Who the fuck burned Notre Dame and why does no one care

Google notre dame and all you get are sportsball articles. Google notre dame cathedral and all you get are articles lamenting how shitskins are at risk of asbestos poisoning. Not a single journalist is trying to find out the cause of the fire

Attached: 0BB8AE7D-51C5-46CA-B937-28CCA8DF76A2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/should-jews-be-happy-about-the-notre-dame-fire/2019/04/28/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice butt

im not gay im not gay im not gay

>men's asses

Attached: 1510682164866.jpg (517x326, 28K)

It was an accident and because nobody gives a fuck about history we can see on tv you incel faggot, play some sports or talk to girls

Discord tranny thread.
Sage & Report

Attached: 95d81707510918c89902704b030890e5ac5c91fb06276ef46a9aaadd225e1ce7.gif (540x540, 577K)

same guy that shot vegas
he was born Samuel Hyde and goes by many names

>sage
>posts a gif

>Not a single journalist is trying to find out the cause of the fire
If it was revealed that a Muslim arsonist burned down Notre Dame, it would be the end of Macron's administration.

At best Le Pen would win in a landslide in the next election and withdraw from the EU, and at worst the Yellow Vests would take up arms and start carrying out pogroms against immigrants.

We are letting our countries rot from the inside out, why do you think anyone would care about this for more than a day

(((freemasonry)))

ya (((freemasonry)))

I would fuck his boi ass into submission and when he thought it was over, I'd have my boys Fuck him even harder

who is this madman?

Attached: download (8).jpg (233x267, 16K)

Christcucks are a dead Jew religion and Jews are mad

Attached: jesus communism double jew.jpg (487x425, 237K)

include me in the gang rape

>Google notre dame cathedral and all you get are articles lamenting how shitskins are at risk of asbestos poisoning.

wouldn't that be the most awesome turn of events. they burn the cathedral. God smites the muzzies out of Paris.

(((They))) did it.

jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/should-jews-be-happy-about-the-notre-dame-fire/2019/04/28/

1st, learn to google you dumb shit
2nd, it was an accident
3rd, the fire is out, rebuilding will happen

There's just something wrong with you millennials. I see a guy butt and am repelled. You guys see it and want to eat it. What the fuck is with that. How did you learn that behavior?

Because pagays and goatfuckers got btfo that only the roof burned up.

The more the merrier. His asshole would look like hamburger when we get done with it.

I am a zoomer. millennials r like 30 and r gay libtards. ewww.

Stop posting this degenerate faggot shit.

Attached: 1235035071700.jpg (400x426, 69K)

Now this is my fucking type of clickbait.

This is why I log onto Jow Forums. Thank you.

dont worry because as the fire was still burning (((they))) told us that investigation has proved it wasnt intentional.

>Who the fuck burned Notre Dame
I wonder..

Attached: 1558888919921.png (824x503, 887K)

Based and Twinkpilled

NOM NOM NOM

It was Muslims imported by Jews.
Who the hell do you think did it?

Based and 9/11pilled

>at worst the French would reclaim their land.
How is that not the best?

Because nobody burned it.
The fire was caused by retarded minimum wage workers smoking in a place they weren't supposed to smoke, and they were probably niggers too.
All this because the government paid the minimum possible to fund the renovations and got the shittest construction company to do it for cheap.
Now everyone is crying and donating money when this wouldn't have happened if they had hired someone competent in the first place.

tl:dr is was wagecucks

he must do lots of squats

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 150K)

What the fuck do you care, sodomite?

wagecucks on jihad or low iq or both?

Attached: 977C70CA-8248-4FA7-8B13-F3AEF157995D.jpg (600x399, 23K)

Notre Dame burned themselves down. It was a Freemason ritual

Nice butt

He was polish

so both

Who burned ND? Who cares.
Down the memory hole it goes..

white men are cowardly betas, pic related. Burn down a mosque and watch what real men do

The DS burned a DS asset that represents hundreds of years of Catholic Church corruption and oppression that white people hold near and dear, in order to get white people in France to attack brown people invading and raping France; most of which aren't Christian.

Damn right nobody gives a shit. Journalists aren't investigating because they are in on the gag. The DS is utterly surprised that white people didn't start an ethnic cleansing, but white people realized that glow niggers like yourself are here for one purpose and one purpose alone:
To get us all to fight each other.

It's not working. The only front that the DS is gaining on is pop culture, and I surmise that's not going to last long once the currently ageing millennial women realize that feminism has cost them their most valuable years of motherhood and conservatism. Not to mention community oneness with their own respective in-groups.

Attached: 71bb9eb4b32baa54b70713a75abec4678ad1eed1d8f3dc17192bf959e50de5a0.jpg (694x1024, 135K)

>Not a single journalist is trying to find out the cause of the fire
Why bother when everyone already knows the answer.

Attached: suppp.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

It was burned down to destroy the protective oak roofing. Oaks are associated with the Gods that defend mankind for a reason.

Bobby Hill did it. He ate too much lutefisk again and lit a match in the bathroom that started a fire.

Hahahahaha

Attached: 1542893657434.jpg (800x535, 65K)