Which Group of People are Stupid, Niggers or Women?

Which Group of People are Stupid, Niggers or Women?

Attached: 1518374900_44a.png (600x596, 357K)

children combined of both

I see what you did.

pitbulls are the genders of women

Women.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-211009_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.64M)

Attached: mason-9-1-fig1.png (909x855, 177K)

They are both stupid.
Niggers are MORE stupid.
They are also violent.
Women at least have tits and pussies.

Attached: introgression-europe-china-africans-vi3316-nox.png (600x400, 17K)

Women are children. At least blacks have the potential to be Men.

Niggers are more stupid but women are more willfully ignorant which is arguably worse.

Attached: DO NOT READ.png (687x687, 1.07M)

have sex

Women are weak. Niggers are stupid.

They're both stupider than white men. Niggers on average are probably more stupid than white women. But really, women's problem isn't so much their stupidity as their manipulation. Female stupidity is due to an inability to think abstractly, which limits their talents for breaking from patterns and solving exigent problems or managing crises. This is why you see them break down in tears whenever they are faced with an unexpected burden or an emergency of any kind. Their brains literally are not equipped to deal with problems where a readymade pattern that they can follow hasn't already been established for them to fall back on.

Nigger stupidity is getting high on drugs and mugging a white person in front of a CCTV and then running to his momma's house to hide the loot under his matress before the cops show up and arrest his retarded ass. It's just a different kind of animal.

Go dilate.

niggers at least are productive

Stupid, Niggers and Women.

Depends on what you mean by dumb.

IQ: White men > White women > Negro women >Negro men

logic and reason: White men > Negro men > Negro women > White women

tits or gtfo

I'm a guy dumbass

trump supporters

>Negro women have higher IQ than negro men

Where is your source for that? By all accounts men are smarter than women in all ethnicities

White Male NEETs

Woman all have room temperature IQ. They lack outliers which is all that really matters because the average is still retarded. Then again, i've yet to see a non-mixed negro with a three digit IQ.

>Implying you're smart
kek

Shitskins and women are both stooges of kikes

No thanks, I don't fuck dogs bitch

Attached: 9254629859232.png (446x435, 79K)

fpbp
/thread

Niggers are incapable of logical thinking because they lack the intelligence, women are incapable of logical thinking because they are emotional.

160IQ, 140 minimum for real human bean status

Women. You will occasionally get the intelligent nigger that knows not to make a scene and at the very least can act like he is white. With women, they can't even act like their intelligent, they are all to emotional.

Incorrect on both accounts, even animals can engage in logical behavior. "Woman have more of what is called "good sense" than men; they have fever pretensions, are less implicated in theories, judge objects more from their immediate and involuntary impression on the mind,and therefore more truly and naturally. They cannot reason wrong, for they do not reason at all."
You can see this hold true with the feminine soul in general, the typical centrist frankenstiens transient beliefs on their arbitrary whims, they do not form an internally consistent worldview. it is the lack of reason that dehumanizes the lower forms of humanity.

Hmmm I can't read the axes, but Europeans stacked well, so I have to support it. Seems legit.

Nevermind, it reads well. Just didn't scale well.

white girls fuck dogs

Attached: dog2.gif (320x240, 2.18M)

Flood 2 when?

Attached: dogs me.jpg (700x790, 79K)

nigger and white men, let woman to fuck niggers

In fairness it appears she is getting fucked by the dog.

ID TOLERATE WHYTE WHAMEN OVER A NIGGER ANY DAY op has a point though you get the occasional Nigger that can Peacefully be apart of society by acting whyte