Madonna chooses an African-American transgender activist to play Joan of Arc in her latest video

youtu.be/6Uagw4zser8

> Mykki Blanco, whose real name is Michael David Quattlebaum Jr., born April 2, 1986 in Orange County, California, is a rapper, poet, HIV-positive and activist for American LGBT rights.

Attached: Jeanne_d'Arc.png (1588x1111, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT7N-zv1Lw0
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8q2WS6ahCnY
youtu.be/NeQM1c-XCDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

peak kali yuga

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (500x684, 82K)

Guess we'll have an obese Indian man play Madonna in the inevitable documentary about her life.

>nipples of someone who identifies as female
I thought that no-bullshit violated jewtube's tos now.

Attached: 1554877941566.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

who gives a fuck about Madonna anyway

Stupid faggots and post-wall faghag roasties.

Attached: qlown.png (423x272, 24K)

They identify as a woman, retard, not as a female.

Musical videos aren't historical documentaries.
But she's definitely baiting.

It's not gonna sell if it isn't shocking... isn't it?

Attached: 1446132933968.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Who the fuck cares

>Madonna chooses
Took me a while to remember who this cunt was, but if you think this hag comes up with anything what she does, you’re wrong.

She’s the only person who’s ever blocked me on Instagram. This happened about a year ago. I told her that I was glad that she’d finally become an irrelevant old bitch after being an attention seeking whore her entire life. I guess this new album was dedicated to me...

i really am sick of these kikes though. fuck entertainment in general. modern hedonistic shit. fucking degenerates should all be purged in the fires.

Get the fuck back to your designated shitting street pajeet.

Attached: 1533217982050.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

Tone of arc

Lmao @ literal niggerfaggot

>I guess this new album was dedicated to me...
are you a nigger faggot?

I do not care about madonna, but please, tell her to leave our national icons in peace, thank you.

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Boomers gonna boom.

Attached: 448274008576.jpg (331x499, 49K)

(((Quattlebaum)))

>Madonna

Attached: 1559096641428.jpg (1328x1391, 331K)

jews are rootless scum that lack ethos or logos. we need to quit venerating them.

How much infant blood do you need to drink to look like this at age 60?

Attached: Madonna_Rebel_Heart_Tour_2015_-_Stockholm_(23051472299)_(cropped_2).jpg (1682x2114, 643K)

>Chode of Dark will revive my career

STOP FORCING THIS SHIT DOWN OUR THROATS. WE DO NOT WANT IT!

Attached: cookie crap.jpg (321x311, 22K)

Soon...

Attached: day_of_the_pillow.jpg (775x775, 145K)

who?

we need to ventilate them

Attached: 1558983440929.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

shes so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=qT7N-zv1Lw0

60 years young and still trying this hard.

Attached: volitile.jpg (948x739, 218K)

To be fair, the two idiots who still think Madonna is relevant really want this kinda shit.

you will never have nipple that perky in life trannies

And the original was neither a nigger, nor a med thot.

Attached: jeanne-d-arc.jpg (483x730, 112K)

your digits show the way

Attached: 1559867639918.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

He's just a fag. Homeless prostitute who is somehow considered a poet because he lives in Manhattan.

She was never Italian, just a Jew all along. Chrissakes.

Madonna is the worst of the worst. I'd go into a bidding war to blow her head off.

Pic related is the only known contemporary representation of Joan of Arc, sketched on the sidelines of a register by Clément de Fauquembergue, Clerk of the Parliament of Paris, May 10, 1429.

Attached: Contemporaine_afb_jeanne_d_arc.png (503x756, 765K)

Well she's certainly not going to be coming to the future. Since she's got like ten years left.

What is most painful is that they're not sorry. If they at least felt some remorse for their behavior or mentality it would be easier to forgive them, but they don't.

Forgiveness is a two-way street. The other party has to sincerely regret what they did, and with this can you reconnect with them. Boomers are very, very sick, and they seem to enjoy the show, watching the world burn.

If we can't forgive, we can at least let go.

She is an attention seeker who pretends to do things under the guise of "art," when uts obvious its for gaining attention. Musically, her best work with Patrick Leonard because he is the one that came up with her moldies while Madonna just placed in words to already completed music.

Attached: 1524167218_1515362717612.jpg (258x330, 21K)

Bright lights my dude. You'll notice her fucking hands are covered. Cause they are straight up cryptkeepers.

Attached: 3A5901FE00000578-0-image-a-61_1479084364166.jpg (634x871, 209K)

WTF, I love Madonna!

youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ

Attached: just like the kkk.png (1248x846, 527K)

Who gives a fuck about some dried up thot roasty?

Have they made Hercules a nigger yet? I've noticed this trend where what a mythical character is uncharacteristically strong, athletic, or tough they swap in a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=8q2WS6ahCnY this is the sexiest madonna video

Madonna got ass implants earlier this year and has been trying to hide them as much as possible

And if anyone asks, you didn't hear this from me, but someone in her inner circle said she's actually dating her adopted black son David

Attached: madonna ass.jpg (730x411, 85K)

Madonna is personal friend of Nuttyahoo look pictures of her with him. She started her career by chasing Jewish producers.

Isn't it fucking sad that this even has to be pointed out? I mean in reality is there a difference? Don't know how much more of the clown I can stand.

Makes sense, she disrespects Mother Mary by calling herself Madonna too

you just like thinking about them banging you cuck

>1 post by this ID

Her fake ass is sickening

Attached: madonna ass 2.jpg (612x612, 64K)

>imagine defending madonna banging her adopted son
youre a sick fuck. and yes, her ass is so fake it’s gross

I'm not defending it. I think she should be in jail

She should also be investigated for child trafficking. Her organization in Malawi is used to kidnap children and sell them to rich fucks

She goes there with a film crew and uses the film footage as a shopping catalog for elites to browse from. She even had a custom built video editing studio in her house but not a music editing room

Why would a pop star require a video editing room in her home but not a music recording studio? Her big money making act is selling black orphans now, not making shitty music

Woman at my gym has a fake ads that looks almost exactly like Madonna's. Actually, it might be bigger. She's old too. It's absolutely disgusting watching her flirt guys 30 years younger. In front of her son too. I can't imagine being her kid. How embarrassing.

I can't wait for this dirty, luciferian whore to croak.

France doesn't even recognize race as a thing anymore, so you can't complain.

ok i mistook what you were saying fren. do you think kabbalah has something to do with it?

World, Clown

Madonna is still alive? At what point do you retire you washed-up cunt?

Is there anyone in pop culture who is more overtly a satanist?

Possibly. She's always been a Luciferian and moved up the ranks of their teachings

She's not in total control though. She still has a set of handlers who control her and she does their bidding

Attached: madonna-pentagram.jpg (400x298, 15K)

It’s like one of them honks and then the other has to out honk them. Like a big clown world honk contest.

Anyone have the pdf of this?

wouldnt the elites rather fuck and kill white children than black and brown ones?

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

There is a market for everything. Some like the whites, some like the blacks. Obtaining nigger babies is a lot easier than getting white ones

I'd still cum all over her face.

I would have liked you to be wrong, but it's true, moreover, pic related is the fiftieth incarnation of Joan of Arc during the Johannean feasts celebrated each spring in Orleans.

It makes me think of the rammstein clip where a negress symbolizes germany.
youtu.be/NeQM1c-XCDc

Attached: 5c92a62d240000b000c6e2b1.jpg (630x315, 42K)

>a black transgender is going to play devoted 16 year old christian french girl

Hitler was right

Attached: oops1.jpg (587x683, 24K)

for the elites it must be like having mcdonalds instead of filet mignon

"She's practically sprinting to Hell."

Attached: Jim-gaffigan-mr-universe.png (1600x900, 532K)

Not unless their fetish is to just kill them

WE

WUZ

JOAN OF ARC

I hope Mad-onna(hole) gets murdered.

She's so fucking tryhard.

So tolerant!
So progressive!
So beautiful!

(((The organizers))) of these Johannian Festivals set off a scandal in 2018 with their choice of the 50th incarnation (a mulatto from Benin), so they chose a more representative girl for the 51st edition. (pic related is the 51st incarnation)

Attached: bl_4326760.jpg (657x438, 40K)

W E

Attached: jeanne d'arc was black.jpg (1024x675, 108K)

she's nuts

Can you mutts take her back please? She's been living here for a couple of years and we are sick of her and her pet negros.

>a jewish degenerate does degenerate things
utterly shocking

We need to get that faggot Sean Penn to go beat the shit out of her again. I hope that aids ridden faggot coughs to death and dies on stage.

WUZ

AND I FEEL

LIKE I JUST GOT KIKED

I hope she gets a torture I would have medieval display too play with this old bitch

I read the thread title and thought to myself: I bet he has AIDS, and low and behold it is so