This is you

This is you.
Hurry up and call me a cuck before this gets taken down by a free speech hating, snowflake mod..

Attached: Z8Gk439.jpg (915x776, 175K)

So what this comic is saying is that we can manipulate leftists into doing what they want by way of exploiting their virtues.

Attached: utilitarianism.png (500x347, 58K)

What is racism and why is it bad?

no u

My favorite part is the hacky expression on the "relatable" character's face in panels 2 and 3.

Honk

Cringe

Attached: 1557715559118.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

The writer could have drawn herself as anything she wanted to be and she chose to draw herself as a frumpy, chubby bitch. Imagine how godawful she must look if this is the best she can realistically imagine herself as.

Why are you posting the edit?

Attached: 967792F5-EA8B-4529-9B43-9D0F036682E0.png (640x549, 366K)

Someone post the pic

This kek

Faggot

>into doing what WE want
fixed that for myself.
polite sage.

Shut up you commie faggot and kys

Wow, you're such a "cuck before this gets taken down by a free speech hating snowflake mod".
honestly, have no idea why you wanted to be called something so long winded but ok

Autism+cope

>Meme flag
Sage and move on.

Calvin let me fuck your mom it builds character

me irl

Attached: 1548118418775.jpg (301x322, 43K)

Cuck

Attached: 1559852861520.jpg (718x637, 31K)

Rascism is descrimination by race.

Not all discrimination is bad, boys and girls bathrooms are discriminatory but they are fine.

Therefore not all racism is bad

I hope bors lives a long life.

Attached: 4401FDF7-C12B-4B90-9B3B-CEB5F883EECE.jpg (576x1024, 125K)

it's not. you are perfectly well within your right to start a union which denies all brown-eye'd people from joining; as long as those who do join, are allowed to leave and do their own thing.
you are perfectly well within your right to start a union which denies all men from joining; as long as those who do join, are allowed to leave and do their own thing.
you are perfectly well within your right to start a union which denies all women from joining; as long as those who do join, are allowed to leave and do their own thing.
you are perfectly well within your right to start a union which denies all gays from joining; as long as those who do join, are allowed to leave and do their own thing.

So many words

Based

newfag catch up on your calvin lore. that's rosalyn, the baby sitter
also sage

Yikes
as always, the right memed it better

Lol take THAT comic you right wing-nuts! YOU look ridiculous, not us!
Slide thread. Sage.

Attached: 1531504844715.jpg (1138x1639, 214K)

>Taken down by a mod
Love how you guys projects your own failings onto others.
>1 post by this ID
People who actually converse are the only ones that can invoke free speech. What you're doing is b8 posting because you're too incompetent to adequately define and defend your idiotic beliefs.

ye I guess,the people of the world are not outraged or anything

Why do leftist comics need so many fucking words.

Attached: st.png (1000x1000, 86K)

they love useless jargon to make them sound more important.

shut up you right wing piece of shit