Has he been in a single bad movie?

Has he been in a single bad movie?
Protip: no he hasn't

Attached: mel_gibson_.jpg (928x523, 73K)

Is pic related your favorite one?

Attached: 1431361671.jpg (674x1000, 189K)

AHHHH OP BTFO FPBP AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you that was a classic

absolute kino

Based and melpilled

Attached: D1842188-9CF7-4F91-93AC-0BDDCA9A07D2.jpg (736x507, 276K)

He did some shitty feminist movie in the 90's that was embarrassing. His acting was good but it was some truly pozzed bullshit.

pressing x to doubt

Also he did lethal weapon 2 where the bad guys were white south africans trying to get money in the US to stop their government from collapsing and their people from being genocided by niggers.

Im guessing you're too stupid to figure out how imdb works?

Attached: MV5BZjUyZWE5YmMtNDA2ZC00NzFlLTg0MzktOTgzYjA2ZWE3NmIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,70 (707x1000, 157K)

that wasnt a bad movie though

What Women Want

he kills himself midway through the movie, right after he gains the power to read women's minds. He can't handle the silence

But that movie makes jokes that triggers feminists, so it gets a pass.

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33ca72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33ca72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33ca72a (500x616, 54K)

He was awesome in Raiders of The Lost Ark.

PASSION OF THE CHRIST 2 (coming to a (((theatre))) near you!)

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

>Also he did lethal weapon 2 where the bad guys were white south africans trying to get money in the US to stop their government from collapsing and their people from being genocided by niggers.
this

Attached: south africa niggers killing.jpg (470x362, 163K)

The Patriot

Wasnt bad.

Bird on a wire sucked but that’s ok I forgive him.

Attached: mel.jpg (342x422, 29K)

hurrr durrr

I just watched braveheart first time since I saw it about 20 years ago..still good

for me its mad max

Attached: 1559778357050.jpg (750x847, 176K)

Signs

Go fuck yourself.

GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!!

the anti-apartheid Lethal Weapon 2 was garbage

Attached: 1558927244784.jpg (768x768, 123K)

That movie where he blames the jews for everything was pretty based

Attached: 1559851775469.gif (225x507, 136K)

This is peak shitposting

If Mel's in it, it can't be bad. Mel's Law.

Hot cover.

Attached: 1556762141021.gif (496x300, 911K)

What Women Want

Gallipoli was a disappointing. I bet he could make it an epic war move now.

Gallipoli was an absolute masterpiece

'Dragged throw concrete' was pretty gay and 'Blood Father' also was a disappointment. One movie makes a nigger the hero the other is pro-immigration and anti-white. Both had lots of potential with interesting premises and actors but ended up failing.

Side note: I'm huge Mel Gibson fan (even have a signed picture) but started to notice a pattern in much of his acting that I found to be extremely cringe. He does this spazzy thing - like hes always on coke or mentally unstable - when he acts. Lots of blinking and fidgeting around. It's fucking gay. It works in 'Conspiracy Theory' for the obvious reason but that's it.

Dragged across concrete

The one where he became undead for revenge was kinda lame if I'm being honest.

>Boohoo a black criminal won at the end, so it's bad.

> a black criminal won at the end, so it's bad.

Umm, yeah (lol). Obviously...

Let's start from there. Gay conclusion. Mediocre climax. Mediocre dialogue. Substandard directing. Zero plot twists (you kind of knew the pavement ape was going to win). Sub-par acting. Very intriguing title and premise.

Attached: 1559013211045.png (475x475, 209K)

Very entertaining movie.

Except all of that is false aside from the last point. You didn't know the black guy would win until the last 10 minutes of the movie. The pacing was amazing, the violence was well done. The dialogue was funny and well thought out. ie his boss talking about politics ruining the opportunities to police effectively, and the wife talking about becoming racist because a pack of niggers keeps assaulting their daughter.
>zero plot twists
you sound like a 15 year old whose favorite movie is inception

My favorite one! His research into the subject matter was unprecedented. Made for the most historically accurate and most factually sound movie I've ever seen.

this is a classic case of (((hollywood))) being use to project the polices of the time onto the masses.

dat blonde hottie in LW2 tho.. INCREDIBLE.

Patsy Kensit. British babe.

Attached: Patsy Kensit.jpg (1663x2364, 2.06M)

>British
doesnt look like a paki to me ;)

show teeth

Why the fuck you wanna see my teeth Boris?

Go buy his new shit... or be a cheap ass bitch like me and rent it from the public library... unfortunately, turns out that's not even so easy because the people love Mel and they instinctively distrust the Jew.
>pic related

Attached: Even_SF_Loves_BasedMel.png (1920x1030, 209K)

What Women Want?

>The dialogue was funny and well thought out. ie his boss talking about politics ruining the opportunities to police effectively, and the wife talking about becoming racist because a pack of niggers keeps assaulting their daughter.

You sound like a retarded beast who still believes Trump is a man of his word. Here Mr. Beast, here's some more red meat to chew on you pathetic little retard. What a basic mentality you possess; those 'woke' moments were generic AF and when the ghetto nigger and his fat whore mom live a lavish life on the lake those moments meaning dissolves completely.

>The pacing was...

The pacing was slow and retarded (just like you).

>The dialogue was funny

First of all, not really. Second and most importantly why would 'funny' dialogue be good in a gritty movie like this? Protip, it wouldn't. Ironically enough, this is the same fallacy 'Blood Father' had (among others.)

Lol, it's funny because the last user I discussed this with had the exact same opinions as me. And my favorite movie is American Psycho you epic fruitcake.

Attached: patrick-bateman-gif.gif (500x213, 498K)

>Go buy his new shit... or be a cheap ass bitch like me and rent it from the public library...

Or don't be a retarded boomer and torrent it for free and then delete it off your hardrive when you realize how gay it is...

Attached: 1559552771902.jpg (320x320, 27K)

He should be ashamed of himself same as himself. Same as Brad pitt for being in Inglorious bastards

Lol, I don't rember Mel at all in that dumpster fire (probably because I was too busy throwing up). Jew bear? GTFO race traitor.