How Are You Celebrating Pride Month?

Attached: DBE55D17-BF25-4D9C-84B2-FEB8A6AB9FBE.jpg (1125x937, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditio.com/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1762194131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not being a faggot

celebrate by telling fags they already have the same rights.

What rights do straight people have under the law that gay people do not?

Straights arent a protected class

This

never and we still have the parade as you got shit to say and decide.

When was the last time a faggot got killed for being a degenerate? Matthew shepherd?

I'm not celebrating pride month because it's been watered down by trannies and faggots. A lot of gays don't care about pride month.

Objectively pooftas have more inalienable rights and protections under the law

>be us, both straight
>I beat you to a pulp
>get caught, you accuse me of assault and I go to jail

>be us, you're a pillow biter, really doesn't matter what muh sexual predilection is.
>I look at you sideways
>you get muh arrested, claim your gayness victimhood and that I was oppressing you
>I'm charged with a hate crime and spend the term of muh natural life in jail...

Attached: beautiful-bottle-daylight-1089146.jpg (4932x3288, 1.77M)

Great so nothing will change but I will get a sick parade. Poor deal fag.

I'd smash. Would never marry a subhuman, but God damn if they arent fun to fuck.

Joe Biden says negro trannies are being slaughtered.

The feel they can't be accepted in society, but base their entire grotesque existence on telling everyone how big of faggots they are.

The only decent ones don't even know what any of this LGBT shit is. If they even have a hint of mainstream pop culture faggotry you eject immediately.

FAgs act openly antagonistic towards straight people. The only reason fags are allowed to live is because straight people for some reason have decided to not kill them all

Ok user, you can suck my dick and ill hook you up in a parade for it. wanna hold a banner?

I was molestered by a fag while blackout drunk. Same fag did it to another guy I know, sucked his dick while passed-out drunk from partying.

>safe, accepted in society
Faggots are delusional. Every global corporate entity encourages faggotry and they've made June insufferable with every one of them broadcasting their various kinks everywhere.

So having sex is a right now? I guess rape is back on the menu fellas!

being a faggot isn't a human right

Pretty sure that would be considered rape not being molested.

>oh i want to be treated like everyone else
>but i also want to be treated specially
which is it?

I don’t want a parade for being normal.

Checked. It's all narcissism.

Jussie Smollett Was trans?

I'm celebrating pride month by cleaning the waffle out of my Vietnam jungle boots after stomping queers!

... i guess so yeah
( ._.)

I'm so sick of these anus worshipers and their obnoxious HIV flag.

Attached: 25a.jpg (462x323, 11K)

this parade thing has really pissed off these fags

By honoring the saints of the Catholic religion, and getting ready for the decent of Pentecost, we recognize it for what it is, a person who is homo has no grace from God and homosexual behavior is one of the greatest offences to God, in all seriousness they need to ask God to forgive them and repent or they will continue to suffer in this world and the next, God is not tolerate of sin and he don't put up with it forever, homosexuals hate God because He does not give them His grace in their soul, God is not only Truth but Truth is life

List of.real Catholics Churchs
traditio.com/

Attached: 1559586682489.png (843x632, 654K)

Human rights aren't real tho

Masturbating to this picture

Attached: LGBT slayer Yishai Schlissel.jpg (1033x689, 311K)

> I'll be safe, accepted in society, and have human rights given to me without question.
All done already. So you can stop having the gay pride parades now. And trying to turn all our kids gay. Thanks. Before we hang you from street lamps.

Attached: 1513982972684.jpg (864x1389, 268K)

>How Are You Celebrating Pride Month?

I'm not sure when Straight Pride month is coming up exactly but I'm going to teach a kid how to fix a dishwasher to celebrate.

Attached: Straight_Pride_HSL.jpg (1280x1086, 487K)

I celebrated it making this steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1762194131

Oy vey...a straight pride parade...b.b.but you don’t want to that..that would be a bad message to sendout..bad optics...