Zoomers are based

millennials will never match their greatness

Attached: 1545837567583.png (751x948, 213K)

Imagine how bluepilled you'd have to be to play video games

eSports is a bubble.

I literally work for a company making hoards of money capitalizing on this bullshit until it pops

Good times, got a raise and got to hire a few more people to help

Attached: fortehehoard.png (946x744, 187K)

>Fat horde playing girls

if anything ISNT a bubble it’s video games. shits going to get %400 better in our lifetimes.

guarantee you we get headsets that can simulate feelings in our lifetimes. can you imagine rimjobs from 18 year old e cuties every day?

this
vidyas been exponentially increasing since bonk went on an adventure

it isnt meme film bs
it isnt meme comicbook bs

like moores law it only knows how to grow LARGER
only the consciousness singularity can stop
it

Attached: F668585D-43A3-4D36-8106-E1C7B014575C.jpg (660x1100, 209K)

I talked with two 18y/o zoomers today and they were quite smart. I asked them what they were going to college for, and applauded them for not getting worthless degrees. At that comment, one of the girls said "yeah, like psychology?" Millennials are fucking trash. Suuuucked into their phones like mosquitos to the zapper, they simultaneously live in luxury while complaining about how life is hard. Fuck this generation.
>inb4
hurrr durr I was born in '91, retards

>can you imagine rimjobs from 18 year old e cuties every day?
yes, yes i can....

Attached: 0E38164.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

Attached: MvsZ.png (565x708, 47K)

Attached: genideol.png (1346x813, 42K)

D&C jew tricks

>one extremely popular streamer makes a bunch of money in a month
>gamers as a collective all make 15k an hour

Attached: D8LgjZuWkOI1KmD.jpg (680x383, 104K)

Attached: 483829134.png (1019x913, 115K)

Attached: 3472487823.png (708x839, 93K)

That’s not a real skill though

Help me get on a team. Im fucking good at battlefield 4 and black ops 4

>Reaction time isnt a skill
Ok boomer

as a zoomer myself, even in a leftycuck state, there is a relatively large base of conservatives, unfortunately they mostly get their info from the shapiro kike, but it's something, hopefully they will find Jow Forums and get redpilled, could be the most based generation

If 95% of medical school wasn't how to slowly poison people for profit with schlomo's patented chemicals, then they could transfer those skills into becoming surgeons.

it's perfect for the coming draft

says the person while browsing Jow Forums doing absolutely nothing at the same time.

how do you figure when they've just been getting worse for a while now?

Stfu faggot. Damn near nobody found a part time job near graduation so basically we became babies in college because we didn’t work shit jobs dealing with bullshit minimum wage to toughen us up.

Zoomed have it EASIER. did you I forget we’re at a 10 year HIGH in virtually every market?

How was that for me and you in 2009? RECESSION MOTHERFUCKER.

Dumb bitch. Get an original opinion. Punk.

do your part while you're young
get organized and form a clique

both will end up to be positioned well to make gains in the market. zoomies should be stockpiling cash for the next crash right now.

The job market was a desolate wasteland in 2009-2015. Unemployed boomers took up all the low-wage jobs and millenials were stuck with "unpaid internships"

Some of us millenials did work manual labor jobs. Most of the illegals left the second the market crashed. But there were still a shitton of whites who ended up taking the manual labor jobs. I was lucky and managed to get a custodian job which wasn't even that bad, and was actually better than fast food because I didn't have to talk to anyone or work in a hot, loud kitchen. The "messes" I cleaned up were nothing because it was just officed. I also worked selling time shares on the street while most of my friends weren't working.

God it was fucking miserable back then. Fuck Obama and fuck his nigger tranny whife. I was only making like $40,000 a year at 23 and that was considered rich compared to my friends. None of them had jobs paying over $50k, and if they did, which was extremely rare, they had student loans to pay out. But regardless none of us really spent a lot of money because we knew shit was dire.

Attached: 1ZNUSR4.jpg (602x720, 61K)

lots of memery around zoomers being a based generation. I haven't seen anything substantial yet, but I agree they're better than millennials.

Rid yourself of that "shapiro kike" mentality. Jow Forums wants to ostracize literally every right wing figure from bill orielley, yianoppolis, peterson... Who gives a fuck if you don't agree with these people on 1000% of everything. They're on our team, they're gateways to the true red pills and we shouldn't shit on it IMHO

>complaints complaints excuses excuses
You're literally the reason I hate people my own age. The cringe boomer memes about "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps" are literally true. Excuses are FUCKING PATHETIC and SO ARE YOU.

You know what I was doing in April 09? Not giving a fuck the economy collapsed and helped start a granary. Inside silos mid-July reached 120F. Blah blah blah yeah zoomers got it easier, I'm not gonna argue that but what i would consider LITERAL CHILDREN have a tougher mentality and grit then faggots like you.

Attached: tittiesss.jpg (2048x2048, 436K)

>Bud Light

Attached: 1546760842497.jpg (613x587, 16K)

Millennials make me so fucking angry. I fucking hate you with every muscle fiber that can twitch. Fuck you. You are a brainwashed amoeba repeating social media fueled rhetoric about how you've got it bad.

>god it was miserable
>fuck obama
>only $40,000/year
>at 23
>AT 23

Look, I'm not saying $40k/year is a lot of money by any Western standard, but let's be fucking real. Based on your parroted lingo I'm just gonna assume you have a smart phone, subscribe to kike services like netflix, spotify, amazon prime, tinder, audible, etc etc. You live in the literal lap of luxury and don't fucking know how to budget. Let me give you some fucking advice you probably can't follow to save your life you saccharine faggot:

SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN, RETARD.

Ditch your smartphone. Stop eating out. You don't need a car. Stop justifying LUXURY... And if you don't think you live in luxury, tell me what non-Western country you live in and we'll have a different discussion - but for now, tongue my shithole instead of spewing your trash onto the internet.

>hi my name is GXCI and i'm triggered by people my own age

Attached: pep ree.jpg (495x362, 17K)

>shit was dire making $40k/year

i fucking hate you so much. you don't know what poverty is, and you will certainly never experience wealth. fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Attached: mfuckin.jpg (436x536, 51K)

your right OP i am 27 working for 10 years.
got 2 degrees and like 10 other qualification, i left home at 16, been working my up now for past pffft...going on 3 years in this company. my manager might be leaving soon, i hope i am going to reviewed for the position

could be as high £30k

Almost every college graduate I know is making AT LEAST $40k right out of college. a few years ago this was merely a dream, even for STEM majors with perfect grades.

$40k is nothing. I live in Commiefornia. Rent back then was cheap though, now it's more, but I'm making more now. My boomer father was making $30k right out of high school. Even in this economy that's next to impossible.

> I live in Commiefornia
This is a fucking choice and without a doubt, your biggest downfall.

You CHOOSE to live in EXPENSIVE as FUCK city filled with literal celebrities and tech billionaires and then COMPLAIN you're ONLY making 40k?

Suck my fucking cock you West Coast liberal.

Attached: pep really.jpg (800x596, 52K)

better stop posting here and back to the wage cage, mr sheckelberg needs a new car

Rent for a luxury apartment 5 years ago went for $1000 a month. Today it's easily over $2000.

It wasn't expensive back then zoomer. If you're not making $40k in this economy with a college degree, then you're a dumbass and need to git gud and try harder.

>If you're not making $40k in this economy with a college degree, then you're a dumbass and need to git gud and try harder.
this. that's frankly an unnacceptable outcome. If you can't plan out your college degree without knowing the average income for that degree, and cost of living requirements where those jobs are, you deserve crushing college debt.

T. younger millenial

kosher and gas-chamber pilled