Should gell ball guns be banned in Australia after the darwin shooting...

Should gell ball guns be banned in Australia after the darwin shooting? Shoppers were shocked after seeing them for sale some even fleeing the premises out of fear

Attached: IMG_3042.jpg (1517x1463, 346K)

We are truly a nation of retards. Also Peter Nardoo looks dope as fuck.

>ordered to vacate premises
>bad taste
Why is something this pozzed happening in the land of Mad Max?

Attached: 153415.jpg (1054x843, 218K)

>gel blasters
Is that your cunt way of saying paintball gun?

kills people with illegally obtained weapon over drug dispute, was also a felon recently released from gaol beforehand.
O SHIT LETS BAN TOYS. may john howard and the corrupt cunts of the port arthur false flag forever burn in hell

No paintball is banned

Shit is so painful. Give them a reason to be scared of kids toys. My local mall had a kiosk selling gel blasters before xmas and they were told by management to cover them with sheets.

Holy shit lol, just like Gaddafi

They just have a small motor inside them that flings out soft water-soaked gel balls. They are nothing like paintball or airsoft really. A lot of them are automatically banned for looking like real firearms but they are treated like nerf guns if they look like toys.

Fake news, the gun laws in Australia made it so they would never have a shooting again, I remember many aussies telling me this here.

>some even fleeing the premises out of fear
I assume those were the Muslims lol

Absolutely abhorrant. They want society to be a safe-space where nobody feels threatened but aren't willing to attack the source of the threats. Instead they egg them on while trying to get rid of the end-result which ultimately results in a "snowballing" of restrictions as people find ways around them.

Presumably because a crafty git could make some modifications to a paintball gun and/or create ammo to make it "dangerous"?

And you’ve been telling Americans to become like you with gun laws probably for years.

Remind me to kill myself if Burgerland ever gets this cucked.

>Australians pretend to be hard cunts on the internet and then proceed to vote for this shit in real life
what a sad country

i had to google this shit.
you guys are so fucking cucked

this is the how mad max starts

>have 1 mass shooting
>entire nation now has ptsd and is horrified of guns

Pussies.

Attached: Selection_9992153-310x165.png (310x165, 85K)

Ausfags, if you told Americans this can never happen, you need to apologize in this thread or be forever condemned to kek’s hell.

its almost like prohibition never works

To be fair no one voted they didn't give us a chance to they just pushed in gun control and they still tell us at least once a month about what a hero John Howard was for doing that

It's called paintball, why do you autists have to say silly things just to be different?

>paintball is banned
Holy shit, holy fuck, I am sad for you guys.

Five-year olds can play paintball here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Haha no paintball is considered a firearm here there a waiting periods licenses police regular police audits safes bolted to the foundation of your house ammo stored separate from paintbal firearm

Attached: 1554785313788.png (717x526, 772K)

i hope you dumb cunts learned how to make stens desu

Attached: sten.jpg (2448x1464, 443K)

Even though we’re descendants of convicts, we’re clever bastards.

Does it help them in their training, for dodging real bullets in primary school?

To own the toys you need a firearms license here. There are some paintball companies though.

When I was a kid they shot a peach in front of me to show me why to wear goggles, and then I was playing paintball. One of the most fun sports I ever played.
For you they probably would do the peach demonstration and say, “and that’s why only the government can have them.” I want to laugh but now I’m legit sad for you. Prison Island to this day.

at this point I would be putting a meme flag on out of shame

Mass shooting are so incredibly rare in the USA most gun deaths a nigger gangs and suicides

I find airsoft to be more attractive but that's also completely banned

Considering the shop was in another fucking state this makes no sense. I think its just the jewy landlord found a tenant looking to pay way more.

Jesus

One could buy machine guns in Tasmania before 1996 even more relaxed then USA

No but if the kids had paintball guns instead of being taught to wait To be shot, they could put the shooter in a world of hurt, break his wind pipe and blind him.

I would be more ashamed of being a mutt desu.

Turns out Australia is ahead of Canada on the top cuck list, I'm shocked desu

Attached: new_pm.jpg (309x218, 22K)

Rather be part spic then abo

An individual student in the US is more likely to win the lottery or be stuck by lightning twice, than be in a school shooting.

Why is this always surprising does our government keep this a secret or something everything is banned here list is huge

This is why burgers need to remember to be diligent. It can all go to shit so fast.

Why don’t we have lightning laws? For our safety shouldn’t it be illegal to go outside when the thunder can be heard?

We can still buy machine guns technically, but you need to have a really hard license to get

They closed that loophole on the prison island.

never disappointing

Attached: 1542701625740.png (834x979, 48K)

Airsoft: BANNED
Paintball: Gun License/Safe/Permit
Air Rifle: Gun License/Safe/Permit/Safety course
Single Double Lever action Shotgun: License/Safe/Permit/Safety course. Magazine capped at 5 rounds.
Rimfire bolt action, lever, double action rifle, as above
Centrefire max 10 rounds magazine in many states, as above
Semi auto rimfire, centrefire, shotgun heavily restricted. If licensed, it will be for very specific place and purpose. For example a farmer with a 22LR semi auto wont be able to go to his neighbours farm and kill rabbits, or go hunting or to the range.

This is a brief of how shit Aussie gun laws are. Hope this answers a few questions. Join the NRA today.

I just want a fucking Thompson and an m1 garand but my government fucked me over

Abos are cool as shit fuck off with the cultural cringe nonsense.

We can only buy old machine guns with that license, not new good ones like the secret service uses to protect the president.

give up on God, become afraid of Death

He was on parole.

Fuck off no ones going to get a paintball gun license unless they're fucking retarded have some dignity

yikes

Abos are fucking violent another reason we need guns stop watching Jewish filth, the pure abos are ok though

Reminder that t-shirt cannons are firearms.

Once again the public proves beyond shadow of doubt that they are beneath dignity. Imagine being so cattled into hysteria over firearms.

Attached: a94599dbd297ddde7c9f41748148f4dbbc1810e358d36526188052d72eab3940.jpg (797x748, 86K)

Bloody hell Bruce it's not even banned here!

Attached: 19961522_1360300000685880_3684525510416662793_n.jpg (720x960, 150K)

WOW that’s some gay ass shit.

Because its not anywhere near as powerful or fun as paintball. They are litterally 5mm balls of softness
intball. Why wont you comprehend cunt?

More like political opportunists jump at the chance to grab everybody's funs and here we are now. I guess it takes another world war to remind everybody why marksmanship can be a valuable skill.

wut. when i was a kid i ordered a paintball gun that looked like an ar-15 through the mail.

Abos are far less violent than Americans.

Attached: 19905229_1360299977352549_7881340034269964231_n.jpg (720x960, 158K)

I remember me and my mate muzzle-loading paintball guns with cotton balls and a variety of random junk like rocks and dead batteries in my teens. I can imagine someone could make some real nasty stuff like aluminum darts if they wanted that would probably work better than an actual painball.

All guns including paintball require license, safety course, registration, safe, waiting period, regular police audits, stop trying to make our laws look relaxed most people aren't getting a gun

Pre 1996 picture

Its not banned. You can play at fields in a few places and hire gear if you are I think 16 or 18yo.

Owning a paintball gun though is the same as owning a Remington 700, so license, safe etc..

LEFT WING PENIS REMOVAL SQUADS

Attached: 151A095E-B7B8-484E-94E9-E00E94802C5F.jpg (379x379, 12K)

Niggers

Attached: mass shootings by race.png (482x446, 213K)

Yep it's $30 for 100 shots

BIIIG FAAAKING REDPIIIIR CAAMINK THRUUU

Attached: 1559607085647.jpg (1320x2460, 623K)

Posted not long ago on facebook m8. Dude runs a hunting store.

Good thing they didn't do the ban now zero chance I would've handed anything in

not me mate, keep your guns and as much ammo and accessories as you can, and dont lump melbourne in with anyone else in australia least we think you are all californians in return

Even licensed paid hunters can't own that gun

Go take it from him then? Dude lives in fucking Arnhem Land or something, he can do what he wants.

>Owning a paintball gun though is the same as owning a Remington 700
It's fucking stupid as fuck. One being an actual firearm the other being a reproduction firearm that happens to fire non-lethal pellets. You gotta have a "safe" ohhhh oohh and a "license"
It's shit like this that makes me want to buy a glock from a meth dealer absolutely no guilt or remorse.

I agree but in reality they would send a swat team in if they found out someone had an ar type rifle

Same shit they want to do in the US. Makes my blood boil.

The orange cannon, and its variants were a rite of passage for most city boys in their teens.

waddya mean? Theres almost 1 million licensed gun owners now. You can play paintball without a license. You just can't own one. Regular police audits? Ive had one, and that was because I purchased my sixth firearm.

>Presumably because a crafty git could make some modifications to a paintball gun and/or create ammo to make it "dangerous"?
I assume anti-social behavior is the cause of the ban. People painting cars and shit.

Okay, now do slingshots/catapults. Break it down by state, really show the rest of us how fucked your government is.

It will be quicker than waiting for a permit to acquire, thats for sure.

Darwin shooting?

This

Okay.
Crossbows are banned in some states, licensed in others and restricted to 18yo in some places.
Slingshots cant be imported without a police B709B form I think, and most states wont give you one anyway. A home made slingshot is a prohibited weapon in most states, and a controlled weapon in one or two I think. Some loophole about it being a 'Bait Thrower' lol!
>No officer, the tuna LOVE the steel balls.

Fuck i hate the stupid faggots in this country. Peoples rights don't end where your feelings begin.

Attached: 8769.jpg (918x804, 110K)

Id paint abbos and only abbos.

spoken like someone who has never gone gelballing.

it's not a license and it's not hard to get, it's just a tax stamp.

if you can legally buy a gun you can legally buy a machine gun.

>nra
why would i join an anti gun lobby

My grandfather buried some SLRs and AR15s as well as unissued army pistols . Would be nice if he told someone where before he got alzheimers the old fuck.

What shooting ? what did I ,miss? run down, body count, MP´s in Hijabs !!! GIVE ME all or a news rabbit hole

>This is a brief of how shit Aussie gun laws are. Hope this answers a few questions. Join the NRA today.

This is what you losers gets, for not donating money and voting for the fishers and shooters party who constantly fight for us to keep our guns, and a reason we are even allowed on state forests.

I haven't had one yet, and I've got 5 guns (rifles), all from 22LR > .303, .762x54r > 7.92 ETC... Guys a complete and utter moron lefty cock sucker.

Not going to prove the loser wrong anymore and give him fuel.

Attached: 6ea0d5b531b48ee8f333d5f766b68763--german-soldier-army-soldier.jpg (629x982, 75K)

Remember this the next time a democrat starts mouthing off about how we should be like Australia.