Tired of faggot boomers and zoomers trash talking Millenials

Damn near nobody found a part time job near graduation so basically we became babies in college because we didn’t work shit jobs dealing with bullshit minimum wage to toughen us up.

Zoomers have it EASIER. did you forget we’re at a 10 year HIGH in virtually every market right now?

How was that for me and you in 2009? RECESSION MOTHERFUCKER.

Why the fuck would we be conservative? EIGHT YEARS OF BUSH, Iraq war, and anti conservative propaganda or did you forget?

Get an original opinion you lame asses.

Attached: CE580ECD-B0A0-4373-85C1-C9290E0A9350.jpg (1600x900, 120K)

repulsive generation.

Attached: millionaire-tells-millennials-if-you-want-a-house-stop-buying-24653627.png (500x590, 132K)

Divide and conquer t b h

trash slide thread, hide
fuck you jewish nigger

Is it just me or is this post mostly incomprehensible?

>Bush
>Conservative
Pick one

Attached: trump_down_syndrome_day_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 67K)

Funny how the last majority white generation is called "generation Z."

Holy shit

But the next is called Generation Alpha.
What does this mean?

STFU you weak faggot. Your generation is the most disgraceful in all of American history. You complain about how you had it so hard going to "college". Bitch, much of the men in my generation in the 60's and 70's went through a draft and a very tough war. College was a fucking privilege for mostly the rich back then. You've been pampered your entire lives and don't know what actual hardship is. Also, you completely turned American society into a fucking degenerate mess. Congrats.

they're gonna be chads?

Hey you fuckin boomer.

I came of age watching the two towers come down, in my fucking french class my senior year. A year later I was at Parris Island.

How many fucking wars did you fight in you fucking hippie? How many friends did you see killed? My generation answered the call and did our job. Your generation shriveled and caved and that is what history will remember of you. That, and the massive debt you passed on to your children.

Just do us a favor and kill yourself right now.

Yes, but less than 1% of your generation went to actually fight and the rest stayed home, went to college and bitched. And I was drafted, did 3 tours in Vietnam, Infantry, with 173d Airborne and 25th Infantry Division. Retired as an E-8, 1SG. I saw plenty of my friends die, believe me. Your generation is still trash, Devil Dog. Last I checked, you didn't win in Iraq either and will eventually lose in Afghan.

trying to sell used stuff online boomers are the most pushy demanding Jews I've ever had to deal with but they are the only ones who waste money on stupid fucking old things if your willing to deal with them they are the ones to weasel cash out of

Discord has been gassed goyims

reported

>Bitch, much of the men in my generation in the 60's and 70's went through a draft and a very tough war.
You're an idiot if you don't see how the upcoming war is going to make Vietnam look like a walk in the park; pic very related.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

As a gen x I'm ok with everyone forgetting we exist in the generation wars.

D&C bait. Don't bite.

Zoomer here, 22 now. I've been working side jobs since I was 12 whilst also going to school like everybody else, finishing my BSc. in two weeks. Blame boomers, recessions, whatever, but there's always work for someone who's looking.

Your generation did everything they could except fight. You sent your poor and your lower class, those disenfranchised by the newly burgeoning oligarchy. You never even activated your National Guard. Your army consisted of everything you don't want your military to be - hardly anything to be proud of, except as a lesson to be learned.

My generation willfully volunteered to go. The 1% were the only ones that could make it through the requirements. Were we to accept your standards that number would have ballooned significantly. We were and are the most professional and lethal military the world has ever seen.

> Last I checked, you didn't win in Iraq either and will eventually lose in Afghan.

We absolutely won the war in Iraq. We won the conventional invasion with such a small number of forces that it will be forever remembered in the history of military achievements, and we've since won the peace. Obama and ilk, your generation I might add, did their best to hand it over to ISIS, but it is still firmly in the US camp in the ME.

>HURR DURR MY GENERATION IS BETTER WE FOUGHT THE GOOKS

Typical nam fag. I hope you enjoy waddling around the grocery store with your 500 lb stomach spilling over your shitty polo while your mail order Thai bride bitches at you.

Attached: 1557962084418.jpg (1024x538, 169K)

Yeah we won Iraq conventionally bozo the dancing circus marine, but war isn’t what it used to be. Now every goatfucker with a cellphone and an idea of how electricity works can make a first world nation waste trillions in a desert for absolutely nothing. So in reality, we lost and we’re still losing. There is no possible way of winning against the goatfuckers unless we throw out the rules of engagement and Geneva conventions and start using AI to identify potential terrorists and then subsequently roll up to their homes and hang them and their families for the whole goatfucker town to see.

>Obama and ilk
Sorry, but Obama's election is on your generation. I saw in 2008 how giddy the youth were for him and knew he'd be awful. And in my opinion, you lost the Iraq war. The only thing that you won over there was to remove a Sunni dictator to give Shiite Iran more influence. Then to recover your mistake, dumbass Patreus goes and hires Sunni militias for the surge , who the later turn into ISIS after we abandoned them. Your actions completely destabilized the ME causing a chain effect of failed states in Libya, Syria and the UAE and gave Iran more power. And your 99% who didn't willfully volunteer to go was more than happy to send you to multiple tours while they protested and laughed at the very possibility of ever defending this country. Don't take it to hard, kid. One day you'll realize how sold out you were like I did.

Literally everyone knows boomers are bad. Doesn’t absolve memelennials from being cancerous, self-important fags
t. 21-year-old zoomber

Finally something zoomers and boomers agree upon.

Lol, that's literally nothing like my real life, but good attempt at the stereotype. Cope harder.

I hate millenials.
t. millenial.

I'm a millenial and I hate millenials.

FUCK BOOMERS AND KEKLENNIALS

t. '99 zoomer

Attached: 1541173311424.jpg (1000x1000, 415K)