Why do so many white straight men think they're oppressed?

Why do so many white straight men think they're oppressed?

Attached: thumbnail_large.jpg (550x367, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talktotransformer.com/
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you make daily hate threads as you're hypnotized by the media

>Why do white straight men think they're oppressed?
Show me a single article, statement or quote from the ruling class or from a major western institution making this claim.

they dont but they should because they are

you're the one's that are hosting hateful events, and trying to pretend that people don't deserve to be treated like equals

I just want to understand the thought process of you coming to the conclusion that the "big gay" has it out for you

I'm asking because I want to know what people like you want to prove with nonsense like #StraightPride,

no government, has ever harassed, assaulted, or penalized people for being straight. But many you still think there are people out to hurt you.

Nigger,you are being paid to data mine, don't ask us to make it easy for you.

I'm asking because I fear that you might get violent in your delusion, I'm just trying to work a solution and prevent people from getting hurt.

Oppression isn’t an apt description, it’s more like we’re being held back. We could be thriving but an uncivilized horde of mongrels is weighing us down. It’s like trying to swim with concrete shoes on. Imagine how light and buoyant straight while society would be without a brown degenerate mass shacked to it. Ascension is not possible with all this dead weight.

Why do you assume so much?

It's not oppression so much as constant psychic warfare and spiritual abuse.

Attached: 1534896816821s.jpg (2029x3000, 1.44M)

Attached: maleprivilage.jpg (720x667, 49K)

>People like you
People like me belive all sorts of things. You're surrounded at all times by people like me.

Attached: gap_5.jpg (800x600, 330K)

delusional is part of their dna...granddad purchase a home for 5k...dad purchase a home for 25k...son purchase a home for 100k

somehow junior thinking is that blacks and brown are his reason for having to purchase his home for 100k is the problem

there is no white race, only the human race you racist!

Digis confirm. Kalergi plan is in full effect. White men are the establishment enemy.

Attached: 1559695501632.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Maybe they just want to be able to feel good about themselves without libs calling them bad people for even trying

Have sex with a jewess

>think

Attached: 1548070497043.png (900x900, 268K)

>Why do so many poor white straight men think they're oppressed?

Why can faggots be proud but straights can't? Styraight people have achieved so much more and have so many more reasons to be proud. How come equality always crumbles for you animals whenever it's convenient, but the rest of us are expected to adore it as if were some sort of deity, rather than just a terribly bad idea?

So... it's like a Gay Pride Parade...but for Straight people? I mean is it different?

this

the universe is a binary system.
in the case of humans, there's whites, and there's everyone else.

Nice to know that you are a dishonest glow in the dark.

Because we are, faggot kike.

This is now a text transformer thread
talktotransformer.com/

Attached: based.jpg (833x697, 71K)

Stop raping our kids

Why are you guys triggered so badly by the #StraightPrideParade? You keep saying it's "stupid" and "doesn't trigger you" but then you go and take up a good chunk of the catalog bitching about it?

> Be white male
> say something benign 10 years ago
> (((society changes the rules of outrage)))
> be culturally crucified

>nonsense like #StraightPride
99% of straight people don't give a fuck about this and think it's retarded. I don't even see anyone here advocating for it, that should tell you how retarded it is.

It's the same reason 'satanists' have been assholes about christian statues on public property. Because fuck yourself; keep your business to yourself.

It shouldn't be. But as we know, these kinds of movements are always immediately assumed to really be about intolerance and hatred, highlighting this could very well be one of the purposes of the endevour

funny thing to say the same week a black dude snaps and guns down 11 innocents.

because Straight people don't have an history of being marginalized merely for whom they are attracted to, society is built from the ground up to cater to straight people, and you just don't seem to get how it feels when you're left out, or worse, harrassed and assaulted because they happen to love the wrong person

Attached: D8ZLaMzUwAARR8Y.jpg (720x800, 129K)

by who?

Embattled not oppressed. Big difference.

you know its not dishonest

This is a non-sequitur you revolting deviant. What does any of that have to do with whether or not straight people, who are the backbone of our species and are responsible for virtually every single one of its accomplishments, should be permitted to be proud of being heterosexual? The notion that gays were mistreated in the past has absolutely no logical bearing on whether or not straight people should, or can, be proud.

tell that to that to NAACP

They forgot how to be white

Cripples get the whole parking lot as well.

Why do so many black men have fragile egos?

could you be on to something
>rap music is just gloating
>plus there is the bbc meme

Everything they do stems from deep feelings of inadequacy

The point of Gay Pride events is to welcome and normalize gay people as part of society, Straights don't need this, if you have't noticed, you're already part of what is considered normal in society, congratulations.

Because despite having a trust fund and a six figure top-up trust fund, I have been specifically excluded from pursuing the dreams I studied to pursue due to the color of my skin. After college, all of my brown peers got jobs as diversity hires while I was refused all jobs because I'm white despite the fact that I was a better candidate who literally taught every brown kid how to be better at what they do.

FUCK brown people, man.

Faggots should be shamed at best and euthanized at worst. They're a degenerate drain on society

Meme flag again show your Israeli flag you stingy Jew be proud

>The point of Gay Pride events is to welcome and normalize gay people as part of society, Straights don't need this, if you have't noticed, you're already part of what is considered normal in society, congratulations.

Wrong, that is actually not true whatsoever. So good job making up a bunch of bullshit. Please fuck off you anti-white kike.

>I'm better than my peers
>Don't have a job
gee, this is a tough Scooby Doo mystery, I wonder if [spoiler]you're just a lazy entitled shit?[/spoiler]

and you just demonstrated why gay pride was created, thanks asshole

Diversity is destructive to society.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

It's affirmative action, and you know it. You're just being a passive-aggressive little bitch.

The 1950s and 1960s in the United States was an extremely repressive legal and social period for LGBT people. In this context American homophile organizations such as the Daughters of Bilitis and the Mattachine Society coordinated some of the earliest demonstrations of the modern LGBT rights movement. These two organizations in particular carried out pickets called "Annual Reminders" to inform and remind Americans that LGBT people did not receive basic civil rights protections. Annual Reminders began in 1965 and took place each July 4 at Independence Hall in Philadelphia.

So, are you fucking stupid or what?

I bust my ass, studied hard, did prestigious internships where I received good references, and was awareded with absolutely zero job offers for years while everyone one of the brown kids I went to school with got their dream jobs on affirmative action. But I guess simply being white American is synonymous with being lazy and entitled to you fucking turd progressives.

awarded*

or maybe you don't want to admit that you're not as good as your peers

>The 1950s and 1960s in the United States was an extremely repressive legal and social period for LGBT people. In this context American homophile organizations such as the Daughters of Bilitis and the Mattachine Society coordinated some of the earliest demonstrations of the modern LGBT rights movement. These two organizations in particular carried out pickets called "Annual Reminders" to inform and remind Americans that LGBT people did not receive basic civil rights protections. Annual Reminders began in 1965 and took place each July 4 at Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
>So, are you fucking stupid or what?

Yes, that was the 20th century. This is the 21st century, If you want to have gay parades than you must have straight parades also. Get used to it kike scum.

where do you think their superiority complex comes from?

if all of that is true, you'd have a job

>or maybe you don't want to admit that you're not as good as your peers

Most niggers and women are not as good as their peers, yet they still get ahead. So what is the difference?

>if all of that is true, you'd have a job

Not true, they have to fill diversity quotas establish by anti-white kikes during the civil rights movement.

Try living in a city thats 99% nonwhite. See how far you go in life.

Someone from Finland would never understand what the job market in America is like. You're a fucking retard, buddy, and listen to your boomer-ass dad too much.

I would almost believe you if it wasn't normal to shit on gays in my peer groups, maybe you're blind to the fact that there still is a deep seated hatred towards homosexuals in society.

Something has to offset the inferiority complex. It is called over compensating.

Move to africa. See how far you go in life. Move to mexico. India. Anywhere besides your gated community.

Niggers need to go back to Africa.

Fuck your nigglitically correct bullshit.

I guess Trump can't fix the fact that you're a talentless hack.

>Why do so many men who are not obsessed with sexuality think they're oppressed?
Fixed it for you. Well, maybe it comes from having this fag shit thrown in our faces 24/7. Ya think?

The nuclear family is a highly optimized form of communalism. It allows resource sharing in a highly scalable manner, which is non-dysgenic to the participants. The war on the nuclear family was in reality a war on functional communalism, and it's real motive was to drive consumption. Two single parents + two renting young adults corresponds to an almost 4 fold increase in consumption. The war on the nuclear family was presented as a war on "whiteness", and was fought by anti whites and self identified (but seemingly not self aware) "anti capitalists". Anti whites are the problem.

Nobody "Blames blacks". Corporate media tells you that their opposition "Blames blacks", and it seems a significant proportion of the population is unable to distinguish
>X belives Y
from
>according to Z, X belives Y
The anti white stance on everything, from the family, to migration, to race, all serve other, more sinister purposes, criticism of which can be hidden by misrepresenting the critic as something more easily attacked in the eyes of those conditioned to see it (racism in this case).

Please stop lying and worry about your own country, faggot.

>I would almost believe you if it wasn't normal to shit on gays in my peer groups, maybe you're blind to the fact that there still is a deep seated hatred towards homosexuals in society.

We must have very different peer groups and live in very different societies. Anyway, your country is still predominately European so I am envious of that. Best of luck to you.

Because we've applied for jobs -- don't bullshit us with your "it's only in our imagination" shit.

Companies are openly admitting to "Diversity Hires" these days.

Sounds like you have shitty peer groups desu.

Lol. The insane level of rationalization from faggots is mind-blowing...

Nobody blames blacks, outside of the forced integration that most of them did not want anyway. The browns on the other hand are not helping the situation....

I'm not talentless. I am, in fact, very talented and have skills and abilities inherent to my person that no brown person could ever match.

At least I'm a millionaire and am only getting more wealthy. One day I'll just buy some politicians and make sure brown people die.

I have aquintaces in rural areas since my grandfather was a farmer.

is it really an inferiority complex or could it be they think they are superior to others?

Go fuck yourself nigger. You had your chance

Attached: 7475DCC6-967B-408B-92FA-38871E8C3AF9.jpg (1080x1595, 345K)

MANDATORY STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

Trump can't fix shit. He's a subversive kike puppet.

Because niggers are lazy and want everything for free.

Here is an low hanging example to illustrate the point. Rationalwiki presents "Operation Google" as an attempt by "alt-righters" to circumvent hate speech policy. The implication is that what these "alt-righters" want is call people niggers on the internet, but benevolent Google doesn't let them, so they get mad and look for ways to circumvent. This is what you are told. In reality, what these "alt-righters" want is to test and develop decentralized strategies for leveraging power over international corporations. "Operation Google" was an experiment to see if it would be possible to make big brands unmarketable, hence putting them in the position of having to rebrand (loss for them) or have their brand become synonymous with racism, sexism, whiteness, etc (loss for them). Given the "anti capitalist" leanings of their community, this would likely be seen sympathetically by many of their own, hence to retain their audience, they misrepresent.

Notice how they must heavy handedly tell the reader that this strawman position is "cringey". This is a tell. It reveals that people in that community are motivated more by how others perceive them than the pursuit of truth, and this priority will be reflected in their world views. Once this is known, these people become easily exploitable, since anyone with the will to do so knows what "carrot" to put on the stick.

Attached: misrep_rationalwiki_5.png (1449x287, 20K)

>there still is a deep seated hatred towards homosexuals
Have you ever stopped to think that it might be a natural instinct/defense mechanism? That somewhere in our minds we recognize that faggotry is unhealthy?
This board repeatedly shows that despite 70 years of brainwashing, everyone is 'racist', and has a racial ingroup bias that makes them prefer those of their race over other races.

>The 1950s and 1960s in the United States was an extremely repressive legal and social period for LGBT people.
Good, and it should have stayed that way. Homosexuals should be shunned and corrected rather than encouraged and given "pride" platforms. What the hell are you so proud of anyways? Sticking your penis into another man's butt, getting STD's, and not procreating? Above all committing a horrible sin of the flesh.

>what is affirmative action, the thread

>Rationalwiki
That place is run by Three Arrows-style faggots

hatred against homosexuality usually comes with Christianity, so it's not as natural as you might think

Because being a faggot is not natural, nor is there any scientific evidence that supports homosexuality as being "normal" human behavior. Dick are made for reproduction with women and pissing, while asses are meant for shitting. Nothing more. Being a faggot violates the laws of science and nature.

Sodomy is our highest value, goy. Anyone who says otherwise is a horrible bigot. You don't want to be bigoted, do you?

This.

You third worlders like pushing this faggot shit don't you?

Fuck, I didn't complete my comment before posting.
Anyways my point is that just like we are naturally biased towards our own tribe, we are likely aware that homosexuality is, at best, a drain on society, and at worst a plague.

I remember reading somewhere (if anyone has a link pls drop it) that even the most liberal Californians have a negative reaction in their brain chemistry when presented with picture of two men holding hands.

>Why do so many white straight men think they're oppressed?
Depends what you mean by oppressed. If you're moderately competent and black you really have it easy in most STEM fields.

It's true. We've allowed the feminists and faggots to oppress heterosexual white men. It's fucking crazy. I mean, I really don't give any fucks as to whether or not some guy wants to fuck another guy in the ass. They are free to violate nature all they want, but leave me the fuck alone. I don't want your faggot bullshit.

animals display homosexual behaviour, and since humans are animals, you would have to point out where in the evolutionary lineage humans lost the ability to be naturally homosexual

Hardly.
I've had libshits tell me "lol you don't like gays cuz you're secretly gay haha get out of the closet".
In doing this, these libshits that are supposedly pro-homo are using homosexuality as an insult, a bad characteristic or a way to attack someone