-482B-8808-BC4B4FE3319E.gif (631x512, 249K)

private equity analyst. I make about $260k a year. live in manhattan.

Fuck off FBI

Do not give away personal information
>Do not give away personal information

Me : Engineer
Wife : IT
Combined income is approx 210k. Live in the deep south where average income is around 30k.

part time night school teacher, almost 45k for about 15 hours a week. another 15k for 6 weeks of summer school.
I have a masters +30 and with my experience I could be earning almost 100k including summer school.

but I'd rather work 4:30-7:30 mon-fri. it's a monkey job I really don't do anything. it's all online and I'm just there to troubleshoot. zero discipline problems because you have to pay for it.

Oh my god you are so cool, I wish I could be like you..... Faggot.

Firefighter/Paramedic, 75,000 USD

300k, mathematician here...

I am in tech in Jew York and want the fuck out. I am pretty much an educated New York redneck. Should I go south?

do this sum for me real quick:
Fuck Niggers

get to work nigger

Attached: 1559626955502.png (1062x1100, 1.31M)

No Man's Land Tender, $4,500 per annum, Hello from America

Head fry chef at Wendy’s
€75,000/yr

At least I don't live in Brazil.... kind of

CNC machine operator, AU$50k. My wife is a teacher who normally makes AU$70k, but right now she's not working while she breastfeeds and raises our first child.

My job is extremely repetitive and boring as fuck. Punch machines are loud, just BANG BANG BANG all fucking day long, they'll give you tinnitus if you don't wear hearing protection. I'm going to get a truck license soon though. I've done my research and it sounds like a pretty chill job, not to mention the pay is quite good once you've got more experience and tickets under your belt (truckers with a HC license and dangerous goods ticket earn crazy good money, somewhere in the region of AU$100k).

I make around 24,000 but I'm only twenty. Also I'm only "uneducated" because college was full of leftist faggots who I didn't want to be around.

57k/y
no education shit security job

I make about £11,000 a year in the UK.
Just so you know the personal allowance in the UK is about 12grand.
If I earn under the allowance then I don't have to pay income tax to the government.
Great isn't it?
I live a comfy enough life and don't economically support a government I abhor.

Attached: 1548109864848.jpg (554x554, 25K)

Lead Software Engineer/$140,000 VA

Gun store owner. $180k-$300k. TN

No fuck off the south is full of Jew Yorkers now. Go away. go to the west coast.

62k in marketing. It's ok as long as you have the skills to deal with all the roasties in the office.

Software consultant, 95k€ / $107k.

Attached: white-collar-pepe.png (603x603, 48K)

About 2k per month working as a kind of bricklayer in a steel mill

Dataminer
>1 post by this id

Entrepreneur dealing mainly in telecommunications solutions.
1.4 million last year

>claim to be millionaire
Let's see the Patek Philippe or some shit with timestamp. If you can't deliver (nobody ever can), GTFO, nobody believes your lies.

How do you get started in marketing?

I have a worthless BA in political science (graduated with honors from a half decent state school), and someone told me I should look into marketing while I was working my dead end retail job.

I've averaged about 3-4k/year since graduating in 2011.

Basically I'm a NEET.

I make 95k/yr sucking cock under a bridge.

Stainless fabricator, NZ$75k. Wife works in the health sector and pulls NZ$85k. I get overtime rates, which help a lot.

0$ browsing Jow Forums

NZ faggots getting cucked.

99.9% of work is fake and gay
i for one am 100% in favor of robots taking everyone's jobs (also cuz then we don't need spics)

I hate liars

3600$/yr

Laborer worker. 30k a year.

Attached: 1537329523923.jpg (924x571, 81K)

Accountant in a private Corp - 102k

I live in an apartment my parents pay for, and threaten suicide when they bring up getting a job.

Attached: Pretend to be cool.jpg (756x414, 65K)

I'm a NEET.

Attached: 74b9cfd36f8ea36ec6c3cf132bda50bbefe2f24b3c53cedfc71263b2e96b299e.png (600x579, 271K)

$80000 leaf bux as an electronics engineer

Attached: IMG_20190427_193836.jpg (1313x1312, 239K)

Attached: 20190607_231226~2.jpg (3024x3370, 1.5M)

i made 80k this year, and all i did was shitpost.

Attached: filthy n.jpg (353x438, 49K)

Did you ever have to shoot a nigger

Nice job. Always enjoy seeing a business man do well.

Sales - $90,000 ish right now

Can be a $125k or more depending on product and market trends. Starting up consulting for additional income.

That's pretty cool. Y U on Jow Forums though on a Friday night?

Why a lambo? For the memes?

We got a millionaire user, sweet ride my dude.

Btfo'd

Also you're the second person EVER to deliver. I've asked that literally hundreds of times. So that's RARE.

Meh, such is the life of manual labourers mate. You don't need any kind of degree, can start making money straight away, no student debt to pay- so there are some advantages. It's a satisfying job too, being able to create tangible things.

tips for a laborer to change lifestyle and make more money?

Attached: quistion.jpg (620x451, 51K)

based

Ethics officer. 100k.
Wife brings home about 60k, so we're doing alright but we're in fucking CT.

Glow harder.

Jesus. I have no idea how good life must be making 50k + a year...probably will never know. Good on you all.

Attached: yeet.png (300x250, 30K)

Cell phone salesman, 75k a year

>millionaires shitposting on Jow Forums in their free time
Are we gonna make it, bros?

Don't get me wrong, I get the appeal, the most interesting projects I've worked on were the ones where I got to design physical hardware. It's just that statistically speaking women pair up with men who make more $$$ than they do, so it's surprising to see multiple people in the opposite situation.

$42,500

>Walmart Co-Manager $76,500

I guess ask me anything about Walmart and I'll answer you.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-12-12-13h28m51s541.png (640x426, 337K)

$55k USD in midwest

Take home is $3,200/month

Rent is $1k/month
Other expenses are $1k/month
$1k/month is left over to save or spend

Saving for a house rn

Reporter

$45,000

If that dude is genuine there's a 99% he has a really rich daddy, so fuck no. Hell that might even be his dad's car. If he's young enough to be rich and on Jow Forums, then he didn't earn it.

Not asking that dude to prove who he is, but fuck off you're not a hardworking first-generation Ivy League student with a crucial skill set.

Attached: Enough with the niggers.jpg (770x750, 225K)

hey u are making decent money, I thought you were in a much worse position, congratulations dude

$0

$130K in LA. It's good money but expenses are high in this shithole.

Dataminer. Ops a fag

Because I'm an adult with a wife and young child. First half of my 20s was enough partying. Now my focus is retiring by early 40s and enjoying raising my children (hopefully all boys) as proper adults.
Y not tho? Ferrari circles are full of purist fags. McClaren lol turbos and fire traps.
I wish I had some solid key that would unlock any door for you but I don't. I've failed many times. Just kept trying until an idea stuck on the wall. Never throw in the towel and settle for being under another's heel. I can honestly say that everytime I went all in and left my comfort zone at a job, it always worked out in my favor.

I heard people working in the warehouse with the forklifts do alright can you confirm and is it hard to get in?

This is the way to do it. I’m a software engineer in a medium sized city in the Southeast, make 100k. Fantastic money for the cost of living here.

Don’t be paranoid user, I’m really a line cook inside the walk-in cooler. Just finished organizing it.

I work at Nike and make 80k a year. I’m 26 and hate the job but at least I can provide for a future for my family. I’m a white male

Attached: C38CD84C-B628-422C-A340-F5AD95A5847D.jpg (671x701, 449K)

Master auto tech 100k/yr
waifu is an NP makes around 120k/yr

I have an as and ba
waifu has masters

Most of us here are very intelligent, it's the newfags and shills that portray the false image.

The grunts of Walmart don't make much. This goes all the way up to the initial management positions (Support Manager/Depart Manager/Customer Service Manager). When you start making it to Assistant Manager positions, their average salary is $48,000.

Starting positions for loaders in the DC (Distribution Center) tend to be about $15 an hour. While this is higher than the average store wage. It's important to remember that the majority of shit that you're loading onto the truck is not on pallets. Rather, you are hand stacking them into the truck from floor to ceiling to maximize space. There are pallets that you load onto the truck. But most of the time they're only TV's/Patio Furniture/and those large boxes of endcap displays.

It's not that hard to get into working at one. Simple interview. The only problem that you really might have is your location relative to where the DC is located.

I'm a welfare shill in canadia and I "make" (read: suckle) 733 per month

Solo Lawyer $200k

I sell dope (marijuana, shrooms, lsd) to dumbfuck college and high school kids. I also have a hell of a lot of boomer customers. They mostly buy my dank smoke.

85K last year. Tax free.

Get on my level you inbred faggots.

Imagine being the, seemingly, only right wing guy in a place that promote social degeneracy. Fuuuuu

I'm happy for you

Sys Ad. Low 6 figures.

I'm a former HVAC engineer that earns 60k I quit that job 2 years ago now started my own business. I am a real estate developer $200k-$250k

Attached: money perspective.jpg (1080x843, 86K)

I'm a data mining nigger jew 6,000,000 shekels a year in sage is how they pay me.

7 fitty an hour my glownig

90k as aero eng

I have zero education past high school.
My parents were on the low end of middle class. Never made enough to be comfortable, nor the right amount for assistance. I remember being evicted, car repossessed, etc. I have zero reason to flex here. It is possible to make it in this country. Even more so with this amazing tool we are using now (internet)
Best of luck

is this a new pasta for these data threads?

Disgusting unproductive scum

agri-consultant/entrepreneur
1.1-2.6 mil in commission/equity share

1.8-4.8 mil in direct annual profit as minority share of agri-biz

576 USD per month as a writer at a primarily digital publication.