>The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany
Is this worth reading, Jow Forums?

Attached: book.jpg (322x499, 32K)

Is the author Jewish?

not really it's 1000 pages long and would make a nazi mad

>Shirer
>Rosenbaum
kek

Looking past the bias, I liked the first hand account. Plus this was written before muh holocaust started being shoved down our throats in every direction. There’s one chapter dedicated to it but the rest gives a good history of the Third Reich.

I can't tell.

I didnt realize just how much the nazis used meth until now.

Absolute maniacs, the lot of them.

Read David Irving's Hitler's War instead.

Shirer gives a good first hand account. He said he wrote the book as soon as possible while the memories are still fresh on his mid.

It's pretty entertaining yeah it just sums up the political developments in Germany from 1933-45 with some background on Hitler of course.

It's sort of outdated in some respects and inaccurate in some places, but an overall decent summary.

>Read David Irving's Hitler's War instead.

Attached: this.jpg (225x225, 9K)

learn some science and math for fuck's sake

Attached: 81SBREZEnxL.jpg (1877x1556, 302K)

>VOX
>REICH
Is there a connection?

Attached: VOX.png (1041x682, 199K)

>implying the average Jow Forumstard has enough brain cells to read
Lmao. Nice joke, user

I'm halfway through it!

The author uses an insufferable tone in his prose and insults the Germans about whom he is writing. The bias is some of the most obvious ever to peddled.

sciences past some biology and chemistry and math past algebra have few applications for the layman relative to history which is an enormous wealth of wisdom.

not sure about that one, but heres some for you. the real nazi's never lost, they just went back underground

Attached: 075.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

I thought so.

>(((Shirer)))
>((((((Rosenbaum))))))

Don't think so. I read his biography and he apparently was in Germany during the war. He traveled with German troops during their campaign in Denmark, Norway, the Low Countries, and France, reporting on the war. Take that for what you will.

Shirer is Anglo-Saxon in origin.
While Rosenbaum is a Jewish surname, it is also a German one. The latter seems to make much more sense, as he spent nearly a decade in Germany before and during the war.