>be you
>suddenly teleported here
>your POV
>newspaper on nearby table: October 1941

wat do?

Attached: eagle.png (1220x817, 923K)

Take a big poop on the floor.

It would look something like this.

Attached: 90B9FB86-6787-4DA4-9023-0050F22FDA53.jpg (600x419, 19K)

Start fast food restaurants selling burgers, call it McDonalds . Hah I'm not even called McDonald

Back out of the room slowly, escape the country to France, and rape the French pussy.
Oh yes. It was likely a little tanky and ranky but still noice!

suck my own dick

Using my measly knowledge of the German language I offer my services to spy on America failing that I join the SS. Also probably get wrecked because I just appeared out of nowhere next to the Fuhrer.

Attached: _20161228_092333.jpg (480x445, 67K)

i think buying IBM stock may be a better bet

nothing some penicillin can't clear up

Attached: 1.jpg (758x629, 230K)

Attached: 1512140124330.jpg (1280x1707, 689K)

>walk up to hitler
>what's up dude
>he looks at me confused
>realize I cant speak german
>get sent to aushwitz
>die getting jerked to death by a machine

Win the god damned war nigger

shoot hitler in the head, let his inferiors fight for control then capitulate on semi favorable terms to germany and create a kino three way cold war between the allies, germany and the ussr

That's a sweet Goebbels

the Germans were notoriously awful at intelligence and espionage, they dropped off a group of spies in the US from a Uboat and within a month or two all of them were caught and executed. you would die, guaranteed.

>stay in america
>show them what their great grandchildren will look like if they win the war

Attached: time portal.jpg (675x432, 71K)

>psst bro, tell everyone you're jewish
>trust me, it'll work
>also, photograph everything and send those photos to literally every country
>also, publish every inmate number you tattoo on people, lotta folks wondering why the tattoo numbers only have six digits

Nah I'm American they wouldn't even notice.

>everyone assumes that you are a schizo claiming to be a time traveler
>get ignored

Probably shed a tear and find an aryan woman to marry

by october 1941 its probably too late to swing the war, the best you could do try very hard to explain the basics of an atomic bomb and how absolutely necessary such a weapon is

focus your force on south and take the oil fields. don't listen to your generals.

I'd go say hi to my parents when they were kids. Move to America
Buy Land in San Diego
Build a border wall

Tell hitler to sterilize the jews to avoid controversy while removing the jews etc. and also probably run bevause im 12% native american/blacks

HITLER! NUCLEAR BOMB BEING BUILT IN ARIZONA, BLOW UP HOOVER DAM, GET JAPAN TO ATTACK RUSSIA, DO NOT DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA, SET UP DEFENSIBLE FORTS WITH REGULAR AMMO SUPPLIES TO WARE DOWN THE COMMUNIST FORCES, KILL ALL THE JEWS, INVADE THE UK!

Stalingrad is still very preventable so if the massive loss of experienced manpower there is prevented things are probably salvageable. If you told Hitler to never listen to Halder at all Stalingrad may have been taken before it was sufficiently defended.

I would advise mein Führer, with knowledge from the future, to lead Deutschland to total and final victory.

yell: "YOU NEED TO EXECUTE THEM NOT JUST IMPRISON THEM! YOU UNDERESTIMATE THEIR POWER!"

Kill the guy who killed hitler

considering im not white or german, id start running

tell him to tell japan not to do pearl habor
peace out with russia asap
i think everything would have worked out after that
for the time being anyways

>Implying he just randomly killed non-whites

Pour some scotch and kick back on the leather couch

Go up to Speer and remark about his receding hairline

Tell them to root out the subversive anti-Hitler Germans in the OSS and to surround Stalingrad instead of attempting to go through it. If I have the time to prepare, bring the info to help them build nukes.

There, done.

>Kill Hitler
>install myself as dictator.
>?????
>profit!

ID STRAIGHT UP TELL HITLER I WAS FROM THE FUTURE AND THERE TO SAVE THE DAY FROM THE JEW.

Tell him the British have broken Enigma.

Run over to Hitler and tell him that in 2019 we have DNA tests and it's proven that the Germans are not descendants of the ancient Greeks, like he claimed.

Then I would describe how the world is today and tell him that's the future if he doesn't win.

use my sports almanac to become a the richest man on the planet. Hire the best and brightest scientific minds to help me build a colony on the moon and stockpile enough food and supplies to last 50 generations. Next I would build an orbital magnetic accelerator cannon which I would use to hold the world hostage. The first demonstration of the weapon would be used to annihilate London. After that I would rule the world with absolute authority, any detractors would pay a heavy price. 100% of earths labor would be dedicated towards space colonization efforts. I would launch an empire that rules for 50,000 years, dominating this corner of the galaxy.

Tell Hitler the real Soviet army numbers and industrial capacity. Also explain autism to him and volunteer to conduct diplomacy.

Dude, if you killed Hitler your ass would be installed on the barrel of a tank. (The tank would then fire)

You should also tell him that a faggot broke it. That would really piss him off.

He did. One every hour, exactly on the hour.

>try very hard to explain the basics of an atomic bomb and how absolutely necessary such a weapon is

>If I have the time to prepare, bring the info to help them build nukes.

Germans knew all the theory on how a bomb would work, but they lacked the resources and materials to build one. Fission bombs are pretty straightforward and an obvious application of theory.

Tell him to make sure the gas chambers never run out of gas.

Mien Gott! that would be epic!

leave russia alone, rev up the camps, seriously invest in the Me262, V1 and G43 and Stg44

"MRS OBAMA GET DOWN!"

i was always under the impression the v1 was kind of a waste of time
maybe after the war was over
i could be wrong idk

Cry

Write down literally everything I can remember about nuclear fission/fusion and forward it to der fuhrer, warn him that the Enigma machine's code is broken and include prediction for Dec 7 so he knows I'm not full of shit. Also let him know how Stalingrad goes down and what happened at the end of the war (and afterward).

Someone has to make a "Hitler finds out Alan Turing broke Enigma" video with that scene from downfall.

i mean the V1/V2 program, not the V1 specifically. However the V1 was very effective relative to its production cost. The V2 was very complicated. It was all implemented fucked. Amazing engineers, idiots behind the wheel.

send telegram to admiral kurita tell him to hit fuel tanks too

Be confused and disoriented for the couple seconds before the SS guards notice an intruder and I get rekt

But muh honor

Lets see if we can make some money with this idea!

V2 was the perfect delivery device for a warhead that hadn’t been invented yet

You should start immediately talking about his second book, so he would believe you're from the future. Or he would think you are an American spy who somehow got a hold of his documents.

Worth the risk.

oh yeah for sure, the payload it carried was pitiful. But thats why the V1 makes more sense, it was a simple pulse jet engine carrying basically the same warhead.

underrated

You can't make money from this kind of videos, burger. You are using a scene from a copyrighted movie. You need disclaimers and shit and it still can't be monetized.

The naval bases, don't forget the naval bases.

also stop wasting your time with heavy ass tanks, make more Panzer IV's

hit that swastika dab

Attached: 1554637578787s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Post about it on Jow Forums. :^)

Fags would buy it!

>wat do
The same thing we do everyday pinky, try to take over the world.

Attached: Gitler_raduetsya.gif (330x245, 1.03M)

>1941
>germany still autistic and england being a prick
>america hanging around sorta watching
nah man, entirely fine time to pop into the past

>successfully ambush a non-threat
>dip the fuck out because now you've done it
>try to land on an uninhabited island
>woops, full of hawaiians that arent stuffed with spam yet
>get your shit kicked in by coconut chuckers

Attached: fuck you slant eyes.jpg (1204x712, 167K)

unless you spoke native german and had an encylopedic knowledge of the ww2 timeline theres nothing you could do that would prevent imprisonment and interrogation likley resulting in termination beacuse you are clearly nuts claiming to be from the future.

Even a glance from the Fuhrer and I could die happy

Good thing my cell phone is in my pocket. The wallpaper is from Germany Thanksgiving, 1934.

Pic related.

Attached: Reichserntedankfest_rally_1934.jpg (1600x1069, 390K)

>Uuuncle Addy, uuncle Addy listen to me I'm from the future look here's a smartphone as proof.
>proceed to autistically summarize WW2 history
>tell how nuclear bombs are made

Assuming you have the shit saved on the phone itself:

>obese faggot suddenly appears
>reaches into spaghetti filled pocket and slowly begins to remove an object while staring at the Führer

That's gonna end well.

I'd show Hitler all the cute anime girls on my phone especially Erika Hartmann

Attached: Erika Hartmann mp40.gif (400x378, 405K)

nothing, the faggot will still anhero

I would watch this anime

I'd tell him the German Master Race invented time travel and send me back from Nazi occupied Greece to just give him some advice on winning the war even harder.

He's bound to believe that.

and his bodyguards would show you the business end of a luger

>implying they wouldn't be intrigued

Attached: Erika Hartmann SS.jpg (768x1024, 37K)

That’s what happened minus (you)

>walk up to Fuhrer
>get shot for being a mutt

Become a wooden door maker.

>oh mein gott if we lose this is what the future will hold, people will be as much of a faggot as Op

germany had a shortage of fuel so it wouldnt matter

didnt romania have tons of fuel? why didnt they put some heavy prewssure on them/ annex them+devellop their oil fields?

russia was setting up to invade germany in a few years
what plans do you have in place for it

Pull down my pants and take a shit

Shit my pants. I'm clearly a foreigner in nazi germany in the same room as adolf hitler. I'm about to get shot by the SS all over the building.

serrious answer
considering I mp human I would be very confused, so would they, then tI would be apprehended and they would try to understand the mess while they fidn a translator

if on the other hand I was an amerimutt, I would probably be wearing socks, sandals, a t shirt and cargo pants, while being obese and mixed race, and they would probably think some mythological abomination had spawned in and shoot me

Attached: 1529773208207.gif (403x360, 111K)

you wouldn't ride the roller coaster first?

>implying your not some mixed arab nigger hybrid eating a baguette and fucking your cousin rn

>215666666

>implying your not some mixed arab nigger hybrid eating a baguette and fucking your cousin rn
yes I am implying that

Attached: 1558718337133.png (2048x1868, 47K)

Tell Hitler that Roosevelt is planning to let the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor so that the US can be brought into the war against Germany.

He should tell the Japanese that the US has already cracked their naval and diplomatic codes and that the US aircraft carriers won't be in Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th.

germany was always critically short of oil during ww2 which was why Hitler was trying to get to the Soviet Unions oil fields in Baku

As long as a quadroon, you're still good enough to have a family with a German chick. You just have to convince her father you are good enough for her.

Attached: Nuremberg Laws.jpg (1200x673, 106K)